Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

turks declare "war" with israel .. about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: turks declare "war" with israel .. about time

Wooooh

"Fall of Turkey"....Coming Soon

Comment

Not It would become fall of armenia. Everyone will know, USA will accept AG because of revenge not because of justice..

So have your fun. I hope USA will accept AG. This is best time to accept AG..So We can say, We are punished because We try to protect innocent lifes..

Life is interesting. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
        Not It would become fall of Armenia. Everyone will know, USA will accept AG because of revenge not because of justice..

So have your fun. I hope USA will accept AG. This is best time to accept AG..So We can say, We are punished because We try to protect innocent lifes..

Mhm thank you. But im pretty sure you can't take on Russian and China at the same time

Comment

Not It would become fall of armenia. Everyone will know, USA will accept AG because of revenge not because of justice..

This has nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide. It has to do with truth and honesty. Erdogan did the right thing. turkish behavior got too primitive in turkey ... nothing new.

Comment

Mhm thank you. But im pretty sure you can't take on Russian and China at the same time
            Pardon me?

This has nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide. It has to do with truth and honesty. Erdogan did the right thing. turkish behavior got too primitive in turkey ... nothing new.
            My friend, It is your friend who see opportunity from this.. My country and people have nothing to gain from this event.(except doing right thing as You said.)

Comment

"Is this the transcript of Peres' call to Erdogan following Davos spat?

By Barak Ravid, Haaretz Correspondent

Tags: Peres, Israel News, Turkey

President Shimon Peres called Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday following Thursday's spat at the World Economic Forum in Davos, in efforts to soothe the tensions.

On Thursday, Erdogan stormed off the stage after he was cut off by the forum moderator and barred from responding to Peres' defense of Israel's 22-day offensive in the Gaza Strip.

Turkish media outlets reported that Peres had apologized to Erdogan during their five-minute phone conversation, but Peres' office denied the report, saying that the purpose of the telephone call was simply to ensure that the "crisis won't deteriorate."

The following is a transcript of the phone conversation between the two leaders, issued by Turkey's state-run Anatolian Agency on Friday:

Peres: Such things happen between friends. I am very sorry for today's incident. Firstly, my respect towards the Turkish republic and you a prime minister has never changed.

Erdogan: Firstly, of course. There is no doubt that such arguments can happen between friends. But nobody can even speak to a tribe leader so loudly and in front of the international community, and not to the leader of the Republic of Turkey.

Peres: I raised my voice. In fact my friends tell me that I have a quite voice. This has nothing to do with my relationship with the prime minister of the Republic of Turkey. I am very sorry for what happened today.

Erdogan: I heard that you are going to hold a press conference.

Peres: Not today, but tomorrow.

Erdogan: If you express these sincere feelings, which I believe you will, in tomorrow's press conference, I assume this problem will be mostly overcome.

Peres: Of course I will publicly express these remarks.

Erdogan: Thank you very much for your call Mr. President.

Peres: I thank you and wish you a nice flight.

Peres' office issued a statement insisting that the words "I'm sorry" were never spoken by the president. "

Comment

My friend, It is your friend who see opportunity from this.. My country and people have nothing to gain from this event.(except doing right thing as You said.)
                turks and joos have being using the Armenian Genocide as an "opportunity" for almost a century. Time to tell the truth.

Comment

time to tell truth? AG is just a political tool for everyone. So next time, AG will pass. Will It become time to tell the truth or revenge? Anyway, It is not a big matter.

I think Erdogan should learn to become a president instead of following his emotions..

Comment

In any scenario, Turkey will always come up with an excuse for herself.
                    The republic of Turkey has been making excuses since it became a republic.
                    This is nothing new and it it is far from interesting.

...anything to avoid responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                      In any scenario, Turkey will always come up with an excuse for herself.
                      The republic of Turkey has been making excuses since it became a republic.
                      This is nothing new and it it is far from interesting.

...anything to avoid responsibility.

Exactly! Someone earlier said something to the tune of turkey standing up to the zionist state. What too many people do not realize is that turkey was the FIRST zionist state.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X