Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The definition of Islam and faith in the language of the Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The definition of Islam and faith in the language of the Convention

The name of God the Merciful

O believers!

After:
    The definition of Islam and faith in the language of the Convention, and

There is a definition of the language of Islam and the faith of the linguistic and terminological definition. Islam in the language: the dissipation of the submission. The coming of Islam in sharee’ah landed on: I: called on individuals associated with non-faith state, where the word Islam was launched accompanied by the word of faith, then all religion is meant to, its assets and branches, his convictions and his words and actions. Second: If Islam was associated with faith, or belief Vinasrv only in conjunction with the work and statements phenomenon. The language of faith: it is a ratification. Faith sharee’ah: sometimes referred to individuals not associated with the mention of Islam; here is intended to all religion, or is the word of faith and launched in conjunction with Islam, then explains Balaatqadat inward faith. Thus: we apply it known: If the faith of Islam and met and, if separated separated met. If they met in one word, as in the hadeeth of Jibreel, it is Islam is a phenomenon acts, and the inner belief of the things, but if the word Islam comes without an absolute match of faith, or come without absolute faith in the word associated with it that Islam, in this case each unit applies to all matters of religion, and appearance and beliefs, etc., and also restricted by the belief that comes with Islam in one word would be an endorsement of specific matters, and Islam is to show the work of ad hoc, and that the world is not fully recognized only if I think; so belief is not a believer fully only if the action, and will, God said that in detail.

Systematic thinking, and therefore some of those who saw the importance of such subjects that deal with our conditions, and may occur from a deficit in our societies; wanted to talk about the atonement and the statement of gravity, and another wanted to be a further statement to such issues. It will talk about the features and risks of chauvinism, and start a statement means, and then confirm the originality of the approach to the character of Islam and its characteristics. Chauvinism in the language of the Arabs: Mjaozp limit, and all of the tide has crossed the line. And terminological meaning as expressed by many scientists: Mjaozp reduction and tightening it. Exaggeration and extremism in the thing which go beyond the limit, namely: in matters of religious acts. The other terms are in astronomy, including the extremism, which is also in the language of the Arabs: a thing, in a sense, the language many of the scholars of language: The request of the end of extremism is no limit: The maximum tip his term, which is close to the meaning of fanaticism in this, and then Altnta and the origin of a Alnta: Mlasp texture, and Nta mouth: a mouth, a laurel palate above, does not appear, however, if the lifting of the human voice, the drawl in his speech and in depth, and became - as he said the people of the language - each Tnta companion and deepen, and radicalism is: taking things manipulation , leaving the animal, as well as violence. These meanings are all at an intensity which exceeds the limit, all the same sense, and his Valglu assemble these qualities together, the stresses in the introduction of religion, and in depth their actions and their actions, and violence, and stresses in the treatment of others, but before we move in this sense, and in Nfra its forms and manifestations, or features, and recall the features of say the question: as saying: (over the limit) the extent to which scholars talk about the beyond? It is legitimate to reduce departures from the condemned, whether it was trespassing and to increase the Balglu, or was inadequate and left him in Paljvae, hence we know what the scholars of religion that is lost between him and the precious Aljavi in it, too Aljavi by the introduction of it, failing to adhere to its provisions , a man who is careless in its commitment and its implementation; and precious it plus for the project which, in the understanding of Islamic radical right, and the cruel and violent and lonely in the treatment of others, including the reduction is to move beyond the project, this is not acceptable, neither acceptable. It is very important that we stand at this point, we know that the original debt until we know more after that and Iglu, or by the negligent Iszewoh, it does not identify the parties only if it knew of origin, does not know the goals of the parties only if they knew the center, and the public are interested in more so; that understanding of religion and reality out of benevolence, along with the characteristics that make us fully aware of the concept of extremism in religion, as stated in the term al-Shara in the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger may Allah bless him and grant him salvation. And the talk has us in this long, people are still clinging to speak direct chauvinism or retribution, and again the ball was: we want a sound approach, and we want a rational thought, and we want Mwsla note, we do not want Hecat empty, and enthusiastic hurry, do not address the real-time is limited, and understanding on the basis of religion is the greatest things
    Greetings
    Last edited by maxke; 02-12-2009, 06:07 PM.

Re: The definition of Islam and faith in the language of the Convention

Alright.

Comment

Originally posted by konachan View Post
      Alright.
      Thank you my friend I wanted to point out to people who did not know what is true Islam
      That there is a distortion of the image of Islam

Thank you my friend

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by maxke View Post
        Thank you my friend I wanted to point out to people who did not know what is true Islam
        That there is a distortion of the image of Islam

Thank you my friend

Greetings
        You mean you are real! I thought you were a bot, spewing out random words.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

This does not belong in this forum.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
            You mean you are real! I thought you were a bot, spewing out random words.
            صديقى العزيز

لم افهم ماتقصده الرجاء التوضيح اكثر

رجاء خاص لانى لااتحدث اللغة الانجليزيه جيدآ

اشكرك

My dear friend

Matqsdh did not understand please explain more

Please, since I Aathdt for the English language well

Thank you

Comment

صديقى العزيز

لم افهم ماتقصده الرجاء التوضيح اكثر

رجاء خاص لانى لااتحدث اللغة الانجليزيه جيدآ

اشكرك

My dear friend

Matqsdh did not understand please explain more

Please, since I Aathdt for the English language well

Thank you
              It reads like you are using Arabic to English machine translation.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                This does not belong in this forum.
                Aziz Sedki

What is the problem

Is the problem or the problem in my post I had to participate in this section.

But thank you for your response

Greetings

Comment

Aziz Sedki

What is the problem

Is the problem or the problem in my post I had to participate in this section.

But thank you for your response

Greetings
                  No the thread was in the improper forum.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                    No the thread was in the improper forum.
                    Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X