Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    The kind of prostitute Turkey is, in terms of politics, is too expensive for US to maintain currently.

USA can’t afford any more offering Turkey billions in credits, as it was done in past, owing to its currently ruined economic/financial position and second grade currency-dollar.

Nowadays America is an outstanding country in terms of its huge liabilities; the inflated dollar; spread all over the world and the nuclear arms that will prevent the rest of the world to demand paying the debts back.

This is why US agreed to let Turkey offer her “services” to Russia, and Russia would pay, as you know, 15% of the gas pipeline proceeds. Because the “services” Turkey offers to the mighty are not free of charge. For a while Russia will “enjoy” it.

Given the realities stated above, after moving the US troops out of Iraq, the costly love affaire with Turks will turn into a profitable deal for the US (it wouldn’t cost a penny to America) removing its military bases from Turkey to the Republic of Kurdistan (and Georgia). Then commanding Kurds pumping the oil to USA in exchange of the old arms, they will give Kurds to fight Turks. This will reduce US astronomical budget deficit, which is the most needed thing for America to do now.
    For a while Turkey will be leaded by EU and Russia (in addition it will obey US due to EU influence). And then, when the oil reserves are depleted, US will accept the AG bill and together with Russia, EU and Armenia will split Turkey, as in the case of Yugoslavia, into three unequal shares; the smaller one will be given to Armenia.

Then Turks together with their agriculture/culture will be leaving for Altay.

Bye!!!
    Armenian ball-gazing at its best. How many dead Turks and Armenians does it take to make the fantasy driven Armenian mind understand that the Turkish Barbarian is here to stay for at least a couple of more hundred years. Rather than try to get rid of him you should try to tame the beast. There are just too many Turks and people who think they are Turks. Plus "Altay" is a suburb of Izmir and it aint so bad. The place in China, however, is too far away now.

Comment

Originally posted by hitite View Post
      Armenian ball-gazing at its best. How many dead Turks and Armenians does it take to make the fantasy driven Armenian mind understand that the Turkish Barbarian is here to stay for at least a couple of more hundred years. Rather than try to get rid of him you should try to tame the beast. There are just too many Turks and people who think they are Turks. Plus "Altay" is a suburb of Izmir and it aint so bad. The place in China, however, is too far away now.
      Turks give Barbarians a bad name..............welcome back hitite.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
        Turks give Barbarians a bad name..............welcome back hitite.
        I personally know some Turks that do... cheers Eddo.

Comment

Then commanding Kurds pumping the oil to USA in exchange of the old arms, they will give Kurds to fight Turks. .
          Bye!!!
          And just how do you think Oil will be transported out to the US? Via Syria, Iran, Sunni & Shiite controlled regions Iraq .... fat chance. The only conceivable route being via Turkey. And vested interests will protect their interests, meaning Kurds will bend over backwards to avoid trouble on it's northern border.

Just another one of the benefits of being in a strategic location. Armenians know what I'm talking about its called Real Estate Envy.

Comment

For a while Turkey will be leaded by EU and Russia (in addition it will obey US due to EU influence). And then, when the oil reserves are depleted, US will accept the AG bill and together with Russia, EU and Armenia will split Turkey, as in the case of Yugoslavia, into three unequal shares; the smaller one will be given to Armenia.

Hell, I want that drug too.

Comment

Originally posted by hitite View Post
              Don’t worry Armenians are not going to attack Turkey; we leave the job to the superpowers, Armenia just will assist them.

Iraq (Sadam Hussein) also planned to survive “at least of couple of more hundred years”; alas the rest of world doesn’t think so. As opposed to the past, nowadays too many primitive barbarians doesn’t play any role in 21 century battle field. After the oil reserves are depleted world wouldn’t need any more Turkic “State”(trade barrier) in that region. To avoid the problems it creates for the rest of civilized world. As refers to the millions of Turkish population there (more than half of them will reject their Turkishness) and for the ethnic Seljuks the civilized nations will find appropriate employment opportunities that match their low educational background. They wouldn't slaughter Seljuks.
              Last edited by gegev; 11-08-2009, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Don’t worry Armenians are not going to attack Turkey; we leave the job to the superpowers, Armenia just will assist them.

Iraq (Sadam Hussein) also planned to survive “at least of couple of more hundred years”; alas the rest of world doesn’t think so. As opposed to the past, nowadays too many primitive barbarians doesn’t play any role in 21 century battle field. After the oil reserves are depleted world wouldn’t need any more Turkic “State”(trade barrier) in that region. To avoid the problems it creates for the rest of civilized world. As refers to the millions of Turkish population there (more than half of them will reject their Turkishness) and for the ethnic Seljuks the civilized nations will find appropriate employment opportunities that match their low educational background. They wouldn't slaughter Seljuks.
                Wow! That is not ball glazing, that is a sci-fi genuity... Ever thought of going into writing? You have a future with this excellent command on world history and civilization, brilliant futuristic scenarios, and needless to say, an amazing imagination ability and analysis skills...

Comment

Originally posted by may View Post
                  Wow! That is not ball glazing, that is a sci-fi genuity... Ever thought of going into writing? You have a future with this excellent command on world history and civilization, brilliant futuristic scenarios, and needless to say, an amazing imagination ability and analysis skills...
                  Don't encourage him May, I think he already fancies himself as a pretend Nostradamus.

Comment

Originally posted by may View Post
                    I guess your brilliant scientific-Pan-Turkish vision that ignores mine, is based on some ‘solid’ and verifiable Turkish “evidences”-lies. And probably Christian Club will fall in love with Turkey after reading your posts. And then Turkey will “prosper” with its agriculture/culture due to your No-stradamus predictions.

May:
                    I’m not that cleaver to argue with you, as you claim in the context of your post. Don’t waste your wisdom on answering my post, you will need in it during your luxury predictions of the Turkish-brilliant-future research.

I can't argue with that-wise.
                    I agree with you!
                    Last edited by gegev; 11-13-2009, 07:14 AM.

Comment

I guess your brilliant scientific-Pan-Turkish vision that ignores mine, is based on some ‘solid’ and verifiable Turkish “evidences”-lies. And probably Christian Club will fall in love with Turkey after reading your posts. And then Turkey will “prosper” with its agriculture/culture due to your No-stradamus predictions.

May:
                      I’m not that cleaver to argue with you, as you claim in the context of your post. Don’t waste your wisdom on answering my post, you will need in it during your luxury predictions of the Turkish-brilliant-future research.

I can't argue with that-wise.
                      I agree with you!
                      Oh, come on Gegev, don't underestimate yourself, and overestimate an uncivilized primitive barbarian. I truly adore your writing.

Comment

Working...
                      X