Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Praying man let his daughter die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praying man let his daughter die

Praying man let his daughter die

A US jury has found a man guilty of killing his sick 11-year-old daughter by praying for her recovery rather than seeking medical care.

The man, Dale Neumann, told a court in the state of Wisconsin he believed God could heal his daughter.
    She died of a treatable disease - undiagnosed diabetes - at home in rural Wisconsin in March last year, as people surrounded her and prayed.
    Neumann's wife, Leilani Neumann, was convicted earlier this year.
    The couple, who were both convicted of second-degree reckless homicide, face up to 25 years in prison when they are sentenced in October.
    A lawyer representing Dale Neumann said he would appeal.

Dale Neumann faces up to 25 years in prison

'Faith healing'

During the trial, medical experts told the court that Neumann's daughter could have survived if she had received treatment, including insulin and fluids, before she stopped breathing.
    On Thursday Neumann, who is 47 and studied in the past to be a Pentecostal minister, said he thought God would heal his daughter.
    "If I go to the doctor, I am putting the doctor before God," he said. "I am not believing what he said he would do."
    He also said he thought his daughter had had flu or a fever, and that he had not realised how ill she was.
    Neumann's lawyer said he had been convinced that his "faith healing" was working, and that he had committed no crime.
    The prosecution argued that Neumann had minimised his daughter's illness and that he had allowed her to die as a selfish act of faith.
    They said the girl should have been taken to hospital because she was unable to walk, talk, eat or drink.
    Instead, an ambulance was only called once the girl had stopped breathing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8180116.stm
    What do you guys think about this? I think this guy is restarted and he is as bad as th Taliban and other religious fundies.

Re: Praying man let his daughter die

We should drop him in a tank full of hungry sharks and then all together pray that he survives.
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Sounds like another American idiot using God to protect his own stupidity. Although I also think that it's his daughter and she is not the property of government.... oh wait... I guess she is the property of government. If the loss of his daughter isn't enough punishment then that's enough proof that he's a fake and a phony. I don't think they deserve jail time.... while O.J. was free. So glad I don't live in that phucked up country down south
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

If you reject God when He provides you with doctors galore, there is no hope and you will pay dearly for your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          Sounds like another American idiot using God to protect his own stupidity.
          What does being American have anything to do with it? Are you saying Americans are more likely to be religious idiots than perhaps other places in the world?

Unfortunately such stupidity doesn't seem to be limited to only certain nationalities (actually probably in the US it is less common than other more strictly religious nationalities).
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Pretty much, although I'm surprised this isn't a story out of Texas
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Pretty much, although I'm surprised this isn't a story out of Texas
              You sure don’t miss an opportunity to low-ball the US. What is it........Americans are not spending as much on those fake Canadian RX?

In case you haven’t heard "Don’t mess with Texas (said with the accent)."

BTW, Send my regards to your Queen......you gotta love them Commonwealth countries.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                You sure don’t miss an opportunity to low-ball the US. What is it........Americans are not spending as much on those fake Canadian RX?

In case you haven’t heard "Don’t mess with Texas (said with the accent)."

BTW, Send my regards to your Queen......you gotta love them Commonwealth countries.
                It's really not that hard to do... there are way too many easy targets. The US may have declared independence from Britain but they still seem to follow UK's tail where ever they go. Save the Queen or die trying.

Comment

It's really not that hard to do... there are way too many easy targets. The US may have declared independence from Britain but they still seem to follow UK's tail where ever they go. Save the Queen or die trying.
                  Old Texan sayin:

"If dumb was dirt, you would cover about an acre."............"Tan your hide"
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    Old Texan sayin:

"If dumb was dirt, you would cover about an acre."............"Tan your hide"
                    Newfie joke...

This is a transcript of a radio conversation between a US navel ship and the Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995.

Canadians: “Please divert your course by 15 degrees south to avoid a collision”.

Americans: “Recommend that you divert your course by 15 degrees north to avoid a collision”

Canadians:
                    “Negative. You have to divert your course by 15 degrees south to avoid a collision”

Americans:
                    “This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course”.

Canadians:
                    “No. I say again divert YOUR course”.

Americans:
                    “THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN. THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES’ ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE BY 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT’S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP”.

Canadians:
                    “This is a lighthouse. Your Call”

Comment

Working...
                    X