Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Serge the traitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: serje the traitor

Originally posted by Fedayeen View Post
    Out of 10 Armenian channels here in Los Angeles, only 1 shows whats really going on.
    Its time for some citizen journalism.
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Comment

Aysor.am
        03.10.2009, 15:32

Sargsyan: those who take steps to threaten me are likely naive

During his meeting with Armenian community's organizations and
        representatives Armenia's President Serzh Sargsyan voiced the chief
        concerns and views on Armenian-Turkish negotiations and initialed
        protocols.

Referring to statements made by some political forces over
        Armenian-Turkish relations as well as the taken steps, President
        Sargsyan said:

`I respect all views and voiced opinions on process; nevertheless,
        those who take steps to threaten me are likely very naive.'
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Protocols “Insult” to Armenian Nation

Sen. Menendez Calls Protocols “Insult” to Armenian Nation

New Jersey Senate Foreign Relations Committee member and outspoken advocate of international affirmation of the Armenian Genocide, Sen. Bob Menendez, calls the provisions in the Turkey Armenia protocols which would create a historical commission “frankly absurd.”

“I do not think that Armenia should be pressured into anything that is not in their national interests or in the long-term national interests of the United States.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7gQBeWuY8
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Re: Protocols “Insult” to Armenian Nation

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
            Sen. Menendez Calls Protocols “Insult” to Armenian Nation

New Jersey Senate Foreign Relations Committee member and outspoken advocate of international affirmation of the Armenian Genocide, Sen. Bob Menendez, calls the provisions in the Turkey Armenia protocols which would create a historical commission “frankly absurd.”

“I do not think that Armenia should be pressured into anything that is not in their national interests or in the long-term national interests of the United States.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7gQBeWuY8
            Yeah dear Sen. Menendez but they are doing it anyways. What a just and a good man this Senator is. He's been an advocate and the voice of justice for our nation against the Genocidal turkish nation. He worked with the Armenian people for many years now against Genocide denials and right into the Senate. God Bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
              Calm down, I have no bullets. I always let the fly out of the window, the only thing I kill are mosquitoes (I repent after killing each mosquito though), because they ruin my sleep.

I just expressed my utter frustration because of the calamity that has already happened. If you read the second part of my post you'll see what I mean. The damage is done and HYPOTHETICALLY, the only way to stop the signing of the protocols, i.e. avoid throwing the entire Հայ Դատ in the garbage can of history would be the HYPOTHETICAL disappearing of Serj.

There are certain humorless douchebags with endless feeling of hatred who want to be the only smartass of the board. I simply ignore their offensive asses and this ignoring makes them more rancorous towards me. Yet I know you are not such a person, that's why I reply to your comments.
              And, hypothetically speaking, always hypothetically speaking, you seem like a typical coward. You make threats and acting the internet hard man, but when someone confronts your threats, you are hypothetically speaking like a hypothetical dog that after barking a lot, scampers off, tail between its legs, when threatened with a hypothetical kicking.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                And, hypothetically speaking, always hypothetically speaking, you seem like a typical coward. You make threats and acting the internet hard man, but when someone confronts your threats, you are hypothetically speaking like a hypothetical dog that after barking a lot, scampers off, tail between its legs, when threatened with a hypothetical kicking.
                Thats funny but i remember you doing the exact same thing you are implying he is doing. Is it not hypocritical of you to put people down for presumebly doing what you have done many times? Not that i support making empty threats or anything but a hypocrit complaining about hypocracy is doomed to have his complaints fall on deaf ears.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I see the board still has some of the same trolls as it did earlier in the year. Not hypothetical either, I am referring to bell the cat.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Obama administration is behind all of this. Hillary clinton is the mastermind. Serj is puppet.

Comment

Lebanon Armenians up in arms over planned Turkey deal

By Rana Moussaoui (AFP) – 1 hour ago

BEIRUT — Armenian President Serzh Sarkisian was greeted by thousands of angry demonstrators as he arrived in Lebanon on Tuesday to discuss with the local Armenian community plans to establish ties with Turkey.

The demonstrators -- men, women and children -- carried placards that read "no to the agreements" and "the blood of Armenians not up for sale" as they marched outside Sarkisian's hotel on the outskirts of Beirut.

Some demonstrators clashed briefly with anti-riot police who had deployed around the hotel, and a handful of people were lightly injured by batons, an AFP correspondent said.

Sarkisian's short stop in Beirut is part of a week-long international trip aimed at calming concerns among the Armenian diaspora over Turkish-Armenian efforts to normalise relations.

But such plans have angered many in Lebanon's 140,000-strong Armenian community, mostly made up of the descendants of those who survived massacres in eastern Anatolia under Ottoman rule almost a century ago.

"After nearly 100 years of fighting for our cause, how can our enemy become our friend in the blink of an eye," asked a visibly angry Koko Marashlian, a store owner in Beirut's Armenian neighbourhood of Burj Hammud.

Hagop Pakradounian, one of six Armenian deputies in Lebanon's parliament, said the community was all for improved ties between Armenia and Turkey but not at any price.

"This issue concerns Armenians worldwide and not just those in Armenia," Pakradounian told AFP.

"We are not talking about a simple economic accord between two countries but a historic one that concerns each Armenian family, whatever its nationality," he said.

Community members have drawn up a petition condemning the agreements set to be signed later this month between Turkey and Armenia on establishing diplomatic ties.

Stores in Burj Hammud also shut down on Tuesday afternoon in protest.

"We remember, we demand, we refuse," read placards put up throughout the neighbourhood, where Armenian patriotic music blared.

"These agreements will sound the death knell of our cause," store-owner Marashlian said. "As descendants of those exiled, we are the main victims of these agreements."

Keborg Abajian, 55, who runs a coffeeshop, said he was ready to take up arms to prevent the normalisation of ties.

"I will shut down my shop to go fight so that our martyrs are not forgotten," he said. "We want to recover our land. My ancestors owned huge plots of land in Urfa," in southeast Turkey.

Some members of the younger generation, however, appeared to adopt a more conciliatory tone, saying it was time to move on.

"The state of Armenia has made a decision and who am I to decide what is best for its people," asked xxxeller Haig Asmarian, 34. "My grandfather still has the titles to his property but it's time to turn the page.

"And who knows, maybe this will benefit Armenia economically."

Armenians say up to 1.5 million of their kin were systematically killed between 1915 and 1917 as the Ottoman Empire was falling apart.

Turkey rejects the genocide label and argues that 300,000-500,000 Armenians and at least as many Turks died in civil strife when Armenians took up arms against their Ottoman rulers and sided with invading Russian troops.

Sarkisian's tour has also included stops in France and the United States and was to conclude in Russia.

Comment

Working...
                      X