Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Politics in Hayastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Politics in Hayastan

Well said Hakob.......but don't expect logic or just sticking to the subject from our Comrade Serjik.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

In the Karabakh thread i see you calling for all out war from your cozy home in Cali so i ask you if you have even been to Armenia or Arcax and you tell me to stick to the subject? In this thread i am talking about Armenian politics in much more detail than anything i see you write up and you telling me i dont have logic? Bro, hate to tell ya but i got logic and i am sticking to the subject. So what are you doing, posing for pictures with your cool sunglasses making a duck face and giving "v" signs with your fingers?

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Well said Hakob.......but don't expect logic or just sticking to the subject from our Comrade Serjik.
      Last edited by Serjik; 04-06-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

You can't stick to subject and you keep derailing the Artsakh thread. Your political posts on this thread have been moved here from Artsakh thread.

Second you actually are OK with snother country medeling in Armenian politics.

I guess you are OK with soldiers getting killed everyday Comrade......you dare to say people are talking about 3xchange of land for peace? No Artsakhtsi will say that will slap you to even saying it.

Nationalism is blinded you.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Furthermore guineas I never called for all at war, I said operstions to secure the borders, towns, snd Artsakh right to livr and prosper. Also said I would take the first bullet if i am therr.
          Dying no so hard for some of us as it is living.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Aper jan before you make a complete idiot of yourself first go to Armenia and Arcax for once in your life and talk to people there then come here and see if you still want to talk like rambo. Second stop using stupid MSN words like "Russian meddling". Theres no Russian meddling in Armenia because Armenia is in Russian orbit and im very ok with it because Armenia wont exist without it, but you wont know bro that since you are playing wargames in your home in Cali. Nationalism is blinding me? Bro its you who thinks Armenia can do without Russa, you also think Armenia should go on offensive inside Azergaystan. and im the blind nationalist?

You can't stick to subject and you keep derailing the Artsakh thread. Your political posts on this thread have been moved here from Artsakh thread. Second you actually are OK with snother country medeling in Armenian politics. I guess you are OK with soldiers getting killed everyday Comrade......you dare to say people are talking about 3xchange of land for peace? No Artsakhtsi will say that will slap you to even saying it. Nationalism is blinded you.
            Bro you NEVER even stepped foot in Armenia but you are preparing to die for Arcax from California? And just cuz you fly for a living you think your some diehard warrior?

You people here crack me up

Furthermore guineas I never called for all at war, I said operstions to secure the borders, towns, snd Artsakh right to livr and prosper. Also said I would take the first bullet if i am therr.
            Dying no so hard for some of us as it is living.
            Last edited by Serjik; 04-07-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

How did you go from pilot to Rambo? lol

You don't need to visit Armenia to be an expert or state your opinion, you know we are not in dark ages with today's communications and immigrants.....plus I have been to Armenia, not as much as I like, but again, the only ones that matter are the Armenians in Armenia.

Also never said anything about your beloved Russia, why so defensive?

You said Azerbaijan land? You think the land around the current border is Azeri land? Are you sure you are not Russian Comrade.

You don't see me posting too much on politics in this forum.

You Comrade do not belong in Artsakh thread and everytime you try to derail it you gonna get a response from me, time permitted.

Also your views on Armenian politics are wrong. Listen to Hakob and learn kid.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Let me translate what you just said - dont really know what im talking about so i just listen to hokob because what he says makes me feel all good inside.

Comment

No, off course not. You are intelligent and must decide yourself. Take what you know, add expert opinions while subtracting miss information while factoring in unbiased deviding it by your own values to result in betterment of Armenian Nation.

Armenian young, the future, must think critical and not be robots in political circle.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I get it I'm late.

That was the wisest things you have ever said, as a matter of fact, its almost the best words I have ever heard from this entire foreign group.

Comment

Beutiful words almost made me cry Not!

Listen bro been there done that, a few years ago i was like you guys here dreaming of "covic cov" hayastan and thinking prez sargsyan was a criminal thug. Reading a lot of alternative blogs and using my head to figure out things helped me think critically and out of the box, thats why im pro-russian and pro-hanrapetakan today. Not thinking critically like robots is why you people here dont understand politics and why you hate prez sargsyan. You guys here are so wise so critical thinkers that you blindfully support every soros operation every western activist that shows up in Armenia. you guys are so patriotic you want Armenia to break with Russia and go on the offensive inside Azergayjan Bro just stop your political Californication the ONLY people i learn things from here is burjuin haykakan and Lori.

No, off course not. You are intelligent and must decide yourself. Take what you know, add expert opinions while subtracting miss information while factoring in unbiased deviding it by your own values to result in betterment of Armenian Nation. Armenian young, the future, must think critical and not be robots in political circle.
                      Last edited by Serjik; 04-08-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X