Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Serge the traitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: serje the traitor

Originally posted by Federation View Post
    But, I think that we should make Serje feel a lot of hostility and hatred.
    BRAVO, French-Armenians!

----------------------------------------

Violent Protests In Paris Greet Armenian President

(AP) - Violent protests broke out Friday at the start of Armenian President Serzh Sarkisian's tour of Armenian communities worldwide, with demonstrators in Paris shouting "traitor!" at him and decrying his plans to establish ties with Turkey.

Sarkisian embarked on the tour - which will also take him to the United States, Russia and Lebanon - to seek support for his landmark bid for diplomatic ties with Turkey after a century of enmity. But at least 200 protesters from the Armenian Diaspora in France showed up at a public appearance in Paris.

Riot police fought back belligerent demonstrators, a few dozen of whom shouted "No!" and punched riot shields. Police dragged several protesters away kicking and screaming. Sarkisian later put in a brief appearance, walking past protesters shouting through bullhorns.

The killing of up to 1.5 million Armenians under the Ottoman Empire has been the main barrier to reconciliation with Turkey. Armenians have long fought to persuade other governments to consider it a genocide. Turkey rejects the label and says the death toll is inflated.

The scuffles Friday erupted at a memorial event at a monument to an Armenian priest and composer targeted in the massacres. Earlier in the day, Sarkisian had lunch in Paris with crooner Charles Aznavour, one of France's most famous Armenians, before meeting with members of the vocal Armenian community here, Sarkisian's spokesman Samvel Farmanian said.

After Paris, Sarkisian is set to continue what is dubbed a "pan-Armenian tour" with visits to New York, Los Angeles, Beirut and Rostov-on-Don in Russia to discuss a planned meeting Oct. 10 when the Turkish and Armenian foreign ministers are expected to sign the deal to establish ties.

Armenians abroad - estimated at 5.7 million – outnumber the 3.2 million living in Armenia itself, the smallest of the ex-Soviet republics. The largest communities are in Russia (2 million), the United States (1.4 million), Georgia (460,000) and France (450,000), according to government data.

Comment

Will be there to support my people on the 4th.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I swear Armenia will never be better off with a president
          from our own country, we seriously need a president
          who has been educated in the U.S, France, U.k or anyother
          high ranking country.

Comment

Originally posted by Icy View Post
            high ranking country.
            Why dont you go get your citizenship and vote for one then?
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              The reason our country is not big anymore has nothing to do with bad governance but more with location location location. Armenia sits on land everyone wants to control and those who try wear it down over a loong period of time. Had our homeland been in a less important part of the world we would have faired differently. When you are in a continuous state of war you are bound to eventually lose...

A failed "person" will always find reasons for failure almost as justification for the failure.
              Never how to halt, correct or reverse it.
              Same applies for nations as well.

I mentioned Assyrians, was their location bad as well.
              I also mentioned MANY nations which had have become marginalized and exist as peoples to be assimilated in time.

Through our history we have been Strong, Weak, Large, Small, Empire as well as Slaves. Was our LOCATION changing somehow.
              Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
              Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by Icy View Post
                high ranking country.
                It does not matter where he/she is from (as long as he is Armenian with Armenian citizenship.)

Remember we are not selecting a King. We are only electing a politician for a defined period.

What matters is that he is a man of integrity and a vision for his people both economically as well as politically.
                Has leadership qualities which his people will follow and foreigners respect.

We also need a sophisticated electorate who will not to tolerate electoral fraud nor economic crimes.
                Free and independent press for unbiased reporting and commenting on events.

Unfortunately it is in the interest of incumbent politicians not to change things in order to perpetuate their privileged position and continue with their criminality.
                Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                  A failed "person" will always find reasons for failure almost as justification for the failure.
                  Never how to halt, correct or reverse it.
                  Same applies for nations as well.

I mentioned Assyrians, was their location bad as well.
                  I also mentioned MANY nations which had have become marginalized and exist as peoples to be assimilated in time.

Through our history we have been Strong, Weak, Large, Small, Empire as well as Slaves. Was our LOCATION changing somehow.
                  Thats funny you insult me by calling me a failed person when you nothing about me. I have already stated how to halt, correct and reverse it-go read earlier posts.Yeh the Assyrian empire was in a similar location. Our location has actuall changed several times with kingdoms and capitols moving from Tigranagert to all the way in Cilicia and it had everything to do with exactly what i have been saying, they moved because they were under constant attack.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                    It does not matter where he/she is from (as long as he is Armenian with Armenian citizenship.)

Remember we are not selecting a King. We are only electing a politician for a defined period.

What matters is that he is a man of integrity and a vision for his people both economically as well as politically.
                    Has leadership qualities which his people will follow and foreigners respect.

We also need a sophisticated electorate who will not to tolerate electoral fraud nor economic crimes.
                    Free and independent press for unbiased reporting and commenting on events.

Unfortunately it is in the interest of incumbent politicians not to change things in order to perpetuate their privileged position and continue with their criminality.
                    Armenia is a dependent nation it cannot afford to be like you are describing here. These things can only occure if the nation is truely independent and Armenia cannot survive independently and must rely on and do what Russia wants it to.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      Thats funny you insult me by calling me a failed person when you nothing about me.
                      It was meant to be generic statement. Nothing personal. That is why I used the inverted commas.

If you want to be embarrassed you should re read some of your other posts.

My advice to you is (if I may) to find strength within you and not what others tell you whether good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X