Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

All things related to Hryastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All things related to Hryastan

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
    The map isn't showing up in your post, when I quoted your message I saw you tried to put in a picture, but the picture isn't showing in your post.
    Can you click and see this link? http://geology.com/world/israel-map.gif

I've already stated my beef with Israel over that so you're trying to convince me of something I already agree with you on. However, Israel's treatment of Civilians /=/ Israel the only one doing anything wrong. You're so blinded by Israel's injustices, you refuse to see the injustices of the other side and you pretend this is a conflict of pure evil against pure good.
    You're right... one side has one of the most technologically advanced militaries in the world and the other side has some stones and homemade rockets. They were driven out of their land and homes and pushed into a corner. They can't fish in their own shores without being shot at. Every time the Palestinians tried to come to a peaceful resolution, the Israelis fiercely refused. They don't want anything but a greater Israel at all costs.

The Zionist movement began in 1890 and it's not like there weren't J3ws living in Palestine when it was under Ottoman rule. However, the Zionists herded lots of J3ws after creating the state forcing them to leave behind millions worth of property to go to their "promise land" and all they've seen so far is a promise of war. I personally think everyone was duped by the Zionist leaders and their war mongering supporters around the world.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

The things Muhaha says about Isreal sounds like the typical stuff most uninformed or zionist american xxxs will say. I will put an end to any argument regarding this issue by simply restating a part of his post. Notice what was banned by the zionist state- soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, potato chips, cookies and candy. The only possible reason to ban these things is to deprive regular people from the things of everyday life. If anyone can dream up a situation where these things could possibly be used to attack Isreal then maybe that person should consider a career in writing science fiction. This list along with a million other things prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Isreals goal is not to destroy Hamas but to destroy the people of Gaza. There is no other possible explanation for this list or a million other things that racist state does to the palastinians. One could make a joke of the whole thing and state that Hamas has a sweet-tooth and a craving for chips thus this list is aimed at hamas and not the people of....unfortunately only a zionist would find it funny.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        The things Muhaha says about Isreal sounds like the typical stuff most uninformed or zionist american xxxs will say. I will put an end to any argument regarding this issue by simply restating a part of his post. Notice what was banned by the zionist state- soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, potato chips, cookies and candy. The only possible reason to ban these things is to deprive regular people from the things of everyday life. If anyone can dream up a situation where these things could possibly be used to attack Isreal then maybe that person should consider a career in writing science fiction. This list along with a million other things prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Isreals goal is not to destroy Hamas but to destroy the people of Gaza. There is no other possible explanation for this list or a million other things that racist state does to the palastinians. One could make a joke of the whole thing and state that Hamas has a sweet-tooth and a craving for chips thus this list is aimed at hamas and not the people of....unfortunately only a zionist would find it funny.
        Is anybody even reading my posts? I'll put it in bold and capital:

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE, I DISAGREE WITH ISRAEL ON IT'S BLOCKADE AND TREATMENT OF CIVILIANS. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS ARGUMENT IS ABOUT.

Nobody's reading my posts, everybody I argue with on these forums regarding Israel simply keeps repeating the same lines they've memorized and won't address my posts like they are invisible. It's getting ridiculous. I might as well "I like turtles" and your responses would be the same.

Comment

Is anybody even reading my posts? I'll put it in bold and capital:

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE, I DISAGREE WITH ISRAEL ON IT'S BLOCKADE AND TREATMENT OF CIVILIANS. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS ARGUMENT IS ABOUT.

Nobody's reading my posts, everybody I argue with on these forums regarding Israel simply keeps repeating the same lines they've memorized and won't address my posts like they are invisible. It's getting ridiculous. I might as well "I like turtles" and your responses would be the same.
          Nah i read them. Here is one "But Israel is the only one responsible for all the suffering in that region, right". You know before Isreal that part of the world was a vacation paradise where people went to lebanan for a vacation then went to palastine to visit the holly sites. It was peaceful and tolorant with many kinds of people including xxxs living togather in peace and prosperity. Now it is a hellhole forced upon the world for the sake of the zionist racist state. So yeh Isreal is indeed responcible!
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            Nah i read them. Here is one "But Israel is the only one responsible for all the suffering in that region, right". You know before Isreal that part of the world was a vacation paradise where people went to lebanan for a vacation then went to palastine to visit the holly sites. It was peaceful and tolorant with many kinds of people including xxxs living togather in peace and prosperity. Now it is a hellhole forced upon the world for the sake of the zionist racist state. So yeh Isreal is indeed responcible!
            I can't understand what it is you're saying. What are you saying Israel should do? Not exist? Also, there's nothing "Racist" about Israel, 20% of it's population is Arab, they have representation in the Knesset and Supreme Court, they enjoy all the civil liberties xxxs enjoy, they attend Israeli Universities, and enjoy a quality of life you'd be hard pressed to find in an Arab-Majority nation.

Comment

On top of that, Israel also respects people of all beliefs, Atheists and Agnostics are quite welcome. Can you say the same about any Islamic Nation? How fast would I get my head cut off if I spoke out against God in an Islamic Nation?

EDIT: I suppose I could in fact do that in some Islamic Countries so I take this back about not being able to do it in any Islamic Country.
              Last edited by Muhaha; 06-16-2010, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Also, Israelis simply contribute more to the species. It's not like Palestinians were busy building libraries and universities(For other than Religious books and teachings) and the evil jooz came and screwed up their plans to cure disease.
                Last edited by Muhaha; 06-16-2010, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I can't understand what it is you're saying. What are you saying Israel should do? Not exist? Also, there's nothing "Racist" about Israel, 20% of it's population is Arab, they have representation in the Knesset and Supreme Court, they enjoy all the civil liberties xxxs enjoy, they attend Israeli Universities, and enjoy a quality of life you'd be hard pressed to find in an Arab-Majority nation.

Arab Israeli the most hated person in Israel

Two weeks ago, she was virtually unknown. But after travelling aboard the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara, on which nine Turkish citizens were killed when Israeli commandos stormed the boat, Hanin Zoaby, a 41-year-old, first-term Knesset member, has become the most hated person in Israel.

As an Arab Israeli, she also has found herself at the centre of a new political force with which Israel will have to contend.

Accused of treason for supporting the Free-Gaza movement, forbidden by the courts to leave the country for 45 days, Ms. Zoaby was attacked, physically, when she spoke in the Knesset last week to explain her decision to join the flotilla of ships hoping to break Israel’s naval blockade of the Gaza Strip. She said she viewed her action on behalf of 1.5 million “prisoners” in Gaza as a kind of “mitzvah,” a Hebrew term for a religious good deed. The reference only made her xxxish assailants angrier.

On Sunday, Israel proposed that a three-man internal inquiry probe its bloody attack on the flotilla two weeks ago, and that it be headed by a retired Israeli judge and two high-ranking foreign observers, including a Canadian.

Ms. Zoaby has been labelled an enemy, and a supporter of terrorists. Yet the unmarried, Western-dressed Muslim woman hails from one of Israel’s high-profile Arab families, one that has counted a high court judge, a mayor of Nazareth, a long-serving Knesset member and a deputy cabinet minister among its members.

To many in the Knesset today, Ms. Zoaby’s transgression, like that of the four other Arab Israelis who joined the flotilla, is unforgivable. A Knesset committee has recommended the removal of many of Ms. Zoaby’s parliamentary privileges, including her immunity from prosecution and her diplomatic passport. The Interior Minister, leader of Israel’s Ultra Orthodox Shas Party, has asked whether her Israeli citizenship can legally be revoked.

There have been dark days in the past for the Arabs of Israel, such as when six were killed in 1976 protesting the confiscation of large tracts of Arab Israeli land, or in 2000 when 13 were killed in riots that followed Ariel Sharon’s walk about the revered al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

And there have been periods when Arab Israelis have been treated as the enemy – during the state’s early years of martial law, and when they protested Israel’s assault on Hamas in Gaza at the end of 2008.

But none has been darker or more hateful than this period, when these five Arab Israelis were seen to be aiding and abetting the enemy.

There have been death threats, hundreds of them.

In the wake of the flotilla incident, a Facebook site, called Execute Haneen Zuabi [sic], was established (and later taken down) and a group calling itself Pulsa Denura , (Aramaic for “lashes of fire”) says it has carried out elaborate death curses on several Arab Israelis, including Ahmad Tibi, a member of Knesset who wasn’t even on the flotilla.

(Pulsa Denura was the name of the group that said it had cursed Yitzhak Rabin shortly before he was assassinated, and cursed Ariel Sharon after he decided to evacuate Israeli settlements in Gaza in 2005.) Despite the threats, for which the Knesset has assigned her two security guards, Ms. Zoaby drove herself to a rally Saturday afternoon in her hometown of Nazareth at which she was being honoured.

Being in Nazareth, there was a mix of dress and attitudes: from conservative Muslim, to anything-goes Christian, with Ms. Zoaby, dressed in an open-neck white blouse and slacks, somewhere in the middle.

She beamed as she received the 400 people filing past her. And the people couldn’t have been more proud. She’s a hero to many of them – as a successful woman, successful Arab and, now, as a successful fighter.

“She did what few people would dare to do,” said Teres Zbidat, a Dutch-born woman who has lived with her husband in nearby Sakhnin for 16 years.

“Which is why Israelis hate her so much,” Ms. Zbidat said. “They see her as a success story that they allowed to happen. Then they say: ‘But you weren’t supposed to become one of them [the Palestinians].’ ”

Ms. Zoaby explains the contempt for her as a reaction to the world criticism Israel is experiencing, similar to the backlash against Arab Israelis that followed criticism in the war against Hamas in Gaza.

“I embarrassed them,” she said, referring to Israelis. “I was an easy target for their revenge.”

Would she do it again, would she go on another flotilla? In a heartbeat, she says.

“I was appalled by the Israeli behaviour” on board the ship, she said. “I didn’t expect such violence.”

(Ms. Zoaby is credited by passengers with convincing the Israeli commandos – in her good Hebrew and tenacious style – with getting long-delayed medical treatment for the wounded.) What if doing it again meant losing her citizenship? “Yes,” she said determinedly. “It would just show that what they call citizenship is really just membership in the Zionist movement. It’s not real citizenship.”

“I want to be a full Israeli citizen,” Ms. Zuabi said at the time she was sworn into the Knesset last year, “but it must not come at the expense of my people’s collective rights to an identity and a past.”

Saturday’s Nazareth rally was most striking for the unity among Arab Israelis that it displayed.

The leaders of Israel’s badly divided Islamic movement shook hands and sat together; the head of the country’s anti-religious communist Hadash Party shook hands with the head of the Islamic movement and congratulated him on his participation in the flotilla.

And Raed Salah, that religiously conservative Islamic leader, actually declared Ms. Zoaby, that modern, unobservant Muslim, as “Woman of the Year.”

“We didn’t just break the blockade of Gaza,” Ms. Zoaby said. “We broke the blockade that divided the [19]48 Palestinians,” (an increasingly popular way of referring to Arab Israelis).

It seems they also broke the barrier between Arab Israelis and the Palestinians of the occupied territories, said Hadash leader Mohammed Barakeh.

“We’re no longer a minority,” he crowed.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1602808/
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

LOL. That has nothing to do with her being Arab. Noam Chomsky and Norm Finkelstein are also hated in Israel and were denied entry, does that mean Israel is racist against xxxs? You're grasping at straws.

Comment

You have been reading the books by the zionist authors it sounds like. All of those books have been proven to be total lies and nonsence by non other then fellow xxxs who hate the racism inherent in zionism and despise ethnic cleansing like all xxxs should for it was them facing the final solution not too long ago. I already said a xxxish and palastinian state can exist side by side and so can a one inclusive state where both people live in peace and harmony but this is NOT what Isreal wants! SO please spare me the "so you dont want isreal to exist" bs. Isreal is interested in peace only if it gets to tell everyone what to do. It is very ignorent of you to proclaim the palastinians were not doing anything constructive thus the zionist take over is justified. Yes they were indeed building schools and universities but not anymore. Since the formation of Isreal the arab states have been under the rule of dictaters funded and suported by the zionists. Egypt is a great example and so are jordan and most other states in Isreals neighborhood. The zionists pay and arm these dictators to hold back their own people from developing in many ways so that only isreal can shine in the middle east. Opposition leaders who wanted democratic reforms, better education, economic development were executed by the mosad, cia and the western backed dictators. Isreals whole aim is to hold the region back from developing so people like you will have the opinions you have. The arabs are just as capable of development and progress as anyone else, you cant seriously say that the people who invented much of modern day mathematics are not able to make progress. Any person who is capable of rational thought can put the pieces togather and figure this stuff out so the zionist owned media and schools in the west tell you things like the world is a better place under the zionists then it could possibly ever be otherwise all the while the world is rotting away due to racism and narcissism which are totally encouraged by the zionists. As for those arabs living in isreal (i guess your excluding the palastinians), do you really think they prefer to be ruled over by the zionists and wouldnt prefer to actually control their own destiny? Do you realy think that those arabs who are allowed to hold seats in isreals parliment are allowed to speak their mind? Muhaha i do not mean to single you out. the truth is most people in the west think like you do and so did i untill i did a bit of digging and asked a few questions. Western society is lying to itself more and more and these lies bring real consequences which such societies will have to deal with sooner or later.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X