Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Hellektor's Humble Prescription:

Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Regarding the commotion around the protocols in the Armenian community where you don't see the forest for the trees, the countless (mostly too complicated to be feasible) suggestions and given the emotional reaction of our nation which has been the root of all our problems (see how the Turks are playing their role whether it's the charade in Davos or the “Azeris” faking being pissed by Turkey while they have everything under control), I on my part humbly suggest the removal of JUST ONE WORD from the protocols to solve the Artsakh conflict, neutralize the denial of the Armenian Genocide and ensure our right to our occupied homeland.

From the sentence “Confirming the mutual recognition of the existing border between the two countries as defined by relevant treaties of international law”, I suggest the statesmen of the RoA demand the removal of the term “existing”. I assume the audacity to ensure that the solution of the Turk-Armenian problem will be put on the right track and no compromises from the Armenian side will ensue.

The Turk-Armenian conflict/problem is exclusively TERRITORIAL. The Turk destroyed the Armenian nation in their own homeland for thousands of years to prevent the liberation of Armenia and the establishing of an Armenian state.

I. When after Lenin's revolution in 1917, the part of Armenia under Russian rule became free and when they saw the danger of the resurrection of an Armenian state on that territory which would spoil their meticulously and successfully carried out extermination of the Armenian nation all over the Turk occupied Armenian territories and most of Asia Minor, the cunning Turk counterfeited the artificial state of fake “Azerbaijan” on that liberated Armenian territory, stealing the name from the northwest region of Iran for later territorial claims from that country, killing two birds with one stone, which would further their delusional ambitions according to their sick, pan-Turkist delirium.

II. The reason Turkey obstinately denies the Armenian Genocide is because of the fear of an obligation of compensating the Armenian nation and since the crime was perpetrated to steal Armenia, beside the fact that Turks know their country was founded on other peoples’ homeland through annihilation of the landlord, the primitive, nomadic, cattle-herder mentality of the Turk throws them in a hysterical fit when the detachment of any territory from Turkey is discussed.

By removing the word “existing” from the mentioned sentence in the protocols which will render the phrase: “Confirming the mutual recognition of the border between the two countries as defined by relevant treaties of international law” the Turkish preconditions will be neutralized. This will:

I. solve the territorial problem. While under the phrase “relevant treaties of international law” Turks and the international Jewy understand the illegal Kars treaty, we understand the ONLY valid document which is the Wilson arbitration, where the borders were delineated according to all prerequisites of international law. Notice that this is no compensation for the Armenian Genocide and to get the legally specified territory back, we do not have to utter the word genocide. Compensation for all the murdered Armenians, the destruction of our civilization and monuments we will demand after Turkey's recognition thereof, whenever that may be.

I do not pretend from one day to the other Turks will cede the territory, but with the raising of the Wilson arbitration issue, the Turk (and the international Jewry) will lose their weapon of the Armenian Genocide denial (or the infinite wait for hearing the phrase “Armenian Genocide” from the lips of a US president) and will fall into a constant panic of finding ways to counter this legal document. This will:

II. solve the problem of the denial of the Armenian Genocide and defuse the stubborn and costly fight of the Turk, redirecting their efforts to counter the Wilson arbitration. Let them create a thousand and one sub-commissions to infinitely discuss whether “it was genocide or not”!

And most importantly this will

III. solve the Artsakh problem, more precisely, the question of the liberated territories around the Soviet era drawn, genocidal borders of NKAO, the main reason for coming up with this scam of Turk-Armenian “relations”. Every time a Turkish official will be about sniveling like hyenas regarding the “Armenian occupied “Azeri” territories”” or howling like wolves concerning the ““return” of “Azeri” “refugees””, they have to think twice about the Armenian territory they have been illegally occupying since 22nd of November 1920, the day Woodrow Wilson signed and sealed (with the big seal of the Union) his FULL REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE UPON THE ARBITRATION OF THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN TURKEY AND ARMENIA, where incidentally there is also an interesting phrase: “The government of the United States has never recognized the de facto governments either of Georgia or of Azerbaijan.”, yet another weapon in our hands to solve the issues of Artsakh, Nakhijevan, Utik and Javakhk.

Re: Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Last week I've asked some historian friends about that. So Ive a question, why do Armenians think Wilson arbitration is the only legal document; since its just an arbitration and never approved or agreed by Ottomans...

Comment

Re: Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Its all irrelevent-Armenia has more then enough good reasons for hanging on to kharabagh it doesnt need any more. What it does need is power (economic, military, political...).
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Army View Post
        Last week I've asked some historian friends about that. So Ive a question, why do Armenians think Wilson arbitration is the only legal document; since its just an arbitration and never approved or agreed by Ottomans...
        Check this exchange and the following pages between ArmSurvival and Jos for more information.
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Your reaction is the typical fallacious response of a Turk scared of the possibility that the stolen territory they have founded their genocidal state on will sooner or later be taken back by the landlord. If you search this board I have extensively covered the Wilson arbitration issue. I copy/paste some essential points from my mega text file for the sextillionth time:

The Wilson arbitration is a legal, valid and binding document signed by Armenia, Turkey and 16 sovereign governments.

Let's look at this legal document as dryly and objectively as possible.

The Woodrow Wilson arbitration has nothing to do with the ratification or not of the treaty of Sèvres, therefore the Turkish disinformation that Sèvres is void because it was never ratified doesn't hold water, because according to the treaty, precisely the articles 89 and 90:

Article 89.
            Turkey and Armenia, as well as the other High Contracting Parties agree to submit to the arbitration of the President of the United States of America the question of the frontier to be fixed between Turkey and Armenia in the Vilayets of Erzerum, Trebizond, Van and Bitlis, and to accept his decision thereupon, as well as any stipulations he may prescribe as to access for Armenia to the sea, and as to the demilitarization of any portion of Turkish territory adjacent to the said frontier. (all emphases are mine. Hell.)

This means THE MOMENT “Turkey and Armenia, as well as the other High Contracting Parties” (plus all those who were on the side of the Entente) AGREED on “submit[ting] to the arbitration of the President of the United States of America the question of the frontier to be fixed between Turkey and Armenia”, FROM THAT VERY MOMENT (thereupon):

ARTICLE 90.
            In the event of the determination of the frontier under Article 89 involving the transfer of the whole or any part of the territory of the said Vilayets to Armenia, Turkey hereby renounces as from the date of such decision (this renders the ratification or not of the treaty irrelevant to the decision of Wilson’s arbitration. Hell.) all rights and title over the territory so transferred. The provisions of the present Treaty applicable to territory detached from Turkey shall thereupon become applicable to the said territory… (all emphases are mine. Hell.)

I.e. Turkey has been illegally occupying a large portion of historic Armenian territory (what you see in my avatar) for 89 year this coming 22nd of November. Not that the rest of Armenia including Kharbert and Cilicia is legitimate Turkish land, but that's a matter of history and compensation for the Armenian Genocide when the metamorphosis from Turk to man will have taken place and the Turk will have recognized its ugly, bloody and dark history, whenever that may be. It's so that for this portion we have the bulletproof, LEGAL DEEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              Its all irrelevent-Armenia has more then enough good reasons for hanging on to kharabagh it doesnt need any more. What it does need is power (economic, military, political...).
              You should put that foot out of your mouth: first read the article then respond.

I suggest, instead of all the commotion, confusion, outrage and whining, we grab the once in a century opportunity and RAISE the Wilson issue IMPLICITLY (without mentioning the issue, the same way Turkey has implicitly included all their three preconditions without mentioning them) by just removing ONE word from the protocols, to get the upper hand in the negotiations and this way neutralize their preconditions with the least correction.

What do you have against that? Or you just want to be the smartass killjoy?

Comment

Because a lot of Armenians can't seem to distinguish reality from fantasy, and don't even realise that there is a difference.

An Armenian Nationalist's wet dream
                Look at the curves on your borders - magnificent. Shake those diplomatically-enhanced Armenian vilayets for me. Show me more baby. More! MORE!!
                Spread your territorial claims wider. Wider! Yes, now I can see Van, Bitlis, Erzurum, Erzincan! Come on, show me even more!
                Show me EVERYTHING I want to see!! You can do it, you know you want to. Look - now I can even see Trebizond! I love you Wilsonian Armenia. Never leave me!
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I smell a turk.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
                    I.e. Turkey has been illegally occupying a large portion of historic Armenian territory (what you see in my avatar) for 89 year this coming 22nd of November. Not that the rest of Armenia including Kharbert and Cilicia is legitimate Turkish land, but that's a matter of history and compensation for the Armenian Genocide when the metamorphosis from Turk to man will have taken place and the Turk will have recognized its ugly, bloody and dark history, whenever that may be. It's so that for this portion we have the bulletproof, LEGAL DEEDS.
                    And to get it back Hellektor will stamp his little feet up and down, throw a tantrum, and "thcream and thcream 'till he's thick".
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Working...
                    X