Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sweet Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sweet Truck

E85 is crap. It's actually extremely inefficient. It takes more energy to make it than it provides, and it hasn't even made a dent in oil consumption. All it succeeded in doing was driving up corn prices. Making fuel from hemp is the best alternative to oil that I've seen yet, but it's illegal to do that in the US, so they will continue to try to pass off these inefficient/harmful psuedo-"solutions" to the ignorant American public.

Anyway, congratulations on the purchase!

Comment

Thanks i will try to post pics. I have been driving it every chance i get and love it a lot. Now i want to get a bedliner for it. I think Mopar is the only company that sells bedliners for beds with the ramboxes. I wonder if i can install something on my own?
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        Thanks i will try to post pics. I have been driving it every chance i get and love it a lot. Now i want to get a bedliner for it. I think Mopar is the only company that sells bedliners for beds with the ramboxes. I wonder if i can install something on my own?
        You probably can get something on your own but if the Mopar liner is precut to drop into your truck bed, then I wouldn't bother.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Congrats on the new truck. I love my 97 RAM 1500 and still going strong. Women love the Dodge style.

I suggest you get the Rino linning (spray on) for your bed, you will love it. Your bed will never collect water (rust) or change shape in the long run (heat/cold).
          Also install extrahooks (if you like) on the bed before getting the linning.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

The truck has adjustable hooks installed already and i think they gota take them off to put in a liner. I think i am gona go with a mopar liner since it is custommade for the rambox bed and i can get 35% discount on it. It is good to know that so many people love this truck and i hope it will last a long time for me.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I went with the Mopar plastic liner. Got a good price on it since my buddy is a chrysler engineer. It will be in next week and ill go get it installed. I think ill wait tille its all done then give it a good wash then take pictures and post them here. The rhino liner is not available around here and i dont feel like driving too far to get it plus wouldnt the plastic look better?
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I went with the Mopar plastic liner. Got a good price on it since my buddy is a chrysler engineer. It will be in next week and ill go get it installed. I think ill wait tille its all done then give it a good wash then take pictures and post them here. The rhino liner is not available around here and i dont feel like driving too far to get it plus wouldnt the plastic look better?
                Sounds like you are getting a good deal. Rino linnings are expensive but they give you a better protection and last longer. It is also sprayed on like paint. I don't have the rino but I have heard good things about it. You probably better off with Mopar line (that is what I have).

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

That last pic reminds me of my uneventful hunting season last year. I hope to put something with lotsa meat on it in the bed of my truck this year.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

The plastic bed insert sounds like its a lot cleaner and easier to do and you can always get a new one later!

If I ever get around to ripping out the interior of my jeep, I was planning to Herculine it. But now that I'm back in CA, rust and mud is something I rarely have to worry about.
                    this post = teh win.

Comment

With my accounting class out of the way i am enjoying my truck like i had hoped. I throw anything and everything into the bed and the liner is pretty impressive-it wont scratch or dent and things dont seem to slide around too much on it. Overall it is very usefull and fun to drive. I get a crowd gathering around it when i take it to work. The one big drawback is the gas mileage. It is worst then i thought it would be. Its a good thing it has a big gas tank cause it needs every last drop.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X