Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

I've posted this in another foroum in 2008

In current geopolitical situation, when US invasion in Iraq and subsequent astronomic military spendings couldn't be covered by occupied oil resources, the five year period resulted in absolute economic collapse for the world's superpower.

Now it is apparent that US strategic interests in the Middle East are crying for a "Cheaper" solution under current deadlock in Iraq; that is creating there two reliable puppet states; Kurdish and Suni, at no cost to USA, insuring that most of Iraqi oil resources are under their control and pulling out troops to stop unlimited military spending and, at the same time, obtain more reliable US allies, as opposed to Turkey.

Then using the exempt resources prevent economy from absolute collapse by insuring it's smooth downfall, which is most important thing currently.

But alas, US interests don't match with Bush ones, he now is planning to carry out most deadly and binding for US, long term program; locating super-expensive radars in Turkey.

This hits two targets at the same time; binding next US president (I guess Barak Obama will be next one) to cooperate with Turkey which, given current political situation, is against US interests and at the same time guarantees (wouldn't leave any other option to future American presidents) US support to Turkey for a long time after Bush "presidency". And Bush, I guess later on, will visit Turkey frequently to "listen/get" Turkish praises/prizes.

Note please that EU, despite of prior promises, given to Turkey, after reassessing current situation, is refusing Turkish HUG. They recognize, by learning Armenia or Kosovo historical experience, how deadly and disgusting it could be.

The EU members, especially Germany with 3 million Turkish population, have bitter recognition of the fact that Turks are "Masters" in assimilating/absorbing other nations, even out of Turkey, where they are minority there, FOR A WHILE, their "culture", religion and great know how in the population reproduction area, is a super-arm; able to absorb, in no time, such weak, in the "area", European states.

And then "the MINORITY" will enforce to accept their type of democracy, moderated by Mullahs/Generals.

Now Bush ends up his "term" with faded image of American distinguished wealth and power in the world. And, if not prevented, he can attach Turkey to the American tow cable to drag them, regardless of US weakness or tiredness; waiting for China to replace the Superpower.

For more details search in the Internet the sentence below:

Turkey badly needs to establish diplomatic relations with Armenia and ask USA to suspend accepting Armenian genocide bill with an argument that then they are going to establish a joint Turkey - Armenia Commission; to discuss whether or not the Genocide happened and that the Genocide issue is the business of the two countries; its not USA business; thus preventing Obama to accept the bill.

The article above I've posted in another foroum in 2008.

We shouldn't agree to establish diplomatic relations with Turks before April 24, 2009 it badly needs to be postponed. Otherwise it will assist Turkey to prevent Genocide recognition by the US pariliament.

Please don't forget it!

GevorgP
    Last edited by gegev; 03-26-2009, 01:17 AM.

Re: Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    This hits two targets at the same time; binding next US president (I guess Barak Obama will be next one) to cooperate with Turkey which, given current political situation, is against US interests and at the same time guarantees (wouldn't leave any other option to future American presidents) US support to Turkey for a long time after Bush "presidency". And Bush, I guess later on, will visit Turkey frequently to "listen/get" Turkish praises/prizes.
    gegev,

Obama has already won the election; he`s been President for 2 months.

Comment

In current geopolitical situation, when US invasion in Iraq and subsequent astronomic military spendings couldn't be covered by occupied oil resources, the five year period resulted in absolute economic collapse for the world's superpower.

For more details search in the Internet the sentence below:

GevorgP
      Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
      gegev,

Obama has already won the election; he`s been President for 2 months.
      You are absolutely right the first part of this thread was posted by me last year in another forum and I've just quoted it and above, in the post, I've mentioned about it.

Regards,

GevorgP

Comment

Turks in Germany will successfully be assimilated as German citizens in the coming years. A Turkish politician is already the co-chair of the green party in Germany, a major party that is in coalition within the ruling government. Turks are all and all the most peaceful and integrated muslim minority in Europe.

Turkey has been an ally of America since day one, they are far more faithful to the US than the Iraqi Kurds will ever be. And anyway, relations between Iraqi Kurds and Turkey are improving, both have mutual interests in the disarmament of the PKK.

I am expecting Obama to be the most openly pro-Turkish president ever. He is coming to Turkey in less than two weeks. Usually, US presidents visit Greece and Turkey simultaneously, so as to not condone the Turkish states oppression of Christianity/Christians. Now, Obama is breaking precedent with the mandatory Greece visit, and is coming to Turkey as part of a European, not middle eastern, tour.

Also, Obama promised to give a major speech in muslim capitol within the first 100 days of his presidency during his campaign. This muslim capitol will be Ankara.

Turkey, who indeed has oppressed non-muslims within in the past and present, is still without a doubt the most liberal and secular muslim country in the world. This is why Obama is coming to Turkey so soon in his presidency.

-
        Last but not least, Turkey will never be split up. Don't you understand the fanaticism of the Turkish military? They will never let it happen. And anyway, the political power of the Turkish military has greatly diminished, and will continue to diminish in the coming years. This will actually help unify Turks and Kurds. Within the coming decade i seriously expect the disarmament of the PKK. The Turkish state will finally accept the existence of the Kurdish ethnicity and culture, in exchange for their loyalty.

Comment

Turkey badly needs to establish diplomatic relations with Armenia...
          Dont you think the opposite is the case?

Comment

Originally posted by egeli View Post
            Turks in Germany will successfully be assimilated as German citizens in the coming years. A Turkish politician is already the co-chair of the green party in Germany, a major party that is in coalition within the ruling government. Turks are all and all the most peaceful and integrated muslim minority in Europe.

Turkey has been an ally of America since day one, they are far more faithful to the US than the Iraqi Kurds will ever be. And anyway, relations between Iraqi Kurds and Turkey are improving, both have mutual interests in the disarmament of the PKK.

I am expecting Obama to be the most openly pro-Turkish president ever. He is coming to Turkey in less than two weeks. Usually, US presidents visit Greece and Turkey simultaneously, so as to not condone the Turkish states oppression of Christianity/Christians. Now, Obama is breaking precedent with the mandatory Greece visit, and is coming to Turkey as part of a European, not middle eastern, tour.

Also, Obama promised to give a major speech in muslim capitol within the first 100 days of his presidency during his campaign. This muslim capitol will be Ankara.

Turkey, who indeed has oppressed non-muslims within in the past and present, is still without a doubt the most liberal and secular muslim country in the world. This is why Obama is coming to Turkey so soon in his presidency.

-
            Last but not least, Turkey will never be split up. Don't you understand the fanaticism of the Turkish military? They will never let it happen. And anyway, the political power of the Turkish military has greatly diminished, and will continue to diminish in the coming years. This will actually help unify Turks and Kurds. Within the coming decade i seriously expect the disarmament of the PKK. The Turkish state will finally accept the existence of the Kurdish ethnicity and culture, in exchange for their loyalty.

Thanks for the fantastic information; so you claim that Turks are an outstanding nation and Turkey is one of the best countries in the world; even better that Greeks (on Obama's opinion?) and some people/nations have much to learn from them.

Sorry but I’ve learned about the essence of the Turks from my grandparents about my perished relatives and I trust the facts they told me. And nowadays nothing is changed in Turkey except diplomatic manners and clothing.

Therefore let me doubt in your words trustworthiness.

Gevorg
            Last edited by gegev; 03-26-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by egeli View Post

-

Turkey has been an ally of America since day one, they are far more faithful to the US than the Iraqi Kurds will ever be.
              Not when it comes to the Iraq war.When USA invaded Iraq, Turkey refused to let USA use Turkish soil in order for USA to invade Iraq from Turkey`s southeastern border.Rumsfeld was pretty pissed about it and even said that had Turkey allowed USA to open a northern front, more American soldiers could have been saved.However the Kurdish Pesmerga soldiers In northern Iraq fought side by side with the American soldiers against Saddam Hussein`s troops.

I have to say, the Kurds in northern Iraq have played their cards extremely well.

That remains to be seen.USA has their own interests.

That would have been cool however this has not been confirmed.
              Last edited by Alexandros; 03-26-2009, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitite View Post
                Dont you think the opposite is the case?
                hitite,

I think gegev has a point.If Turkey wants to join the EU, Turkey needs to have good neighbourly relations with their neighbours - that is what the EU report says.
                Last edited by Alexandros; 03-26-2009, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the fantastic information; so you claim that Turks are an outstanding nation and Turkey is one of the best countries in the world; even better that Greeks (on Obama's opinion?) and some people/nations have much to learn from them.

Sorry but I’ve learned about the essence of the Turks from my grandparents about my perished relatives and I trust the facts they told me. And nowadays nothing is changed in Turkey except diplomatic manners and clothing.

Therefore let me doubt in your words trustworthiness.

Gevorg
                  Hi Gegev,

How could you end up such a summary (Turks being outstanding nation/Turkey is the best country) from egeli's response?

Assimilation, in the way it sounds to me, is not a positive word and I belive what meant was "integration". Nevertheless, neither assimilation or integration will make Turks the best nation.

Is being an ally to U.S. something that makes Turkey best country? Egeli mentioning Obama's trip to Turkey (I doubt it, though) makes him praising Turkey?

Egeli also mention opressions but gives a bit of credit to the difference of Turkey in among countries with muslim majority populations. Is this where Turkey is portrait as the best country?

And comes the point: "Essense of Turks"? Where does this essense comes from? Our genes?

Comment

Thanks for the fantastic information; so you claim that Turks are an outstanding nation and Turkey is one of the best countries in the world; even better that Greeks
                    Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                    X