Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

All things related to Hryastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All things related to Hryastan

Originally posted by londontsi View Post

Israel on many occasions has stated that the "Armenian tragedy" is not a genocide.

You may think they are your brothers but they certainly don't.

If you still still think they are your brothers you are delusional.

PS. It is true that many high minded j3ws agree about our genocide ( for which we are grateful) but never the context of "brothers".

I was being sarcastic. The quote was intended as a satirical demonstration of the pathetic, illogical, self-defeating, emotion-based go-to argument that the average Zionist Armenian dullard has been programmed to default to whenever Armenian patriots point out that Jews have a long history of attacking Armenia and Armenians.

That being said, I am very glad you responded the way you did because you are 100% correct in stating that only a delusional Armenian could believe that Jews are our brothers. Please read the last three pages of this thread and you'll see what I mean and what my position on Jewry is. My write-up on Armenians and Jews starts at the link provided below. Encouragingly, nearly all of the members who replied had enough honesty, courage, and integrity to accept the facts I presented:

P.S. Did you read the article I linked to in the same post, right beneath the quote? It demonstrates that the genocidal Jews are the brothers of the genocidal Turks and Azeris.
    Last edited by Sarkis86; 03-16-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarkis86 View Post
      i was being sarcastic.
      lol

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

"How I Accidentally Became a Lobbyist for Azerbaijan"

The small oil-rich country spends millions sweet-talking Congress. Here’s how I got fooled into helping.

couple of weeks ago, a friend invited me to an event called Azerbaijan Appreciation Day. The email invitation stated that “Muslim and Jewish leaders” would gather for lunch at the Azerbaijani embassy in Washington to “express appreciation to Azerbaijan for its pioneering work in Muslim-Jewish relations.”

Sure, I thought. I support interfaith harmony. What’s not to like? I hadn’t heard that Azerbaijan was such a shining beacon of Muslim-Jewish relations, but I didn’t know all that much about the small nation of 9.4 million just north of Iran.

The day before the event, which was to be held on March 16, the venue was changed from the Azerbaijani embassy to the Embassy Row Hotel near Dupont Circle. When the day arrived, I made the short walk from my office, looking forward to meeting like-minded fans of interfaith events and to learning about Azerbaijan’s exciting religious initiatives.

The luncheon featured several speakers from the U.S. Jewish and Muslim communities. One speaker, Rabbi Marc Schneier, president of the New York-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding (FFEU), one of the event partners, declared Azerbaijan a “paradigm for religious tolerance among Muslim countries in the Middle East,” and that Azerbaijan “has become a great, great inspiration for many in the United States.” Sayyid Syeed, national director of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), remarked that that among Muslim majority countries, Azerbaijan was the “best example” of “respect for diversity built up over centuries.” Marshall Breger, a law professor who once served in the George H.W. Bush administration, noted that Azerbaijan demonstrated that a Muslim majority country “can support its Palestinian brothers and also recognize the state of Israel.” Azerbaijani Ambassador Elin Suleymanov mentioned that his nation was the first Muslim country to become a republic, which it formed in 1918 (only to fall to the Soviets two years later).

You can read the rest ...

Comment

"Erdogan meets U.S. Jewish leaders

The Turkish leader, who is in the U.S. capital to attend a nuclear summit later this week, discussed a number of issues including the European refugee crisis, anti-refugee rhetoric, the rise of racism in the West, counterterrorism efforts, U.S., Israeli and Turkish relations as well as Palestinian issue, according to presidential sources."

Look at their faces in the link ... they all look like a bunch of back stabbers

Turkish president tells Jewish leadership to fight Islamophobia, anti-Semitism - Anadolu Ajansı

Comment

For years the herya "Khazarian" connection was silenced and viewed as "anti" something. Now it is in the Independent backed with genetics.

"Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots

Israeli-born geneticist believes the Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz were part of the original homeland for Ashkenazic Jews

New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

His research is based on genetic, historical and place-name evidence. For his geographic genetic research, Dr Elhaik used a Geographic Population Structure computer modelling system to convert Ashkenazic Jewish DNA data into geographical information.

Dr Elhaik, an Israeli-born geneticist who gained his doctorate in molecular evolution from the University of Houston, believes that three still-surviving Turkish villages – Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – on the western part of an ancient Silk Road route were part of the original Ashkenazic homeland. He believes that the word Ashkenaz originally comes from Ashguza - the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian name for the Iron Age Eurasian steppeland people, the Scythians.

Referring to the names of the three Turkish villages, Dr Elhaik points out that “north-east Turkey is the only place in the world where these place-names exist”.

From the 690s AD onwards, anti-Jewish persecution by the Christian Byzantine Empire seems to have played a part in forcing large numbers of Jews to flee across the Black Sea to a more friendly state – the Turkic-ruled Khazar Empire with its large Slav and other populations.

Some analyses of Yiddish suggests that it was originally a Slavic language, and Dr Elhaik and others believe that it was developed, probably in the 8th and 9th centuries AD, by Jewish merchants trading along some of the more northerly Silk Roads linking China and Europe.

By the 730s, the Khazar Empire had begun to convert to Judaism – and more people converted to the faith.

But when the Khazar Empire declined in or around the 11th century, some of the Jewish population almost certainly migrated west into Central Europe. There, as Yiddish-speaking Jewish merchants came into contact with central European, often German-speaking, peoples, they began to replace the Slav words in Yiddish with large numbers of German and German-derived words, while retaining some of its Slav-originating grammar. Many Hebrew words also appear to have been added by that stage.

he genetic modelling used in the research was based on DNA data from 367 Jews of northern and eastern European origin and more than 600 non-Jewish people mainly from Europe and western Asia.

Dr Elhaik says it is the largest genomic study ever carried out on Ashkenazic Jews. His research will be published in the UK-based scientific journal, Genome Biology and Evolution.

Further research is planned to try to measure the precise size of the Semitic genetic input into Jewish and non-Jewish genomes.

Israeli-born geneticist believes the Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz were part of the original homeland for Ashkenazic Jews

Comment

^^^^
              Whomever the author of this above post by Azad is, he (or she?) is actually presenting bits and pieces of scientific data to validity authors position. The evidence presented doesn't show authors assumption to be true, but rather is orchestrated to validify the authors intentions.
              As I've inormed on several occasions, the j.ews are Semites , meaning they are of the line of Shem, who by the way was Japheth's brother. Everyone knows who their father was.
              The j.ew is a Semite , but not all Semites are j.ews.
              Abram, who changed his name to Abraham, was a Semite who lived in a town called Mari (sp), which is located between the city states of Mesopotamia and the Armenian highlands. The town was mixed with mostly Armenians and Semites.
              The story of the j.ews starts with Judah . The history of the j.ews starts with Noah.
              The author is writing stuff simply to make his point.
              The comical phrase : "the ancient turcs" is just that, ie; comical.
              Greek, Rome, are traditionally the start of the moder era and in my day were not called ancient. The world we (Hayr) lived most of our history is the ancient world. No mention of Greeks, Romans, and no comical reference to turcs (lol).
              Hayr, agadians, and Sumerians existed for many thousands of years before the first mention of the newbies.
              Author is a propagandist in the guise of an intellect.
              Nice try but idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                is actually presenting bits and pieces of scientific data to validity authors position.
                Today only 10% of jews are Semites. Mainly the ones from Arab/Iranian countries. Most are a mix of turkic Khazarian tribes. Their migration was Counterclockwise around the black sea mixing with Slavic Ukrainians and eventually Germanic before invading Palestine. The Greek and other crap "bits and pieces of scientific data" is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                  Today only 10% of jews are Semites. Mainly the ones from Arab/Iranian countries. Most are a mix of turkic Khazarian tribes. Their migration was Counterclockwise around the black sea mixing with Slavic Ukrainians and eventually Germanic before invading Palestine. The Greek and other crap "bits and pieces of scientific data" is irrelevant.
                  Before the invasion of Greece, Rome, or Persia, and before Byzantium, in the land called "Anatolia" there were three peoples one needed to know if they were going to to any business. (1) Armenians, (2) j.ews, and (3) Greeks. You had to know at least one of the three and preferable all or you were nothing more than a local shop keeper.
                  The silk road had to go through Armenian land since very ancient times. No exceptions. That's actually (my estimate) why Greece, Rome, and Persia invaded us --- trade route --- between east and west.
                  Have you forgot how many silk trees were in Armenia? No other country as far as I know was able to get that highly secret info from china (Cathay) but us. Our history of walking to china predates all this modern history by millinea. The j.ew history predates "kazarian" turc, Kiev rus and laughably "Ukraine by millinea.

Comment

From ANCA and the hypocrisy of the herya

The publisher of Crain's New York Business, Jill Kaplan, offers a qualified apology regarding her publication's decision to run an Armenian Genocide denial ad:
                    Publisher Jill Kaplan replies:
                    "Throughout the years, a handful of advertisements have been brought to my attention (by our production department) for approval. The vast majority of these were flagged because they were suggestive, others because they resembled Crain’s content or font. Only once was an advocacy ad brought to me for approval.
                    Unfortunately, that did not occur in this instance, and we offended you and possibly other readers. For that, I apologize. Running the advertisement is not an endorsement by Crain’s or a “sell out.” However, as a media company and news organization, we do believe in free speech and that advertising is a form of expression that falls under the First Amendment.
                    From a personal standpoint, as someone who lost family in the Holocaust, I certainly understand your outrage. Your letters sparked an update of our quality-assurance process so that other advocacy ads are reviewed before publication. Your feedback—good or bad—is critically important to us, and I thank you for taking the time to let us know how you felt. We appreciate it."

ANCA, Washington D. C. 102,876 likes · 630 talking about this · 353 were here. The Armenian National Committee of America (ANCA) is the grassroots advocacy organization representi

Good response in the comment

"It's incredible how having Jewish roots they are making money with the denial of a genocide. I would like to know if Mr. Kaplan will defend freedom of speech if they were denying the holocaust. Double standards and NO SHAME."

Comment

AzerTac, Azerbaijan
                      May 4 2016

The Washington Times publishes article on Armenia's nuclear material

Baku, May 4, AZERTAC

The Washington Times has published an article on Armenia's nuclear
                      material headlined "The other nuclear threat".

Written by Alexander Murinson, a senior fellow at the Begin-Sadat
                      Center and Bar Ilan University, the article says: "Mere days ago,
                      Georgian authorities reported the arrest of an elderly Georgian man
                      and several Armenian nationals — alarmingly suspected of being current
                      or former members of the Armenian Security Service — who were
                      attempting to smuggle and illegally sell some $200 million worth of
                      nuclear-grade materials. The highly radioactive U-238 can be used to
                      produce a myriad of deadly and destructive apparatuses, not the least
                      of which is a dreaded "dirty bomb."

"The specter of a dirty bomb is of paramount concern for security
                      services and counterterrorism officials worldwide. Internationally,
                      the deep alarm of officials associated with the discovery of U-238 was
                      compounded earlier this year when a group of individuals was
                      discovered attempting to smuggle Cesium-137, a highly radioactive
                      isotope that is a waste product from nuclear reactors,” Murinson says.

“This adds much credence to constant complaints by Georgia and
                      Azerbaijan related to the fact that their territories under separatist
                      control, such as Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh and South Ossetia, are
                      being used for all manner of illegal smuggling from nuclear material
                      to arms to narcotics.”

“To substantially add to the threat emanating from Armenian nationals
                      and Armenia is the presence in Armenia of an outdated Chernobyl-type
                      nuclear reactor operating long past its original planned lifetime.
                      This, when taken with the news from Georgia, elevates the nuclear
                      alarm to a new level.”

“However, if Armenia's reactor is not only a safety threat, but
                      potentially a source of radioactive material for a "dirty" bomb, as
                      suggested by the recent foiled plots, then the problem is no longer
                      limited to the Caucasus region,” he adds.

The Washington Times has published an article on Armenia's nuclear material headlined "The other nuclear threat". Written by Alexander Murinson, a senior fellow at the Begin-Sadat Center and Bar Ilan University, the article says: "Mere days ago, Georgian authorities reported the arrest
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X