• porno
  • jigolo sitesi

  • Armenian Singles
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 16 to 30 of 134

    Thread: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

    1. #16
      Rise Of Armenia Icy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      294

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      It's such a shame that the azeri government brainwashed
      many lezgins to fight for the azeris, while the rest of the azeri
      boys were at home fattening their stomachs'.

    2. #17
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Silver Spring, Maryland
      Posts
      1,039

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
      It's such a shame that the azeri government brainwashed
      many lezgins to fight for the azeris, while the rest of the azeri
      boys were at home fattening their stomachs'.
      Its a psychotic military dictatorship, that's just as bad (if not worse) than North Korea. Does any more have to be said?...There is an Azeri elite that gets to live, and the rest of the Azeri's are cannon fodder.

    3. #18
      Rise Of Armenia Icy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      294

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      Quote Originally Posted by hipeter924 View Post
      Its a psychotic military dictatorship, that's just as bad (if not worse) than North Korea. Does any more have to be said?...There is an Azeri elite that gets to live, and the rest of the Azeri's are cannon fodder.
      Well it's a failure up to now.

    4. #19
      Սպարապետ Federate's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Ազատ անկախ ու միացեալ Հայաստան
      Posts
      5,445

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      Found this photo on the net
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

    5. #20
      Registered User ervand's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      53

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      Quote Originally Posted by Yakamoz View Post
      Avars are also a type of Turkic people this doesn't change the fact
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Avars
      It is the Turkic people that claim them, even those that live in Azerbaijan. Simply a lie. They do have a big chunk of Turkic words in their language, but it is a Caucasian language.

      Federate
      Nice image!

      There was a discussion show on AMGA channel. They talked about the Lezgies and Avars and other people originating to the Caucasian Albania.

      Speaking of a map on a first page. It is a good map, but there are maps available for the time the Turks were not even there as well.

    6. #21
      Registered User Persopolis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      656

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      Quote Originally Posted by Aslanov View Post
      Many Lezgins have Russian citizenship already. There are actually dispute between Russia and Azerbaijan on 2 Lezgin villages wich are in Azerbaijan but the population are Russian citizenship.
      Quote Originally Posted by Federate View Post
      Yes, I have heard of Sadval and totally agree that it has a potential to be the next Ossetia in the future. Russia has many Lezgins on its border with Azerbaijan and the situation parallels North Ossetia/South Ossetia. Russia can easily play the Lezgin card one day and invade Azerbaijan if it misbehaves. In the meantime, it should start funding Sadval in order to destabilise Azerbaijan. Perhaps the Lezgins should contact representatives from Artsakh and cooperate in the future as well.
      @Aslanov: Why don't you work together with the Talysh, Armenians and Iranians? Get rid of Aliyev. Armenians and Iranians already have good relations for a long time. Aliyev will create a war and destroy many people just so he can steal more oil money. By the way the Ossetians are called "Irons" (they are Iranian people & and speak an Iranian language).

      Give me more information about the Talysh - They are hard to find on the internet like Aliyev has hidden them all or they are scared to come forward. Email me information on them.

    7. #22
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Posts
      1,492

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      Azerbaijan faced a new threat
      Trio of Tehran-Yerevan-Moscow has again started to wake up separatist sentiment in Azerbaijan

      Russia, Iran and Armenia agreed on the open support of separatist movements in the region. In the city of Rasht, Gilan province, located on the border with Azerbaijan in Moscow, capital of Belarus, Minsk and Yerevan in this direction being serious preparatory work. In September 2009 in Moscow were established Sunni anti-Azerbaijani organization Avaristan "," Talyshstan "," Lezgistan and movement Antituran. Today, Iran, Armenia and Russia have joined forces in the intention to stop the process of transformation in the region. Following the burden of social, economic and political reform, expected in Azerbaijan and Armenia, may have a serious impact on totalitarian regimes in these three countries. That is why, in order to stop the reform process, was elected option supporting separatism in Azerbaijan.

      Who is behind Talish separatist movement?

      In Iran, an organization "Tolyshi Ferhenge ka" (Center Talysh culture). This organization, among other publications also produces a magazine Mahnameye Talesh. The journal publishes articles of all the anti-Azerbaijani researchers working in antityurkskih Center of Iran, Russia, France and Armenia. The journal also publishes calls for respect for the rights of other national minorities in Azerbaijan and the federalization of the country. Nagorno-Karabakh is given as an example. Under this program, Nagorno-Karabakh, Talyshstan, Avaristan and the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic in Azerbaijan should have equal status.

      In recent months the center of the organization "Tolyshi Ferhenge Show" moved from Tehran to the city of Rasht, which is located in the province of Gilan. Antityurkskie work here are leaders and teachers from various universities as Faramaz Mashurov, Armin Farid, Farzad Bakhtiar, Rasool Alizadeh, Nagy Puya Mehr, Yasir Kyaramzade, Amin Rahmani, Muhammad Ashur, Sahra Azmude, Sohrab zahiri and others. Last Congress of this organization was held in the city of Rasht, January 7, 2011 in Congress was attended by employees of Department of Iranian Studies Yerevan State University and the Institute of Oriental Studies, Academy of Sciences of Armenia. At the conference, participants made presentations on the life, history, language, culture and social status Talishians in Iran and Azerbaijan.

      Now it has become clear that the interests of Armenia and Iran of fomenting ethnic separatism in Azerbaijan are the same. The conference and non-participants from Azerbaijan. During the conference, openly expressed the idea that the processes occurring in the Middle East, beginning to exert influence in the Caucasus.

      Advocacy Network

      Armenia and Iran reached an agreement aimed against Azerbaijan and associated support separatist tendencies among ethnic minorities in Azerbaijan. These countries rely on radical nationalist circles Talysh ethnic population of Iran and Azerbaijan. At the same time they have actively promoted the idea of the proclamation of Talysh state on Azerbaijani lands. Address of the site center, working in this direction: realcaucasus.org.

      In addition, sites xocali.net, tolishpress.org, antituran.org, times.am widely publicized concern of the Armenian government of national minorities in the region. In Armenia, even an organization in support of national minorities in Azerbaijan. The author of this project - known Armenian political scientist and anthropologist Grant Melik-Shahnazarian. Here are addresses of other Russian, Armenian, Iranian, and Nagorno-Karabakh sites, whose work is aimed at supporting separatism Talysh: voskanapat.info, golos.am, golosarmenii.am, avsor.am, panorama.am, times.am, yerkramas.org, armenology.net, haynews.am (Armenia), talysh.com, miacum.ru, tallish-media.narod.ru, talysh.ru, noev-kovcheg.ru, antituran.org (Russia), arannews.ir (Islamic Republic of Iran), artsakhwebsombat.am (Nagorno Karabakh).

      Moscow is preparing to take more drastic steps

      In Moscow, the financial support of the Armenian secret service created "Talish National Academy." This organization is advertised sites tolish.com, balali.livejournal.com, tolish.com, tallish.info. The organization announced the information war to Azerbaijan and inflames ethnic separatism in the country.

      President "Talysh National Academy" - the doctor of historical sciences Elnur Agayev. In addition, members of the leadership academy are Fakhreddin Aboszoda, Iqbal Abilov Idrac Mizalizade and others. The center, who has published several books of anti-Azerbaijani themes, relies on the support of international antityurkskih forces. "Cancelled independence Talish, "" The struggle for independence Talysh Khanate in the 18-19 centuries, two-volume Russian-Talysh Dictionary (82,000 words), "Turk-Talysh Dictionary (50,000 words under the Turkic Azeri language means)," Shavnyst " (in Talysh language), "History of Talysh Khanate (1736-1826) - this book, which was published through the efforts of the organization. These books are mainly sold in Moscow and in Belarus capital Minsk. Armenians owned banks Anelik" and "Cascade" participated in financing the publication of these books. These books can even be ordered by e-mail.

      Furthermore, it was created "Talish school" at "Talysh National Academy." In order to retraction residing in Minsk and Moscow Talysh families in the implementation of these dirty plans, special groups. These groups began to form ad hoc networks. Organization issued special loans to the poor through the Armenian banks, thus trying to turn people against Azerbaijan and entice them to his side. "Organization Talysh diaspora in Russia" (President Ismail Shabanov), "National Cultural Center Avesta-Talysh" (President Adil Nasirov), "Talish national movement" (President Fakhreddin Aboszoda), "Talish House (Hanoglan Aliyev)," Council Coordination Talysh organizations in Russia "(Baloglan Safarov)," Talish Philological Institute (Rector Sabir Shindani) and other community organizations involved in this activity.

      If the Armenians in Moscow, providing financial support to sites taldesign.narod.ru, tolish.narod.ru, talishvestnik.narod.ru, rostalish.narod.ru, telegram.narod.ru, talfoot.narod.ru and other Internet resources, the ideological and propaganda support of the anti-Azerbaijani certainly has a secret group of secret services of Iran under the leadership of Hussein Ahmadi. The latter often visited St. Petersburg and stays there for special training. He also considered the author of several books on Talysh. His book "Talishi since the Safavid to the second Russian-Persian War" is very popular not only in Iran but also in Armenia. In Yerevan, the book was translated into Armenian, Russian and Talysh languages.

      At the moment the Armenian historians working in the archives of St. Petersburg, Tbilisi, Tehran and Paris, studying issues related to propensity of ethnic minorities in Azerbaijan to separatism. Over the past two years at conferences on the theme "Ethnic problems in the Caucasus," held in Yerevan, from the mouth of scholars from Iran and Russia have been calls for open support of separatism in Azerbaijan. During these meetings to develop work plans against the Republic of Azerbaijan.

      In the creation of such plans have the support of Armenian scholars of Armenian banks. Naturally, these plans will be widely publicized anti-Azerbaijani organizations. According to studies, most recently Armenia has started to exploit the citizens of Azerbaijan.

      Plans for Russia, Armenia and Iran to Azerbaijan, which has no problems with national minorities, turned against the countries themselves, as Azerbaijan, which has a long historical experience, always managed to defend itself.

      Anwar Borus, judge of the Azerbaijani National Center for Strategic Studies.

      Newspaper "Hurriyyat", Azerbaijan

      http://translate.googleusercontent.c...C888janMTf2aeA

    8. #23
      Registered User gregory's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      41

      Armenia will be the winner if manupulation of politics could be put in action

      it is simple, and it is very easy on the field of azeri ,there are different races who are not happy with each other for a long time they are enemies inside the country Lezgin, Talysh, Avar, Meskhetian Turks, Tatar, Tsakhur, Georgian and and Kurds what else if any power can manipulate these different people the outcome will be success fpr Armenia without any important lost on the field .

    9. #24
      Սպարապետ Federate's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Ազատ անկախ ու միացեալ Հայաստան
      Posts
      5,445

      Re: Armenia will be the winner if manupulation of politics could be put in action

      Quote Originally Posted by gregory View Post
      it is simple, and it is very easy on the field of azeri ,there are different races who are not happy with each other for a long time they are enemies inside the country Lezgin, Talysh, Avar, Meskhetian Turks, Tatar, Tsakhur, Georgian and and Kurds what else if any power can manipulate these different people the outcome will be success fpr Armenia without any important lost on the field .
      Definitely but we will need funding for that and Armenia probably does not have the extra cash to incite these dormant minorities to revolt. The Talysh once tried to form an independent state and they were crushed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talysh-...omous_Republic
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

    10. #25
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,755

      Re: Armenia will be the winner if manupulation of politics could be put in action

      Ադրբեջանի մասնատումը կրկին օրակարգում է


      Ինչպես հայտնի է, ադրբեջանցիները, անկախ «մաստից», կառչած են իրենց կարծիքով բավական համոզիչ կաղապարներից, օրինակ՝ «1 միլիոն փախստական, 20 տոկոս տարածքներ», եւ այլն: Կա եւս մեկ թութակային «փաստարկ»՝ «Հայաստանը անկախ պետություն չէ»: Պետք է ասել, որ ժամանակակից աշխարհում անկախության հարցում «շրջապտույտի» մեջ են ընկել բարդույթավորված հասարակությունները: Ազատ ժողովուրդները գործնականում չեն խոսում «անկախության» մասին:

      Ըստ ամենայնի, ադրբեջանցիները, որ այդքան հաճախ են իրենք իրենց հիշեցնում Հայաստանի անկախության մասին, ձգտում են ինքզինքը ապացուցել, որ իրենց պետական կազմավորումը բավական անկախ է: Արդյոք չի կարելի ուշադրություն դարձնել այն բանին, որ Ադրբեջանի «տարածքային ամբողջականության» այդ աստիճան ուժեղ արտաքին աջակցության պայմաններում նրան այդպես էլ չի հաջողվում իր վերահսկողության տակ վերադարձնել Ղարաբաղյան գավառը:

      Ընդ որում, Ղարաբաղը Ադրբեջանին վերադարձնելու հարցում վերջին տարիներին առավել շահագրգիռ ու հետեւողական է դարձել Ռուսաստանը, այսինքն մի երկիր, որից Հայաստանը պետք է կախված լինի առաջին հերթին: Վերջին երեք տարիներին Ռուսաստանը սեղանին է դրել իր տարածաշրջանային էներգահաղորդակցությունների քաղաքականությունը եւ ձեռնամուխ եղել համոզելու Հայաստանին զիջումների անհրաժեշտությունը, այն էլ ինչպիսիք: Արդյունքում, ռուսաստանյան քաղաքական գործիչները հայտնվեցին ծիծաղելի ու վնասված վիճակում, այդպես էլ չկարողանալով առաջ մղել Ռուսաստանի շահերը:

      Մեծ տերություններն, ի վերջո, արմատապես փոխեցին իրենց դիրքորոշումը եւ ներկայիս իրավիճակից, որ նախկինում համարում էին վտանգավոր տարածաշրջանի եւ իրենց շահերի համար, գերադասեցին քաղել օգուտներ իրենց համար: Ավելին, խոշոր տերության յուրաքանչյուր քաղաքական գործիչ, սկսած Մ. Գորբաչովից, փորձում է, նախեւառաջ, հոգ տանել սեփական վարկի մասին, որը կարող է տուժել, եթե տվյալ նախաձեռնությունը ղարաբաղյան թեմայով տապալվի:

      Իսկ ահա Ադրբեջանը, բացառելով բոլոր արտաքին բնույթի բանահյուսական ջղաձգումները, լուծում է իր ճակատագիրը եւ պաշտպանում սեփական շահերը ԱՄՆ, ոչ թե Թուրքիայի, այլ հենց ԱՄՆ շահերին լիովին համապատասխան, քանի որ միայն ամերիկացիներն են ի վիճակի ապահովել նրա անվտանգության երաշխիքները:

      Պետք է հասկանալ, որ Ռուսաստանը ներկայում ստիպված է ընդունել այն ամենը, ինչ մտածել է Հայաստանը Արեւմտյան ուղղությամբ, եւ դա դարձել է այն պայմանը, որն արդեն դարձել է հայ-ռուսական հարաբերությունների հիմքը: Ադրբեջանը ժամանակավոր պետություն է եւ ի վիճակի չէ երկար ժամանակ դիմանալ արտաքին դիմակայության դիրքորոշմանը: Ներկայում Ադրբեջանի մասնատումը կրկին օրակարգում է: Ահա բանավեճի թեման, ոչ թե անկախության մասին դատարկ խոսակցությունները:

      Իգոր Մուրադյան

    11. #26
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,755

      Re: Armenia will be the winner if manupulation of politics could be put in action

      Мы не считаем армянский народ нашим врагом
      В редакцию Voskanapat.info поступило Обращение, подписанное общественными организациями и лидерами коренных народов Азербайджанской республики. В приложении к данному Обращению написано:

      Уважаемые друзья!

      Как Вам хорошо известно, сегодня Международный день прав человека. Группа организаций и отдельных лиц, представляющих коренные народы Азербайджанской Республики, просит вас опубликовать наше обращение к молодежи.
      Мы не хотим ни с кем враждовать. Мы не хотим войны. Мы голосуем за мир. И просим Вас помочь донести наше Обращение до молодежи в Азербайджане.

      Выполняя просьбу, Voskanapat.info публикует текст обращения в оригинальном виде, без редакционного вмешательства.

      Обращение общественных организаций и лидеров коренных народов Азербайджана к проживающим в республике сородичам

      Дорогие наши братья и сыновья!

      Вот уже 20 с лишним лет, как руководство Азербайджана заставляет наши народы воевать с армянами Арцаха – Карабаха. Наверное, это – самая большая несправедливость, в которой коренные народы Азербайджанской республики невольно принимают участие. Уже больше двадцати лет наши юноши рискуют своими молодыми жизнями и гибнут во имя интересов азербайджанцев. Погибают сами, убивают наших вековых соседей – армян. И все это для того, чтобы укрепить власть Баку на нашей Родине.

      Никто на свете не сможет объяснить нам, почему лезгины, талыши, аварцы, цахуры, удины, рутулы должны воевать в армянских горах? Баку говорит, что мы должны защищать Родину от врага. Но разве Карабах является нашей Родиной? И разве армяне являются нашими врагами?

      Когда 20 лет назад Азербайджанская республика провозгласила свою независимость от СССР, она не спросила нас – коренных жителей региона – согласны ли мы с этим решением? В результате этого произвола многие из нас превратились в разделенные границей народы. Сегодня нас – рутулов, цахуров, аварцев, лезгин… - хотят заставить воевать еще и для того, чтобы разделяющие нас границы укрепились во благо окончательного установления существующего ассимиляционного режима.

      Весь мир знает, как во время войны 1988 – 1994 годов живущие в Карабахе азербайджанцы и курды трусливо бежали от армянских солдат. А в это время тысячи и тысячи наших ребят сложили свои молодые головы в Карабахе, что помогло Алиевым укрепить свою власть в Азербайджане. Сегодня Алиевы заселяют наши земли бежавшими из Нагорного Карабаха азербайджанцами и курдами, отнимают наши дома, выселяют из Азербайджана наших сородичей. Наша земля, наша многотысячелетняя исконная Родина заселяется азербайджанцами из Нахичевана и Грузии, и в этом, как бы горько ни было признаваться, есть наша огромная вина.

      Азербайджанская республика выделяет на армию огромные средства, и можно не сомневаться: рано или поздно эта армия повернется против нас, коренных автохтонных жителей. По мнению преступного бакинского правительства, выполняющего задачу по тюркизации нашей Родины, мы не имеем права учиться и говорить на нашем родном языке, не имеем права петь наши песни, воспевать наших национальных героев. У нас отнимают историю! У нас отнимают язык! У нас отнимают культуру! У нас отнимают Родину! И в этом запрещенном всевышним Аллахом деянии мы сами, своим молчанием и бездействием, помогаем врагу.

      Да, мы не случайно называем правительство Азербайджанской республики врагом. Только враг может обойтись с народом так, как это делается в Азербайджане. Только враг может запрещать народу учиться родному языку, развивать национальную культуру. Только враг может стремиться ассимилировать нации, отнять землю у народа, живущего там тысячелетиями. Только враг может вытеснять нас из нашей Родины и заселять наши дома пришлыми азербайджанцами.

      Дорогие наши сыновья и братья!

      Мы ответственно заявляем, что не являемся врагами армянскому народу. Мы также ответственно заявляем, что не считаем армянский народ нашим врагом.
      История армян и наших народов переплелась на нашей благословенной земле, глубокими корнями ушла в землю, и мы не вправе позволять нашим общим врагам разжигать между нами вражду и ненависть.

      Мы призываем вас всех решительно отказаться от службы в вооруженных силах Азербайджана на границе с Нагорно-Карабахской Республикой.

      Мы не против службы в армии, но мы категорически против того, чтобы стрелять в армян. Наши юноши должны служить в армии только на территории нашей исторической Родины: лезгины в Лезгистане, талыши в Талыше, аварцы и цахуры – в Джаре... Мы готовы защищать нашу Родину от любого врага, каким бы могучим и многочисленным он ни казался, но мы не хотим стремиться к завоеванию Карабаха для тех, кто уничтожает нас вместе с нашим историческим наследием и прошлым.

      Это – наша справедливая позиция по отношению к конфликту между Баку и Степанакертом. Это – не наша война, и наши ребята, наше будущее не должны пострадать в ней. Если Азербайджану удастся победить армян Нагорного Карабаха, то следующей мишенью на пути завоевания чужого неизбежно окажемся мы: талыши, аварцы, лезгины, удины, цахуры... Азербайджан обязательно воспользуется опытом войны с армянами, чтобы завтра нашими руками и руками наших сыновей подавлять движение к свободе наших же народов. И тогда мы навечно лишимся надежды на суверенную власть на нашей исторической Родине.

      Дорогие наши сыновья и братья!

      Мы с вами обязаны понять: помогая сегодня Азербайджану воевать против дружественных нам армян, мы создаем для Азербайджана возможность подавлять наше естественное стремление к свободе.

      Не надо бояться реакции правительства Азербайджана на это справедливое решение. Если даже половина или треть наших ребят примут это решение, они будут бессильны перед ним. В Баку хорошо известно, что представителей коренных народов в республике намного больше, чем азербайджанцев. С народной силой никто ничего не сможет поделать.

      В Баку должны понять: наше требование не является объявлением войны правительству Азербайджана, наше требование исходит из простого человеческого желания жить в мире со своими соседями.

      Мы за мирный Южный Кавказ. Мы голосуем за мир. Мы желаем идти в будущее с высоко поднятой головой народа, отказавшегося проливать кровь своих близких. И если кому-то не понравится наше решение, то это уже не наши проблемы.

      Братья и сестры!

      Не пускайте своих сыновей служить на границе с Нагорно-Карабахской Республикой. Мы обязаны положить начало мирной жизни для всех народов Кавказа и осудить безответственные призывы руководства Азербайджанской республики к новой войне.

      Мы можем положить начало мирной жизни для всех народов Кавказа.
      Это – уникальная ситуация: если мы примем это решение и решительно претворим его, угроза войны закончится, так как азербайджанцы никогда не осмелятся самостоятельно возобновить войну.

      Коренные народы Азербайджанской республики являются серьезным военно-политическим фактором. Мир в Южном Кавказе зависит от нас. Жизнь тысяч и тысяч наших сыновей зависит от нашей решимости.

      Мы призываем вас задуматься о нашем будущем, о будущем наших детей и нашей Родины. Продемонстрируем правительству Азербайджана и всему миру, что мы против войны. Спасем жизни наших сыновей.

      Обращение подписали:

      Союз аварских Джамаатов:
      Магомедов Муслим Саидович
      Чупанов Магомед Ахмедович
      Омаров Хизри Жахбарович
      Магомедов Шамиль Микаилович

      Председатель Всемирного Конгресса лезгинского народа
      Магомедов Магомед Атлуханович

      Председатель Всероссийского Союза лезгинских офицеров
      Магомедов Магомед Омарович

      Председатель Всероссийского Союза лезгинской молодежи
      Абдуллаев Энвер Инаятович

      Рутульский писатель, публицист
      Фазил Дашлай

      Директор талышской редакции иранского радио
      Ясер Карамзода

      Обращение открыто для всех организаций и отдельных людей, кто пожелает к нему присоединиться.

    12. #27
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,755

      Taloshistan news

      Azerbaijani Villagers Detained After Altercation With Border Guards

      December 16, 2011
      BAKU -- Residents of the Caspian coastal village of Narimanabad in Azerbaijan's southern Lankaran district clashed on December 15 with police after border guards tried to prevent local fishermen from casting their nets beyond the two-mile limit, RFE/RL's Azerbaijani Service reports.

      Nine fishermen were arrested, according to a joint statement released by the Prosecutor-General's Office and the Interior Ministry. Some 150 people then sought to secure their release, and a clash ensued between the villagers and Interior Ministry troops.

      Three of the nine were released, but six remain in detention on suspicion of resisting government officials and resorting to violence and hooliganism.

      Some Narimanabad residents told RFE/RL that the Interior Ministry troops used tear gas against them. They also exhibited spent rubber bullets.

      Some people were injured in the fracas, but it is not clear how many. Rahil Valiyev, who is in a Lankaran hospital, told RFE/RL he was knocked down by a military vehicle. Doctors said he sustained a broken hand and leg.

      One of the villagers, Israil Khankishiyev, told RFE/RL fishing is their sole potential source of income, but they are not permitted to fish.

      "They have broken, sunk the fishermen's boats. The people asked them to release the nine [fishermen who were detained]. All of a sudden, Interior forces entered the village. They detained some people who were on their way home or in a cafeteria, in a state of inebriation. They detained men who were not sober, saying they acted against the state," Khankishiyev said.

      Another villager, Dilara Eyvazova, says some of those detained were subjected to electric shocks at sea.

      Villagers told RFE/RL they will go to Baku to protest if the detainees are not released.

    13. #28
      banned
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      945

      Re: Artsakh, Lezgistan, Avaristan, Taloshistan

      I'm loving this

    14. #29
      Registered User Pedro Xaramillo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      South Africa (yes really)
      Posts
      1,045

      Re: Armenia will be the winner if manupulation of politics could be put in action

      Quote Originally Posted by Vrej1915 View Post
      Мы не считаем армянский народ нашим врагом
      В редакцию Voskanapat.info поступило Обращение, подписанное общественными организациями и лидерами коренных народов Азербайджанской республики. В приложении к данному Обращению написано...
      Translated :


      We do not believe the Armenian people to be our enemes.
      The Editor of Voskanapat.info received a petition signed by non-governmental organizations and indigenous leaders of the Azerbaijan Republic. In the appendix to this Appeal is written:

      Dear friends!

      As you well know, today is International Human Rights Day. Groups of organizations and individuals representing indigenous peoples of Azerbaijan Republic asks you to publish our appeal to the young people.
      We do not want anyone to quarrel. We do not want a war. We vote for peace. And we ask you to help convey our message to young people in Azerbaijan.

      As requested, Voskanapat.info published text of the letter in its original form, without editorial interference.

      Treatment of social organizations and indigenous leaders of Azerbaijan to the relatives residing in Belarus

      Dear brothers and sons!

      For the past 20 years, as the leadership of Azerbaijan makes our people to fight against the Armenians of Artsakh - Karabakh. Perhaps this is - the greatest injustice in which the indigenous peoples of Azerbaijan Republic were unwittingly involved. For more than twenty years, our boys have been risking their lives and die young in the interests of the Azerbaijanis. Kill themselves, kill our secular neighbors - Armenians. And all this in order to strengthen the power of Baku in our homeland.

      Nobody in the world can explain to us why Lezgins, Talysh, Avar, Tsakhurs, Udi, Rutul have to fight in the Armenian mountains? Baku says that we must defend our homeland from the enemy. But since when is Karabakh is our homeland? And since when are the Armenians our enemies?

      When 20 years ago the Azerbaijani Republic declared its independence from the Soviet Union, she did not ask us - the indigenous inhabitants of the region - whether we agree with this decision. As a result of this ambiguity, many of us have become separated by border nations. Today we are - Rutul, Tsakhurs, Avars, Lezgins ... - want to make the fight more and our borders strengthened for the benefit of preventing assimilation by the existing regime.

      The whole world knows how, during the war from 1988 - 1994 in Karabakh, Azeris and Kurds cowardly fled from the Armenian soldiers. Meanwhile, thousands and thousands of our boys laid down their young heads in Karabakh, Aliev has helped to consolidate his power in Azerbaijan. Today Aliyevs occupy our lands, they fled from Nagorno-Karabakh Azeris and Kurds, take away our homes, we are being evicted from our Azerbaijani counterparts. Our land, our ancestral homeland populated by many thousands of Azerbaijanis Nakhichevan and Georgia, and in this, as it may be bitter to admit, is our great sadness.

      Republic of Azerbaijan allocated huge funds for the army, and there is no doubt that sooner or later the army will turn against us, the native inhabitants. According to the criminal ideology of the Baku government, they have the task of Turkification of our homeland, we have no right to learn and speak our own language, have no right to sing our songs, to sing about our national heroes. We take away the story! We take up the language! We throw away our culture! We throw away our Motherland! And in this act prohibited by Allah Almighty we are, by our silence and inaction, helping the enemy.

      Yes, we do not accidentally call the Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan an enemy. Only the enemy might do to the people as has been done in Azerbaijan. Only an enemy can prohibit people learn their native language, to develop national culture. Only the enemy may try to assimilate the nation, to take the land from the people living there for millennia. Only an enemy can displace us from our homeland and settle in our home outsiders Azerbaijanis.

      Our dear sons and brothers!

      We declare that we are not enemies of the Armenian people. We also declare that the Armenian people do not consider us our enemy.
      History of the Armenians and peoples mingled in our blessed land, left deep roots in the ground, and we can not allow our common enemy among us to kindle strife and hatred.

      We urge you all to decisively abandon service in the armed forces of Azerbaijan on the border with Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

      We are not against army service, but we are categorically opposed to shoot the Armenians. Our young men must serve in the army only in our historical homeland: Lezgins in Lezgistan, Talysh Talysh in the Avars and Tsakhurs - in the Jar ... We are ready to defend our country against any enemy, no matter how powerful, and it may seem numerous, but we do not seek to conquer Karabakh for those who destroy us along with our historical heritage and the past.

      This - our just position on the conflict between Baku and Stepanakert. This is- not our war and our boys, our future should not be affected by it. If Azerbaijan will win the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh, the next target in the way of the conquest of others will inevitably find ourselves, we will: Talysh, Avars, Lezgins, Udi, Tsakhurs ... Azerbaijan will seize the experience of war with the Armenians, so that tomorrow our hands and the hands of our sons to suppress the movement for freedom of our own people. And then we lose our hope for eternity of sovereign power in our historic homeland.

      Our dear sons and brothers!

      We all must understand that today helping Azerbaijan to fight against the Armenians friendly to us, we are creating the possibility for Azerbaijan to suppress our natural desire for freedom.

      Do not be afraid of the reaction of the Azerbaijani government on a fair decision. If even half or one third of our guys will take this decision, they will be powerless against it. Baku is well known that indigenous peoples in the countrymake up much more than Azeris. From traditional strength no one can do about it.

      In Baku, must understand that our demand is not a declaration of war against the government of Azerbaijan, our claim is based on the simple human desire to live in peace with our neighbors.

      We stand for peaceful South Caucasus. We vote for peace. We want to go ahead with your head held high people, who refused to shed the blood of their loved ones. And if someone does not like our decision, it is not our problem.

      Brothers and sisters!

      Do not allow their sons to serve on the border with Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. We are obliged to initiate a peaceful life for all peoples of the Caucasus, and to condemn the irresponsible leadership of the Republic of Azerbaijan calls for a new war.

      We can initiate a peaceful life for all peoples of the Caucasus.
      This is - a unique situation: if we accept this decision and determination to put it, the threat of war will end, as Azeris had never dared to renew the war itself.

      The indigenous peoples of the Republic of Azerbaijan is a serious military and political factor. Peace in the South Caucasus depends on us. The lives of thousands and thousands of our sons is dependent on our determination.

      We encourage you to think about our future and the future of our children and our country. Demonstrate to the Government of Azerbaijan and the world that we are against war. Save the lives of our sons.

      The appeal was signed by :

      Avar alliance Jamaat:
      Magomedov Muslim Saidovich
      Chupanov Mohammed Akhmedovich
      Lobster Khizri Zhahbarovich
      Shamil Magomedov Mikailovich

      Chairman of the World Congress of the Lezghian people
      Magomed Magomedov Atluhanovich

      Chairman of the All-Russian Union Lezghian officers
      Magomed Magomedov Omarovich

      Chairman of the All-Russian Union of Youth Lezghin
      Abdullaev Anvar Inayatovich

      Rutul writer and publicist
      Fazil Dashlay

      Director of the Talysh edition Iranian radio
      Yasser Karamzoda

      Treatment is open to all organizations and individuals who wish to join.
      ¡Tierra y Libertad!

      Zapata

    15. #30
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      12

      Re: Armenia will be the winner if manupulation of politics could be put in action

      Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
      Translated :


      We do not believe the Armenian people to be our enemes.
      The Editor of Voskanapat.info received a petition signed by non-governmental organizations and indigenous leaders of the Azerbaijan Republic. In the appendix to this Appeal is written:

      Dear friends!

      As you well know, today is International Human Rights Day. Groups of organizations and individuals representing indigenous peoples of Azerbaijan Republic asks you to publish our appeal to the young people.
      We do not want anyone to quarrel. We do not want a war. We vote for peace. And we ask you to help convey our message to young people in Azerbaijan.

      As requested, Voskanapat.info published text of the letter in its original form, without editorial interference.

      Treatment of social organizations and indigenous leaders of Azerbaijan to the relatives residing in Belarus

      Dear brothers and sons!

      For the past 20 years, as the leadership of Azerbaijan makes our people to fight against the Armenians of Artsakh - Karabakh. Perhaps this is - the greatest injustice in which the indigenous peoples of Azerbaijan Republic were unwittingly involved. For more than twenty years, our boys have been risking their lives and die young in the interests of the Azerbaijanis. Kill themselves, kill our secular neighbors - Armenians. And all this in order to strengthen the power of Baku in our homeland.

      Nobody in the world can explain to us why Lezgins, Talysh, Avar, Tsakhurs, Udi, Rutul have to fight in the Armenian mountains? Baku says that we must defend our homeland from the enemy. But since when is Karabakh is our homeland? And since when are the Armenians our enemies?

      When 20 years ago the Azerbaijani Republic declared its independence from the Soviet Union, she did not ask us - the indigenous inhabitants of the region - whether we agree with this decision. As a result of this ambiguity, many of us have become separated by border nations. Today we are - Rutul, Tsakhurs, Avars, Lezgins ... - want to make the fight more and our borders strengthened for the benefit of preventing assimilation by the existing regime.

      The whole world knows how, during the war from 1988 - 1994 in Karabakh, Azeris and Kurds cowardly fled from the Armenian soldiers. Meanwhile, thousands and thousands of our boys laid down their young heads in Karabakh, Aliev has helped to consolidate his power in Azerbaijan. Today Aliyevs occupy our lands, they fled from Nagorno-Karabakh Azeris and Kurds, take away our homes, we are being evicted from our Azerbaijani counterparts. Our land, our ancestral homeland populated by many thousands of Azerbaijanis Nakhichevan and Georgia, and in this, as it may be bitter to admit, is our great sadness.

      Republic of Azerbaijan allocated huge funds for the army, and there is no doubt that sooner or later the army will turn against us, the native inhabitants. According to the criminal ideology of the Baku government, they have the task of Turkification of our homeland, we have no right to learn and speak our own language, have no right to sing our songs, to sing about our national heroes. We take away the story! We take up the language! We throw away our culture! We throw away our Motherland! And in this act prohibited by Allah Almighty we are, by our silence and inaction, helping the enemy.

      Yes, we do not accidentally call the Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan an enemy. Only the enemy might do to the people as has been done in Azerbaijan. Only an enemy can prohibit people learn their native language, to develop national culture. Only the enemy may try to assimilate the nation, to take the land from the people living there for millennia. Only an enemy can displace us from our homeland and settle in our home outsiders Azerbaijanis.

      Our dear sons and brothers!

      We declare that we are not enemies of the Armenian people. We also declare that the Armenian people do not consider us our enemy.
      History of the Armenians and peoples mingled in our blessed land, left deep roots in the ground, and we can not allow our common enemy among us to kindle strife and hatred.

      We urge you all to decisively abandon service in the armed forces of Azerbaijan on the border with Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

      We are not against army service, but we are categorically opposed to shoot the Armenians. Our young men must serve in the army only in our historical homeland: Lezgins in Lezgistan, Talysh Talysh in the Avars and Tsakhurs - in the Jar ... We are ready to defend our country against any enemy, no matter how powerful, and it may seem numerous, but we do not seek to conquer Karabakh for those who destroy us along with our historical heritage and the past.

      This - our just position on the conflict between Baku and Stepanakert. This is- not our war and our boys, our future should not be affected by it. If Azerbaijan will win the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh, the next target in the way of the conquest of others will inevitably find ourselves, we will: Talysh, Avars, Lezgins, Udi, Tsakhurs ... Azerbaijan will seize the experience of war with the Armenians, so that tomorrow our hands and the hands of our sons to suppress the movement for freedom of our own people. And then we lose our hope for eternity of sovereign power in our historic homeland.

      Our dear sons and brothers!

      We all must understand that today helping Azerbaijan to fight against the Armenians friendly to us, we are creating the possibility for Azerbaijan to suppress our natural desire for freedom.

      Do not be afraid of the reaction of the Azerbaijani government on a fair decision. If even half or one third of our guys will take this decision, they will be powerless against it. Baku is well known that indigenous peoples in the countrymake up much more than Azeris. From traditional strength no one can do about it.

      In Baku, must understand that our demand is not a declaration of war against the government of Azerbaijan, our claim is based on the simple human desire to live in peace with our neighbors.

      We stand for peaceful South Caucasus. We vote for peace. We want to go ahead with your head held high people, who refused to shed the blood of their loved ones. And if someone does not like our decision, it is not our problem.

      Brothers and sisters!

      Do not allow their sons to serve on the border with Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. We are obliged to initiate a peaceful life for all peoples of the Caucasus, and to condemn the irresponsible leadership of the Republic of Azerbaijan calls for a new war.

      We can initiate a peaceful life for all peoples of the Caucasus.
      This is - a unique situation: if we accept this decision and determination to put it, the threat of war will end, as Azeris had never dared to renew the war itself.

      The indigenous peoples of the Republic of Azerbaijan is a serious military and political factor. Peace in the South Caucasus depends on us. The lives of thousands and thousands of our sons is dependent on our determination.

      We encourage you to think about our future and the future of our children and our country. Demonstrate to the Government of Azerbaijan and the world that we are against war. Save the lives of our sons.

      The appeal was signed by :

      Avar alliance Jamaat:
      Magomedov Muslim Saidovich
      Chupanov Mohammed Akhmedovich
      Lobster Khizri Zhahbarovich
      Shamil Magomedov Mikailovich

      Chairman of the World Congress of the Lezghian people
      Magomed Magomedov Atluhanovich

      Chairman of the All-Russian Union Lezghian officers
      Magomed Magomedov Omarovich

      Chairman of the All-Russian Union of Youth Lezghin
      Abdullaev Anvar Inayatovich

      Rutul writer and publicist
      Fazil Dashlay

      Director of the Talysh edition Iranian radio
      Yasser Karamzoda

      Treatment is open to all organizations and individuals who wish to join.
      great post thank you

    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Elections in Armenia
      By Armen2008 in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 1624
      Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:37 AM
    2. Replies: 141
      Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:58 AM
    3. Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkey
      By LebHye in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 28
      Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:50 AM
    4. Armenia Assaulted by Orange
      By Armenian in forum Armenian News
      Replies: 58
      Last Post: 06-03-2008, 01:45 PM
    5. For all the haters
      By HayotzAmrotz in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 44
      Last Post: 05-25-2008, 11:02 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •