Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Question on genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
    Well you're partially correct. The first legit turks were probably sejkuks who migrated from present day Kazakhstan and caspian area and mixed with the local Anatolian population
    Originally posted by argin View Post
    You summarized In a very nice way,I studied Armenian history back in college and It says Turks were migrated and mixed with local population,no need to start fight over it
    Originally posted by Chubs View Post
    The issue is the extent that they mixed. Science has proven they have mixed to a very little extent. Central Asian DNA is practically non-existent in modern day Turks.

Ill bring up the issue of Artashes threatening me for the second time to the moderators formally, I suggest these posts are deleted and the topic restored. Ive taken screenshots for the moderators.

Artashes, I know you very old compared to most users here. You act like a 15 year old though, which is sad.
    One does not migrate to an area and be called indeginous. On the two sites presented by chubs there is no evidence presented that suggests turcs are indigenous to Anatolia or the highlands of Hayastan. The data simply confirms rape by a smaller group onto a much larger group on a massive and persistent basis for hundreds of years. Not to be confused with being indigenous to the land.
    Insofar as my threatening your mouthy xxxxxxx act ... It is you chubs, not me who speaks so rudely and insulting. I have asked you to speak without your insults but you continue.
    A threat (lol) ??? Chubs I told you you should talk over the Internet as if you were standing next to that person. When I get down there you will have that golden opportunity. You could not possibly sit at a table with men and sling such insulting talk. It's not a threat xxxxxxx it's an opportunity.
    There is no racism in saying the truth, turcs did not originate there.
    The turcs overran ME , our highlands, Greece, Albania etc. they weren't any nicer or decent then anymore than the genocides and their kin.
    One of the sites presented by the punk is a turc scholarly work and the other I saw no author(s). Neither is indicative of indeginous to the land but only shows rape on a massive scale.
    I'll see how you talk when I stand next to you.
    How unfortunate for me I have to waste some of my vacation time.
    For all to see--- read my posts and read the mouths posts. You will see who uses insults .

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      One does not migrate to an area and be called indeginous. On the two sites presented by chubs there is no evidence presented that suggests turcs are indigenous to Anatolia or the highlands of Hayastan. The data simply confirms rape by a smaller group onto a much larger group on a massive and persistent basis for hundreds of years. Not to be confused with being indigenous to the land.
      Insofar as my threatening your mouthy xxxxxxx act ... It is you chubs, not me who speaks so rudely and insulting. I have asked you to speak without your insults but you continue.
      A threat (lol) ??? Chubs I told you you should talk over the Internet as if you were standing next to that person. When I get down there you will have that golden opportunity. You could not possibly sit at a table with men and sling such insulting talk. It's not a threat xxxxxxx it's an opportunity.
      There is no racism in saying the truth, turcs did not originate there.
      The turcs overran ME , our highlands, Greece, Albania etc. they weren't any nicer or decent then anymore than the genocides and their kin.
      One of the sites presented by the punk is a turc scholarly work and the other I saw no author(s). Neither is indicative of indeginous to the land but only shows rape on a massive scale.
      For all to see--- read my posts and read the mouths posts. You will see who uses insults .
      It is you chubs, not me who speaks so rudely and insulting.
      Calling you out on your racism isn't insulting you.

On the two sites presented by chubs there is no evidence presented that suggests turcs are indigenous to Anatolia
      Those aren't sites you fool, those are genetic studies. Read the abstracts. If those people are descended from indigenous peoples then they are indigenous, even if they converted to Islam and changed their language. Using your logic the people living there during the Byzantine times were never indigenous because they adopted Greek and Orthodox faith. How can I expect you to understand when you dont even know how to spell indigenous.

A threat (lol) ??? Chubs I told you you should talk over the Internet as if you were standing next to that person.
      Well that basically confirms that you:

1. Are an old man

2. Have only been on one side of the internet for a restricted period of time

One of the sites presented by the punk is a turc scholarly work and the other I saw no author(s). Neither is indicative of indeginous to the land but only shows rape on a massive scale
      Turkish nationalism is driven by the idea that Turks are from Central Asia and are part of a mythical "Turan" race. This falsifies that. Its moronic for you to deny it just because the SCIENTIST was Turkish. Also racist.

Oh, I can't wait Artashes. Trust me, you wont waist any vacation time. Im currently residing in St. Petersburg, the sites are wonderful. Im sure you would enjoy it
      Last edited by Chubs; 04-22-2015, 06:42 PM.
      Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

Re: Question on genetics

We were fighting Turks with Persians long before they reached Armenian highlands. Turks mostly used Janissaries (stolen Christian babies) trained grown sent to fight their own kind. No matter how many we killed they kept coming. Todays Turks are pussies compared to their slant eye ancestors.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Re: Question on genetics

Stop it guys....this is only the internet no need for this. I don't want to see you guys get banned so cool it and stay on topic.

btw, my current Avatar is an Armenian chariot Archer in Persian Empire fighting Turks.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
            I don't know how many times this has to be repeated before Armenians get it through their heads. It's great how nobody ever really worries about a Turkish threat of invasion on Armenia... I wonder why. I think they're getting used to taking this fact for granted. We are spoiled. Maybe we need to be reminded what is the distance between the Turkish border and Yerevan and how many of its neighbors Turkey is currently invading and ask the Greeks why they spend so much on their military even in their lousy economic state.
            i'm a strong believer that the only solution for Armenia, to go out of all centuries centuries misery versus turk race to increase population up to 50-60 millions, solutions to every single problem that we have comes on a golden plate, now your gonna say there's is no work, i know, but there's always a way, first solution comes with abortion annulation
            there's a nice video of vartan bedrossian.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

good day everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
              i'm a strong believer that the only solution for Armenia, to go out of all centuries centuries misery versus turk race to increase population up to 50-60 millions, solutions to every single problem that we have comes on a golden plate, now your gonna say there's is no work, i know, but there's always a way, first solution comes with abortion annulation
              there's a nice video of vartan bedrossian.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

good day everyone
              since we've have been in the region for 3000 years approx, that would have happened already. Which means there is little chance that will happen. anyone know how much was the population even in the golden years of Tigran da great?

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                since we've have been in the region for 3000 years approx, that would have happened already. Which means there is little chance that will happen. anyone know how much was the population even in the golden years of Tigran da great?
                A majority were probably not armenian but greek and persian and ethnicity did not have the same meaning it does today, if the empire would have lasted or any kingdom at all maybe more other people would have been absorbed and assimilated.

Comment

Originally posted by Etchmiadzin;380911[B
                  ]A majority were probably not armenian but greek and persian[/B] and ethnicity did not have the same meaning it does today, if the empire would have lasted or any kingdom at all maybe more other people would have been absorbed and assimilated.

Where are you getting this nonsense from? Armenian DNA shows we are indigenous to the Armenian Highlands. there is no Greek or Persian mixture in our DNA. Armenia's population at the the of Tigran the Great was roughly around 5 million. This comes from the sources we have which state the number of soldiers in his army which was around 300,000 thousand. I will put a link on the bottom that talks about the Armenian DNA. The first 30 minutes it is talking about what DNA is in general, than starting from the 30 minute mark it goes into Armenian DNA. I am getting tired of a lot of Armenians,who have an inferiority complex and think we are all mixed muts. The very infamous saying a lot of slave mentality having Armenians have where they say "original Armenians were blonde and blue eyed" This poisonous mindset comes from over 500 hundred years of being slaves to Turks, and now the offspring of Slaves who carry the same slave mentality of their slave ancestors.

Armenian DNA Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBNo0638Pw

Comment

Originally posted by ayrudzi View Post
                    Where are you getting this nonsense from? Armenian DNA shows we are indigenous to the Armenian Highlands.
                    Not only indigenous, also the latest studies shows that there are no mix from any other existing nation or race. Attached is a genetic map showing each country's mixture from others. Notice when you select Armenia it is ONLY outwards influence/distribution. Armenians are becoming a marker as in a reference point.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                      Not only indigenous, also the latest studies shows that there are no mix from any other existing nation or race. Attached is a genetic map showing each country's mixture from others. Notice when you select Armenia it is ONLY outwards influence/distribution. Armenians are becoming a marker as in a reference point.

http://admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com
                      Unfortunately a lot of Armenians with inferiority complexes insist we are mixed and not the real Armenians of ancient days. How easily us Armenians swallow the propaganda of our enemies .

Comment

Working...
                      X