Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Question on genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Chubs View Post
    We dont need a pathway to the Caspian Sea, we have already talked about this on this thread. Its impossible and retarded. Go back and look at the reasons.
    Eh to lazy to lol

Comment

Originally posted by HelloWorld View Post
      I think you are underestimating enemy. Azerbaijan even stronger on the sea by helping Israel.

This picture taken in Caspian sea in Azerbaijan side. Shaldag MK V build in Azerbaijan with Israel experts (They have navy factories and building middle and large class ships) and testing Spike-ER missile.
      We'll use these ships to deport them back to Central Asia ��

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
        We'll use these ships to deport them back to Central Asia ��
        I know this is a joke, but Turks are not from Central Asia and we all know that. Turks are just as indigenous to Anatolia and North of the Kura as Armenians are to the Armenian highlands

They are just a bunch of islamized Greeks, Arabs, Persians, and some Armenians too. They had a Turkic language imposed on them.
        Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

I know this is a joke, but Turks are not from Central Asia and we all know that. Turks are just as indigenous to Anatolia and North of the Kura as Armenians are to the Armenian highlands

They are just a bunch of islamized Greeks, Arabs, Persians, and some Armenians too. They had a Turkic language imposed on them.
          Utter nonsense.
          Turcs aren't indigenous to Anatolia . Not remotely.
          After centuries of raping they may not look like turcs from central Asia , but that's their origination .
          Islamized Greeks,Arabs, Persians etc. if you mean like the Hamshen Armenians, no.
          Rape wherever they went, but they are turc from Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Utter nonsense.
            Turcs aren't indigenous to Anatolia . Not remotely.
            After centuries of raping they may not look like turcs from central Asia , but that's their origination .
            Islamized Greeks,Arabs, Persians etc. if you mean like the Hamshen Armenians, no.
            Rape wherever they went, but they are turc from Asia.
            Artashes you know nothing of modern day science. Its already been proven, they are mainly descended from people who lived in the Byzantine Empire at the time. Most of which being Greeks and native Anatolians. Some being Armenian and people related to Armenians.

Your racism is showing, I suggest you tuck it back into your pants where it belongs son.

Allow me to remind you that most people who lived in Western Turkey/Byzantine Empire were native Anatolians who adopted Greek as their language. They were language hoppers, and they did it alot. This was called Hellenization and was quickly followed by Turkification.

Turkification and forced assimilation was relatively easy among these people, while the the rural peoples like Armenians, Kurds, Assyrians ,etc it was much harder.
            Last edited by Chubs; 04-22-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Artashes you know nothing of modern day science. Its already been proven, they are mainly descended from people who lived in the Byzantine Empire at the time. Most of which being Greeks and native Anatolians. Some being Armenian and people related to Armenians.

Your racism is showing, I suggest you tuck it back into your pants where it belongs son.
              You no nothing about science to say such absurd things.
              To think that the raping of the indigenous people's of Anatolia means the turc is indigenous to the land of the people they raped is absurd.
              The path of the seljerks and the tatar into Anatolia is well documented. They are not from there. Ay fkn fool knows that. But your not any fkn fool you god damn fkn mouthy punk.
              No racism in the hatred of the murderous turc. Just hatred.
              It's already been proven (lol), care to show everyone on the forum your proof of utter nonsense.
              Keep runnin your mouth fat boy. I'll be down there relatively soon.
              You and I are going to meet you moronic mouthy xxxxxxx.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                You no nothing about science to say such absurd things.
                To think that the raping of the indigenous people's of Anatolia means the turc is indigenous to the land of the people they raped is absurd.
                The path of the seljerks and the tatar into Anatolia is well documented. They are not from there. Ay fkn fool knows that. But your not any fkn fool you god damn fkn mouthy punk.
                No racism in the hatred of the murderous turc. Just hatred.
                It's already been proven (lol), care to show everyone on the forum your proof of utter nonsense.
                You and I are going to meet you moronic mouthy xxxxxxx.
                Here are scientific studies, I hope you can read Smart talk Artashes:

LOL. 2nd time you have threatened me over the Internet. Do you think Im stupid? Ive had my address leaked on websites for Neo-Nazis, and all they did was send me free pizzas. Im kinda hungry, what do you plan on sending me Artashes? 12 pounds of lavash?

To the moderators????? You sit by and allow this person to break obvious universal rules on most forums?

You ban regular Armenians talking about their heritage, culture, and politics, but allow this absolute racist, and moronic old man to run his mouth about things he knows nothing about. You also allow him to continue to threaten users????

You and I are going to meet you moronic mouthy
                Oh man, Im so scared right now. Someone just threatened to find me on the internet. Thats never happened before. Keep talking tough old man. Ive seen 12 year olds threaten me in a much more serious and descriptive manner than you.

Artashes Im suprised you know how to work a computer.
                Last edited by Chubs; 04-22-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Well you're partially correct. The first legit turks were probably sejkuks who migrated from present day Kazakhstan and caspian area and mixed with the local Anatolian population

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
                    Well you're partially correct. The first legit turks were probably sejkuks who migrated from present day Kazakhstan and caspian area and mixed with the local Anatolian population
                    You summarized In a very nice way,I studied Armenian history back in college and It says Turks were migrated and mixed with local population,no need to start fight over it

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
                      You summarized In a very nice way,I studied Armenian history back in college and It says Turks were migrated and mixed with local population,no need to start fight over it
                      The issue is the extent that they mixed. Science has proven they have mixed to a very little extent. Central Asian DNA is practically non-existent in modern day Turks.

Ill bring up the issue of Artashes threatening me for the second time to the moderators formally, I suggest these posts are deleted and the topic restored. Ive taken screenshots for the moderators.

Artashes, I know you very old compared to most users here. You act like a 15 year old though, which is sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X