Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

True to Anush and Edo's posts.

We as a country must stand tall.

Even if we are separate.

We are all one just by being Armenian.

The time is now. We can't let some idiot(Obama) ruin our chances of acceptance. We will keep fighting till the very day we die.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      As President, I Will Recognize The Armenian Genocide - Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcJjxOqgANM
      Originally posted by Sero View Post
      Kinda made me felt depressed after I watched it.
      Unfortunately, the politics are bigger than Obama..... he's just a "yes" man to the world's Banksters and Lobbyists.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Shenorhagal em Eddo jan

I surely am not an Avo Melkonian and I don't have his years of expertise in fighting, but if and when another war breaks down and they want to take back our Naxichevan I am going to help my brethren there... will you come and join us to fight against our enemy Eddo jan?

Comment

isn't it Monte Melkonian Anoush jan?

Comment

Originally posted by Sero View Post
            isn't it Monte Melkonian Anoush jan?
            Yes Sero jan he has two names; Monte Avo Melkonian, and what a Fedayi he was bless his wonderful soul.

Comment

I think people should stop viewing Obama as a savior. Since Obama is a politician...name one politician that hasn't broken a promise? There are none who haven't, this is American politics...maybe a African American Bill Clinton is all we will get? Who knows.

But I don't think Obama can politically afford to recognize the Armenian Genocide...I bet as we speak the Turks are telling him "recognize the genocide...and this alliance is dead". The irony is that Turkey has no friends except Israel and the United States, and of course Azeri's.

If the United States recognized the Genocide Turkey would still have to be a friend of the United States, unless it naively believes the EU would ever fight against Russia to save Turkey.

Of course Obama won't see things that way, rather silly actually.

Comment

Well since you are going to be there on the frontlines Anoush jan then you will need someone to watch your back.

I saw this not too long ago Anoush……….for your eyes only.

From the upcoming movie East of Byzantium, formerly on display at the Brand Library Art Gallery in Glendale, California.

When the pendulum of destiny swings towards that ugly demon called War, it is our call of duty to be the most effective in what we do best as individuals for the greater good.

BTW, anybody know the best route to the nearest Baboon Airbase from Artsakh, just in case?
                Last edited by Eddo211; 04-15-2009, 04:50 PM.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide ? Really ? Then inform the African American community about these following points:

- It is as if it would be said that Middle Passage was a second class voyage and slavery was an employment contract. Genocide and its denial are the ultimate phases of racism.

- Today gun traders are slave traders of yesterday.

- Thus at present, the heirs of slave trade companies and ship owners, as the other heirs such as insurers, bankers, stockholders of that time, do not miss to trade with Turkey, always in denial about the Armenian Genocide, calling it "a strategic key ally".

My article : http://www.globalarmenianheritage-ad...dmemories0.htm

US African Americans And Armenians : Shared Memories - Compared Genocidal Sructures

Nil (Paris, France)

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    Well since you are going to be there on the frontlines Anoush jan then you will need someone to watch your back.

I saw this not too long ago Anoush……….for your eyes only.

From the upcoming movie East of Byzantium, formerly on display at the Brand Library Art Gallery in Glendale, California.

When the pendulum of destiny swings towards that ugly demon called War, it is our call of duty to be the most effective in what we do best as individuals for the greater good.

BTW, anybody know the best route to the nearest Baboon Airbase from Artsakh, just in case?
                    Yes Eddo jan I will need someone to watch my back; but if you watch my back I will have to do the same to you... on the front line any one of us could go at any given time - we've got to watch for each other. Incidentally that warrior Armenian female outfit you found is very attractive but not practical, we'll have to wear pants to run and hide better. When the time comes Eddo, when the time comes we have to do what we have to do....

"Hayrenikit hamar merar toun shat abretsar!"

Comment

CRDA jan, I like the sites you put it out, it's very fitting. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X