Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Regional geopolitics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional geopolitics

[QUOTE=Hakob;362686]Here...

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post

Թուրքիան կործանումից միշտ փրկել է ռուսը. «Cui prodest» կամ ում է ձեռնտու

14 sept. 2015

In//////gain the thrust.

My dear,
    the headline, the text, where not mine.
    You are retrospectevly putting words in my mounth... and that's a petty.

1- you got in the trap of a moron called Lampron (I bet he does not even know the story of the place he calls himself after), who grossly manipulated my post.
    2- What should I do? React every time a child does a childish trick???
    3- Mr Shirinyan is well known pro-russian personality in Yerevan. If he says a word against Russia, you may bet he does it against his wish and in despair... when you began your trikomania thing, I am just posting more the most pro russian spokesperson's ideas for yourlikes
    4- I, in my own words, clearly said that everybody did save Turkey on his own turn, but in our darkest hour, when hell and paradise were at reach in a matter of months, it is Russia that did save Turkey, and that is a fact. That if there is one other nation responsible of our fate, after Turkey, and before Kurds, that is Russia.

Manipulating the words of others, is not an honor.
    Recycling the manipulation of others, specially after realising it, is not different.
    Persisting in it, is already intellectual dishonesty, and dishonor.

Comment

When did I talk of a revolution?

When did I defend a party, or an opposition group?

Do not put your ideas in my mouth+++

I am a realist person, and do know, what my country can bear, or not.
      A revolution is something we can't afford.
      Specially when what you call an opposition is inexistant.

You have dreams about a good opposition.
      Who tells you no?
      But as I said once and repeat again, that's an internal matter, even if directly related from our geopolitical situation.
      Yet, opposition or neo-opposition will not change geopolitics.
      Here we debate geoplitics.

1- Please stop manipulating my words +++
      2- If you have something to say about the content of an article I post, tell it there.
      3- If you have something to say about the media thing, you have a thread, a refreshed it for you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hakob;362686]Here...

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post

Թուրքիան կործանումից միշտ փրկել է ռուսը. «Cui prodest» կամ ում է ձեռնտու

14 sept. 2015

Now, with your insistance, I am forced to reply to the childish act of Mr Lampron.
        1- The text, the Headline, the source are of course not mine. The link is evident over there. If I add a word, usually I use HK (that is Hed Krutyun), or NB (Nota Bene), or else I use an other language than the text, in which case, there is automatic evidence.
        2- I put the headline in Red, because, for me, that headline with the face of Mr Shirinyan, who "every morning" calls interviews (Asoulis) repeating that where we are, we have no choice but Russia.... it is a sensation. I will do the same, if unfortunately we are obliged to bear Mr Nalbadov for years, and in coming year, he does same declaration...
        3- Anybody hearing the interview, does understand , what is said clearly in it. There is no room for misinterpretation.
        4- All the fuss you complain about for 3 days, is the consequence of the chain reactions, to which I replied very clearly. No one could demonstrate I am wrong chronologically. Bringing in the responsability of the Brits or France, or Germans, or US, or Venice, Vatican, Persia..... (things I never argued) in other moments, in a fury does not change to the fact, that RUSSIA DID SAVE TURKEY in 1918/21. The rest is the consequences of that specific act, that I personally said, I could understand from a russian perspective, ... but it happens I am not russian.
        5- If you have anything to say about my words, and my demonstrations, you are welcome.

Comment

Please be kind to repost the link to where the headline can be found.
          Neither on your original post or anywhere I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
            Please be kind to repost the link to where the headline can be found.
            Neither on your original post or anywhere I can't seem to find it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You just need to cklick on the interview, you have the link....

Last edited by Vrej1915; 09-24-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Կրեմլը փորձում է օգտագործել Ադրբեջանի և ԵՄ-ի միջև վեճը՝ հույս ունենալով իր ազդեցության ոլորտ վերադարձնել Բաքվին. ռուս քաղաքագետ

Լայնածավալ պատերազմը Կովկասում այսօր Մոսկվայի շահերից չի բխում։ Դրանով էլ բացատրվում է, առաջին հերթին, Կրեմլի դիվանագիտական...

Քաղաքական գիտությունների թեկնածու, Կենտրոնական և Արևելյան Եվրոպայի հարցերով փորձագետ, Deutsche Welle-ի սյունակագիր Իվան Պրեոբրաժենսկին իր հերթական հոդվածում գրում է, որ Կրեմլը փորձում է որքան հնարավոր է ակտիվ օգտագործել Ադրբեջանի և Եվրամիության վեճը՝ հույս ունենալով իր ազդեցության ոլորտ վերադարձնել Բաքվին։

Եվրախորհրդարանի ընդունած քննադատական բանաձևից վիրավորվելով՝ պաշտոնական Բաքուն սպառնացել է ԵՄ-ին դուրս գալ «Արևելյան գործընկերություն» ծրագրից։ ԵՄ-ից Ադրբեջանի հեռանալը ձեռնտու է Ռուսաստանին, կարծում է քաղաքագետը։

Կրեմլը պատրաստակամորեն որոշել է լրացնել ստեղծված դիվանագիտական վակուումը, քանի որ դա կօգնի իրեն միաժամանակ 2 կարևոր արտաքին քաղաքական նպատակների հասնել, գրում է հեղինակը։

Առաջինը՝ թույլ չտալ ղարաբաղյան հակամարտության «թեժացում», որը պատրաստ է դուրս գալ սառեցված վիճակից։ Լայնածավալ պատերազմը Կովկասում այսօր Մոսկվայի շահերից չի բխում։ Դրանով էլ բացատրվում է, առաջին հերթին, Կրեմլի դիվանագիտական ակտիվության կտրուկ աճը Հայաստանում և Ադրբեջանում։

Մոսկվայի 2-րդ նպատակն է անհրաժեշտության դեպքում ապահովել տարանցիկություն դեպի Սիրիա՝ Ադրբեջանի ցամաքային և օդային տարածքով։ Սիրիական գործողությունն աստիճանաբար դառնում է Ռուսաստանի ռազմաքաղաքական գլխավոր հաղթաթղթերից մեկը, և այն անհրաժեշտ է առավելագույնը հետ պահել անհաջողությունից։

Այդ պատճառով էլ Կրեմլը փորձում է որքան հնարավոր է ակտիվ օգտագործել Ադրբեջանի և ԵՄ-ի վեճը՝ հույս ունենալով Բաքուն վերադարձնել իր ազդեցության ոլորտ։ Ղարաբաղյան հակամարտության խաղաղ կարգավորման պլանի առաջարկը և մասնակի կատարումը Ռուսաստանի համար կատարյալ գործիք է այդ աշխատանքում։

Ռուս քաղաքագետը խոսում է նաև այն փոխզիջումային տարբերակի մասին, որը Ռուսաստանը կարող էր առաջարկել Հայաստանի Հանրապետության Նախագահ Սերժ Սարգսյանին, երբ վերջինս սեպտեմբերի կեսերին այցելել էր Մոսկվա։

Ամենայն հավանականությամբ, վերջին տարիների «բաղադրատոմսը» շատ չի փոխվել։ Խոսքը վիճելի տարածքներն Ադրբեջանին հանձնելու մասին է, սակայն ոչ բոլորը, այլ միայն 5-ը, այն էլ՝ աստիճանաբար։ Հայաստանը 2-ն առանց որևէ լուրջ երաշխիքի երբեք չի վերադարձնի, քանի որ դրանք «կամրջակ» են Հայաստանի և Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի միջև։

Պրեոբրաժենսկու կարծիքով՝ փոխարենը կառաջարկվեն ուղղակի և անուղղակի փոխհատուցումներ, Ռուսաստանից նոր ռազմական երաշխիքներ։ Հնարավոր է, որպես տարբերակ, ռուսական բազաների ստեղծման բարդ սխեմա ոչ միայն Հայաստանում, այլև՝ Ադրբեջանում, օրինակ՝ բեռները Սիրիա տեղափոխելու տարանցիկ կետի տեսքով։

Մոսկվայում շատ ուրախ կլինեին իրադարձությունների նման զարգացմանը, քանի որ դա ոչ միայն թույլ կտար վերահսկողություն սահմանել ամբողջ Անդրկովկասում, այլև այն կվերածեր սիրիական գործողությունների համար կատարյալ բազայի։ Առհասարակ, միայն այդ պատրվակով կարելի կլիներ առաջարկել բազա Ադբրեջանում՝ չստանալով ԱՄՆ-ի խիստ հակազդեցությունը։

Հեղինակը նշում է, որ պլանը կատարյալ որոշում կլիներ։ Ղարաբաղյան հակամարտությունը կրկին սառեցվում է, սակայն չի լուծվում, մեծանում է Ռուսաստանի ներկայությունը տարածաշրջանում, ազդեցությունը Հայաստանի և Ադրբեջանի վրա՝ միայն աճում, գրում է հեղինակը։

Comment

Թուրքիան անվանել է ԻՊ-ի դեմ պայքարին միանալու պայմանը

Թուրքիան պատրաստ է նշանակալի դեր խաղալ «Իսլամական պետության» դեմ պայքարում, սակայն դրա փոխարեն ըմբռնող մոտեցում է ակնկալում քուրդ զինյալների դեմ իր պայքարին:

Թուրքիան պատրաստ է նշանակալի դերակատարություն ունենալ «Իսլամական պետություն» խմբավորման դեմ պայքարում, սակայն դրա փոխարեն ըմբռնող մոտեցում է ակնկալում քուրդ զինյալների դեմ իր պայքարի նկատմամբ: Այս մասին հայտնում է Reuters-ը` վկայակոչելով Անկարայի բարձրաստիճան պաշտոնյային:

«Թուրքիան կկիսվի իր փորձով արևմտյան առաջնորդների հետ: Երկիրը աջակցություն է փնտրում, որպեսզի կանխի Մերձավոր Արևելքի վերածումը ահաբեկչության արտահանողի»,- հայտնել է գործակալության աղբյուրը:

Վերջինիս խոսքով` այդ մասին պաշտոնական հայտարարություն պետք է անի երկրի վարչապետ Ահմեդ Դավութօղլուն ՄԱԿ-ի Գլխավոր վեհաժողովի ժամանակ, որն անցկացվելու է սեպտեմբերի 25-27:

Comment

NB: What is not said clearly, is that the EU is perfectly aware, that the sudden invasion of migrants in huge and pretty organised formations is not a hasard at all.
                  It is just that, organised, by Turkey.
                  It is a new blackmail tool, pretty efficient.
                  By the way, they make money on every aspect...
                  Money from refugees, plundered... payink 5000 euros for a place, from EU, ...

------
                  Migrant crisis: What will Turkey want for helping EU?
                  By Chris Morris
                  BBC News, Brussels

"Money is not the big problem," admitted European Council President Donald Tusk. "This is not as easy as expected."
                  He was talking about Turkey.

And if one thing became clear at this week's emergency EU summit, it was that Turkey is rapidly emerging as the key ally Europe needs, if it is to have any hope of stemming the vast flow of refugees and migrants on to European soil.
                  You only need to glance at a map to know that a country long described as the bridge between East and West has now become the bridge between the Syrian civil war and the European Union.
                  And the narrow sea lanes between Turkey's Aegean coast and the Greek islands have become the EU's most porous border.
                  So can anything be done to change that, and what does Turkey want in return?

Well, so far, money is precisely what is on offer from Brussels - the European Commission has proposed giving €1bn (£700m; $1.1bn) to help the Turks deal with the consequences of having an estimated two million Syrian refugees on its territory.
                  Turkey also figures prominently in the summit conclusions, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel went out of her way to emphasise the huge challenge Turkey faces.
                  "We must make sure that (aid) programmes there are properly financed," she said, "and that we can jointly maintain better security at the borders."
                  EU leaders avoid punch-up but fail refugee test

But Turkey wants more than just money. The government says it has already spent nearly €7bn looking after Syrian refugees, so another billion from Europe is hardly a game-changer.
                  The goals of the government in Ankara are more ambitious.
                  In a long letter sent to all EU leaders at the summit, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu set out proposals for a buffer zone - and a no fly zone - stretching for 80km (50 miles) in northern Syria.

If it could be made safe, the letter suggested, it could be used as an area for the "voluntary return of refugees".

Or to put it another way, if you don't want them all heading west towards Europe, how about helping us send them back east, into a safe zone in Syria?
                  At first sight it might sound like a viable solution. But it is fraught with danger, difficulty and geopolitical complications.
                  Turkey has floated the idea before, and it may see the current migration crisis as another opportunity to press its case.
                  But the Turks also want the buffer zone to split Kurdish militias fighting against the Islamic State group in Syria, from Kurdish PKK rebels fighting against the security forces in south-eastern Turkey.

Visa requirements

In the circumstances, it is hardly surprisingly that there is little enthusiasm for the idea in the EU.
                  So what else could Turkey get in return for greater co-operation on the refugee issue?

One potential carrot is progress on visa liberalisation - with the eventual goal of lifting visa requirements for Turkish citizens travelling to Europe.
                  "That is certainly on offer," one official in Brussels said, although some countries would be more hesitant than others.
                  All of this will be the subject of a series of high-level meetings in the coming weeks.
                  Angela Merkel will meet Prime Minister Davutoglu at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, and then Turkey's powerful President, Tayyip Erdogan, will travel to Brussels for a mini-summit with the presidents of the European Council and the European Commission.
                  "There could be some robust conversations," said one senior EU official. "And if the Turks refuse to play ball we will have to think again."
                  Off course
                  EU officials think Turkey is not doing enough to crack down on the profitable business of smuggling people across the Aegean to Greece.

But Mr Erdogan will argue that Turkey has been shouldering the burden of Syrian refugees on its own for far too long.
                  It does not help matters that relations between Ankara and Brussels are often strained.
                  Turkey's negotiations on future EU membership have drifted off course, and President Erdogan has been criticised recently on a range of issues, from press freedom to what his critics see as his increasingly autocratic tendencies.
                  But now the EU needs him more than ever, as it faces up to the scale of the refugee crisis.
                  And one thing can be guaranteed - Mr Erdogan will strike a hard bargain.
                  Last edited by Vrej1915; 09-24-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Բաղդադում Ռուսաստանի, Սիրիայի և Իրանի զինվորականների համակարգող մարմին է ստեղծվել. Fox News
                    Լրատվամիջոցի տվյալներով՝ մարմինն աշխատելու է «Իսլամական պետություն» ահաբեկչական խմբավորման դեմ պայքարող և Իրանի կողմից աջակցություն ստացող շիա ապստամբների հետ համագործակցության համար։

Իրաքի մայրաքաղաք Բաղդադում Ռուսաստանի, Սիրիայի և Իրանի զինվորական հրամանատարների համակարգող մարմին է ստեղծվել, հայտնում է Fox News-ը:

Լրատվամիջոցի տվյալներով՝ մարմինն աշխատելու է «Իսլամական պետություն» ահաբեկչական խմբավորման դեմ պայքարող և Իրանի կողմից աջակցություն ստացող շիա ապստամբների հետ համագործակցության համար։

Ամերիկյան հետախուզությունում աղբյուրները հայտնել են, որ մարմնի շարքերում ընդգրկված են ոչ ամենաբարձրաստիճան ռուս պաշտոնյաները։ Իրաքի կառավարության դերը դեռ հստակ չէ։

Նկարագրելով Բաղդադ ռուս զինվորականների ժամանումը՝ ԱՄՆ բարձրաստիճան պաշտոնյան հայտնել է, որ «նրանք հայտնվում են ամեն տեղից»:

Ավելի վաղ հաղորդվել է, որ ՄԱԿ-ի Գլխավոր ասամբլեայում նախագահ Բարաք Օբաման պատրաստվում է ռուս գործընկեր Վլադիմիր Պուտինից պարզել Սիրիայում Ռուսաստանի մտադրությունները:

ԱՄՆ իշխանությունները մտահոգություն են հայտնել Ռուսաստանի ներգրավվածության վերաբերյալ՝ նշելով, որ առնվազն Սիրիայում դա կարող է ապակայունացնող ազդեցություն ունենալ։

Comment

The Turks are drooling over a revolution or civil war in Armenia. I agree with Vrej
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X