Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Who owns what in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns what in Armenia

All that was left was ash, my Rabiz arse is happy there is something besides ash!

But let us remember your kind observer words "Later, they of course inevitably go back to being roaches and resume attacking each other."

so by your own words are you not a roach belig jan?

So I'm sorry everybody I'm happy that there is something besides ash in my small home. My home that is still in a blockaid there is something that is not ash left of something that once was.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
      My home that is still in a blockaid there is something that is not ash left of something that once was.
      If by "ash" you mean "ashes", take a look at what modern Gyumri does about preserving something of what once was. Maybe some of you will have seen news reports about the soviet-period frescoes by Minas Avetisyan. They were, the reports said, inside several derelict buildings damaged in the earthquake. Until I saw this, I had assumed "derelict" at least meant roofed and still fairly intact. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvvCHeOeQKs&lr=1
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Who owns what in Gyumri.

168.am ինտերնետային կայքը «168 Ժամի» գործունեության շարունակությունն ու ընդլայնումն է վիրտուալ տարածության մեջ:

The rich and poor of Gyumri
        Arman GALOYAN | October 15, 2005

The documents for property and income of the five candidates for mayor of Gyumri have been presented to the election committee of the polls. Those documents are pretty interesting. It is required by law to state the income in the name of the candidate concerned.

It turns out that the richest of the candidates is National Assembly MP and member of the Armenian Republican Party Martin Sukiasyan. Sukiasyan, according to the document presented to the polls election committee, has received a salary of 3 million 92 thousand drams during the past year. Martin Sukiasyan has stated that he has one home in Gyumri and one in Yerevan. The MP has one garage in Yerevan and a 0,31 hectare property which is located near his home. In addition, the mayor candidate is a share-holder of the “Gyumri-Bread” Inc. His salary for the year of 2004 is $30,000 thousand dollars and 2 million 18 thousand Armenian drams. As for the mayor of Gyumri Vardan Ghukasyan, he has declared that he has an income of 2 million 160 thousand drams. Mr. Ghukasyan also stated that he has a home and property measuring 79 square meters. Besides that, Vardan Ghukasyan also owns the store located in Gyumri, (192/4 Shahumyan street). He has given that store for rent. The mayor has also mentioned his share-holdings in “Anbert” and “Ghukasyan brothers” Inc. He has three 25 thousand dram share holdings for “Anbert” Inc. and one 1 million 330 thousand dram share-holding of nominal value for “Ghukasyan brothers” Inc. As for the time slot during which the report for 2004 was being prepared, the mayor’s finances were calculated to be 20 million drams. The other three candidates for mayor do not really have much to talk about. Head of the Transportation Department of the regional district Marzpetuni Markaryan has stated that he only has one home in Gyumri, Mayakovski street and a 5 hectare property in the village of Voghch in the region of Shiraz. His total salary is 790,000 drams. Former head of the cultural department of the municipality Ashot Mkrtchyan stated that he has his own home which is 71 square meters and a 125 square meters property. He has received a salary of 1 million drams in 2004. In addition, out of the five candidates only Ashot Mkrtchyan has stated that he has a car. As a matter of fact, he has said that he has two cars-a 1995 Daimler Benz and the other is a 2004 “Zhiguli 2107”. The poorest of the candidates is assistant to the chief of insolvency of the “Gyumri Textile company” and member of the alderman council Hunan Avetisyan. He has neither a home nor property, real estate, and no exchange. He has only received 1 million 250 thousand drams salary in 2004. As for his savings, he has 4 million 208 thousand drams.

Of course, many of the residents of Gyumri know who has what from the five candidates. However, as for the state/political figures registering their property using the names of their friends and relatives and especially strangers, that is a different story. For example, Martin Sukiasyan has registered his property under the name of his son-in-laws. As for Vardan Ghukasyan, he has registered most of his stores under the names of his inheritances, brothers and their children. But that is not important. The important thing is that the money flows directly to their pockets.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

"If by "ash" you mean "ashes", "

Ash, Ashes, Soot

Minimize ones pain and good words, lets knock down spirit for samantics.

Happy new year from a roach! ( from your point of you that is )

I’m still going to enjoy my hotel belig jan

Comment

Everyone is having a nice pissing contest but this hotel is just striking. Look at the Armenian bird carved into the hand rails. The Armenian Cullums, the Vartantaz battle and the place is something Armenia needs more of. It reminds me of what our balads looked like in past years before all the toorks came.

Let us remember all the craftsman and artists that were put to work making this charming hotel. This is a long way from 20 years ago lets try and remember that.

What did Madoff build? Nothing he just stole, this guy is building.
            First this is ugly as ugly gets, a poor attempt at neo classicisms and very kitsch. There is nothing Armenian there in the whole building its mostly bad rip-offs from Rome and Greece and the Renaissance, however this is a bad copy as copies can be.

Secondly, the waste of money, man power and other resources to build this could have been used to build 5 factories and give jobs to 100-1000 families. Why does Armenia need such an ugly hotel? 99% of the people will never be able to pay for such a hotel, tourists don't want to go to such an ugly hotel they will prefer something more modern and simplistic. I for one would never stay in this hotel and I love my luxury.

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
            I disagree.

I say it does matter for the simple reason that he is a town official. In fact he is the Mayor of the second largest City of the country.
            Typically an elected official at that level ( Mayor) wouldn’t have any “spare” time considering the social issues the City has.
            The time the Mayor spends on such personal grand projects is time not spent on City issues.

Next he should have to explain to his electorate how did he acquire the funds. It couldn't have been savings from his Mayors salary.
            If outside investors, who are they, concern would have to be criminal elements considering the Mayor’s background.

Any investment has to have a return. How sound is the business model.
            What are the dangers of the Hotel not being able to pay its way. Thus “desperate” measures taken and attract the wrong type of clientele.

Then he has to explain the social impact to the City.
            The City does not belong to him. What were the considerations prior to decision making.
            These facilities couldn't be for Gyumri residents. What type of people will it attract to the city and what social impact, gambling, prostitution etc.

He also has to explain the planning permission process. How did he address conflict of interest etc.

Of course all these little issues can easily ironed out by building a Church. With your own money of course.
            The bigger the better irrespective of any impact on the Church Institution.
            And in the process a place in paradise is also assured ... first class suite of course.

Therefore you hit two birds with one stone, ..... First class on Earth ..... First class in paradise.

You are also looking from the business side of things, those are also my problems but most Armenians don't seem to really care. They have gotten accustomed to all the corruption, Armenia as a society has gotten corrupt. It is not only the cop that is corrupt but it's everyone that is corrupt.

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
            The hotel will probably not have been built to be a viable business project. It is built to be a public display of the power, wealth, status, and secure position of Ghukasyan in much the same way as aristocrats in 17th and 18th-century Europe would build increasingly flamboyant mansions for themselves to show off their wealth and status to their peers. Probably the only people who will stay in that "hotel" as guests will be Ghukasyan's associates and visiting fellow mafiosi and their entourage of thugs and prostitutes. What a visual abomination it is, btw. Is this a representation of modern, aspirational, Armenian culture at its finest?
            His days are numbered, he will be replaced by an other thug soon. I wouldn't care if he build a house for himself like the aristocrats did, the problem is that he is building a business that will go bankrupt in a couple of years and the waste of the resources that were used. So many better things could have been build with the same resources, that is the biggest problem I am having with this hotel.

Now let us imagine if these same resources were used and 5 new factories were opened. 5 factories in Lenakan would mean so much, but noo lets build a hotel. I really wonder what will happen if real business men will enter the Armenian market, what will happen to these people when they are competing against people that know what they are doing and are delivering a product of higher quality and

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
              ..... That Armenian society has produce someone like Ghukasyan, someone who so openly celebrates his thuggery, someone who has no idea of culture or even a basic understanding of what it is (or was) in relation to Armenia, someone who has been allowed to shamelessly display his degeneration in such an expensive way (even the most violent and ignorant of the Borgias had the wits to have intelligent advisers to restrain and redirect their bad taste) is a reflection of the great fall in cultural standards that has occured over the last 20 years within Armenia and within the Armenian diaspora.
              Sadly too true.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
              Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

A roach is a roach

yes the factory, no one is building sheet so now stupid me sees hotel and is happy

Sorry I like the Armenian duck at the start of the stairway I mean the bird

If you argue with what I say according to Bell you are all Beligs...I mean roaches...LOL

Last edited by Vahram; 01-03-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

A roach is a roach

yes the factory, no one is building sheet so now stupid me sees hotel and is happy

Sorry I like the Armenian duck at the start of the stairway I mean the bird

If you argue with what I say according to Bell you are all Beligs...I mean roaches...LOL

Tell you what, my earlier "roach" analogy is getting to you too much, so I have substituted the word with "Republican party presidential candidates".
                  Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-04-2012, 09:11 AM.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Ես բաժնետեր եմ, գործարար չեմ. Վարդան Այվազյան

Պատգամավորը պատմեց, թե Վրաստանում որ հյուրանոցներում է նախընտրում մնալ, ինչ բիզնեսներ այնտեղ կցանկանա ունենալ...

Փետրվար 26, 2012 | 00:59
                    Ազգային ժողովի պատգամավոր, ՀՀԿ-ական Վարդան Այվազյանը Վրաստանում ձկնաբուծական ֆերմաներ հիմնադրելու մտադրություն չուներ, բայց նման լուրերի շրջանառությունից հետո կսկսի մտածել այդ մասին: Այս մասին NEWS.am-ի թղթակցի հետ զրույցում ասաց Վարդան Այվազյանը` անսդրադառնալով լրատվամիջոցներում տարածված տեղեկություններին, թե ինքը մեկնել է Վրաստան, «Շերատոն» հյուրանոցում հանդիպել է Վրաստանի ոստիկանության համակարգի բարձրաստիճան պաշտոնյայի հետ, պայմանավորվածություններ է ձեռք բերել ձկնաբուծական ֆերմաներ հիմնադրելու համար:

Այվազյանը նշեց, որ Վրաստան գնում է ամսվա մեջ 2-3, իսկ տարվա մեջ` մոտ 50 անգամ, քանի որ ծնունդով Վրաստանից է, իր պապերը այնտեղ են թաղված եւ այլն: «Վրաստանը իմ ծննդավայրն է, շատ սիրում եմ, շատ հաճելի է, այնտեղ լավ ընկերներ, բարեկամներ ունեմ, անտեր չեմ մնում, հյուրանոցներում եմ մնում»,- ասաց պատգամավորը` նշելով. որ Վրաստանում հյուրանոց չունի, բայց լավ կլիներ, որ ունենար: Վարդան Այվազյանը այնքան անկեղծացավ, որ նույնիսկ պատմեց, թե որ հյուրանոցներում է սիրում մնալ: Նրա խոսքով` «Շերատոն» հյուրանոցը սարի գլխին եկեղեցու կողքին գտնվող գեղեցիկ հյուրանոց է, բայց այնտեղ շատ շուտ էր մնում, այժմ գերադասում է մնալ «Մարիոթում», «Old Tbilisi»-ում եւ այլն:

Հարցին , թե պատգամավոր եք, գործարարությունը ձեր ինչի՞ն է պետք, Վարդան Այվազյանը բացատրեց, որ մեր երկրում «չկա երեւի մի քաղաքացի կամ շատ քիչ են, որոնք բաժնետեր չլինեն ինչ-որ մի կազմակերպության, քանի որ Հայաստանում 130-140 հազար գրանցված կազմակերպություն կա, ինչը նշանակում է, որ բնակչության 80 տոկոսը փայատեր է»:

«Երբ Սահմանադրությունն ասում է, ձեռնարկատիրությամբ զբաղվողը չի կարող լինել պատգամավոր, դա նշանակում է, որ անմիջական այդ կառավարում իրականացնողը, որի համար ստանում է վարձատրություն, չի կարող լինել պատգամավոր: Գործարարը նա է, ով իր ամենօրյա անմիջական աշխատանքով կառավարում է իրականացնում, բայց բաժնետերը ուրիշ է»,- ասաց նա` հավելելով, որ ինքը բաժնետեր է, բայց գործարար չէ:

Նշենք, որ լրատվամիջոցներում տեղեկություններ էին տարածվել, որ ՀՀԿ-ական պատգամավոր Վարդան Այվազյանը մեկնել է Վրաստան եւ այնտեղ պայմանավորվածություններ ձեռք բերել ձկնաբուծական ֆերմաներ հիմնադրելու համար: Կոնկրետ տարածքներ են նրան տրվել, որտեղ էլ Այվազյանը պետք է սկսի հիմնադրել ձկնաբուծարանները: «Վարդան Այվազյանը Թբիլիսիի «Շերատոն» հյուրանոցում հանդիպել է Վրաստանի ոստիկանության համակարգի բարձրաստիճան պաշտոնյայի հետ, ով էլ «կազմակերպել» է Այվազյանի հանդիպումները`համապատասխան կարեւոր մարդկանց հետ»,- գրել էր թերթերից մեկը:

Comment

Ռ. Կիրակոսյանի կարծիքով` մտահոգիչ և զզվելի է, որ օլիգարխները վերադառնում են ԱԺ
                      Մերի Մամյան

14:46, 20 ապրիլի, 2012
                      «Սփյուռքը պետք է տեսնի Հայաստանն այլ ձևով, Հայաստանը չպետք է «DisneyLand» լինի սփյուռքի համար: Հայաստանը սփյուռքի համար պետք է դառնա տիեզերքի կենտրոն, որտեղ ժողովրդավարության, մարդու իրավունքների խնդիրը և տնտեսության զարգացումը նույնքան կարևոր լինեն, որքան Ցեղասպանության խնդիրը»,- այսօր լրագրողների հետ հանդիպման ժամանակ հայտարարեց Տարածաշրջանային հետազոտությունների կենտրոնի ղեկավար, քաղաքագետ Ռիչարդ Կիրակոսյանը:

Նրա կարծիքով` սփյուռքը պետք է ավելի շատ ներգրավված լինի հայաստանյան իրականության մեջ, և, բավարար, պետք չէ Հայաստանին նայել «Մարիոթ» հյուրանոցի պատուհաններից: Ռ. Կիրակոսյանը, ով նույնպես սփյուռքահայ է և արդեն 7 տարի է՝ ապրում է Հայաստանում, գտնում է, որ Հայաստանի իշխանությունները պետք է հեշտացնեն կյանքը սփյուռքահայերի համար, նրանց խրախուսեն: Հայաստանը պետք է դարձնել գրավիչ սփյուռքահայերի համար, որոնց համար շատ դժվար է ապրել Հայաստանում:

Քաղաքագետի կարծիքով` այսօր եւ ՀՀ-ում ապրողների, եւ սփյուռքահայերի համար կա երկու հիմնական մարտահրավեր` հնարավորությունների պակաս և երկրորդը՝ տնտեսություն, որտեղ գերիշխում են օլիգարխները: Ազատ և արդար ընտրությունները հնարավորություն կստեղծեն ոչ միայն բարելավել տեղացիների կյանքը, այլև բարելավել սփյուռքահայերի վիճակը Հայաստանում:

Ռ. Կիրակոսյանի կարծիքով` հայ-թուրքական հարաբերությունների և Հայոց ցեղասպանության խնդրի բացակայությունը նախընտրական շրջանում մեկ այլ կարևոր խնդիր են բացահայտում` քաղաքական քննարկումների մակարդակը շատ ցածր է, ընթանում է անձերի և ոչ թե բանավեճերի քաղաքականություն է: Առանցքային կարևորության խնդիրները` հայ-թուրքական հարաբերությունները, ԼՂ, հայ-ռուսական հարաբերությունները շատ չեն քննարկվում քաղաքական շրջանակներում: Հայ հասարակությունը կարիք ունի քննարկումների արդյունքում իմանալ քաղաքական կուսակցությունների վերաբերմունքը կարևոր հարցերի շուրջ, ինչպես օրինակ` Մեծամորի ատոմակայանի կամ կրթության վերաբերյալ: Այնինչ, քաղաքականության մեջ առաջնային դեր են կատարում անձինք, մասնավորապես` ՀՀ երեք նախագահները: Իսկ այդ ամենի արդյունքում տուժում է կրկին հասարակությունը:

Ռ. Կիրակոսյանը նշեց, որ ԼՂ հիմնահարցի շուրջ հայերը միավորված են: Միակ տեղը, որտեղ դա խնդիր է, Բաքուն է: Վերջինս չի հաշտվում այն մտքի հետ, որ վերջանականապես կորցրել է ԼՂ-ն և չի ուզում ընդունել իրականությունը: Այս հարցում սպառնալիքները միշտ գալիս են Ադրբեջանի կողմից, ինչը տեսնում է ամբողջ աշխարհը: ՀՀ-ում կա երկու կուսակցություն, որոնց համար Ցեղասպանության և ԼՂ-ի հարցերը քաղաքական են` ՀՅԴ-ն և «Ժառանգությունը»: Այլ հարց է, թե ով որքան է համամիտ նրանց դիրքորոշումների հետ:

Ռ. Կիրակոսյանի խոսքերով` Հայոց ցեղասպանությունը չպետք է լինի սփյուռքահայերի միակ խնդիրը: Շատ կարևոր է նաև պայքարել օլիգարխների դեմ, որոնք մեծ վտանգ են պետության համար: Նրանք խոչընդոտում են ժողովրդավարության և տնտեսության զարգացմանը: Քաղաքագետի խոսքերով` մտահոգիչ և զզվելի է, որ օլիգարխները վերադառնում են ԱԺ, նրանք իսկապես վտանգ են ներկայացնում երկրի համար, եթե հաշվի առնենք, թե որքան հարկեր են վճարում, և տնտեսության որ հատվածն են ղեկավարում: Այս հարցը լուծելու համար անհրաժեշտ է քաղաքական կամք:

Ռ. Կիրակոսյանը նաև հավելեց, որ նորմալ չէ, երբ քաղաքական գործիչը ընտրողների հետ հանդիպմանը գնում է զենքով: Դա կարող է բնորոշել նրան որպես ժողովրդից վախեցած քաղաքական գործիչ: Իսկ ՀՀ ԱԱԽ, որը ղեկավարում է Արթուր Բաղդասարյանը, իր գործը չի անում: Երկիրը պետք է ամեն ինչին պատարստ լինի հետեւյալ սկզբունքով. ոչ թե եթե, այլ երբ է լինելու երկրաշարժը:

Comment

Working...
                      X