Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Politics in Hayastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Politics in Hayastan

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
    100%.
    Just have to keep them not to loose focus and not to start damaging ideological imports.
    That is the problem, Russia is our only source of defense in this region changing our government to a European model is not a good idea, but that doesn't mean we can't imitate the European model for our economy especially the key parts will be great, the greatest issue as many sources state is the lack of reforms our government has and getting this party as a ruling party for one term will be a big improvement, these guys are the ones we should get as majority in parliamentary seats, but they need to realize they're dream is comparable to printing money to fix problems, its not going to end well, and they need to realize it before our younger population overtakes the backwards soviet population. (no offense to anyone who lived in that time, but seriously stop walking on a busy 4 lane road, those pedestrian crossings aren't attractions!)

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post
      That is the problem, Russia is our only source of defense in this region changing our government to a European model is not a good idea, but that doesn't mean we can't imitate the European model for our economy especially the key parts will be great, the greatest issue as many sources state is the lack of reforms our government has and getting this party as a ruling party for one term will be a big improvement, these guys are the ones we should get as majority in parliamentary seats, but they need to realize they're dream is comparable to printing money to fix problems, its not going to end well, and they need to realize it before our younger population overtakes the backwards soviet population. (no offense to anyone who lived in that time, but seriously stop walking on a busy 4 lane road, those pedestrian crossings aren't attractions!)

If fighting to erase corruption or trying to replace corrupt government is only a European model, then we got problems. Because of Europe - Russia conflicts we will have a Russian reaction.
      But if we consider fighting corruption on our national survival and security platform, then Europe's name should not pop up.
      This is an issue underlying any sistem's or country's survival. So we, ourselfs should stop treating this actions or ideas as a European exclusivity.
      We just need to address it and get the message to Russia first place.
      Also I am not taking offense about generational soviet legacy.
      You will be surprised how large sector of young population exists in Armenia that is more adherent to sort of twisted and corrupt soviet burocratic culture.
      The healthy young generation has no small task.
      In my search for help I allways come to diaspora's resources and young generation. However corrupt their current countries are, they don't have the soviet type authoritarian and submissive culture in their blood.
      So any influence, repatriation being the best, is a big help in ending soviet legacy.

Comment

If fighting to erase corruption or trying to replace corrupt government is only a European model, then we got problems. Because of Europe - Russia conflicts we will have a Russian reaction.
        But if we consider fighting corruption on our national survival and security platform, then Europe's name should not pop up.
        This is an issue underlying any sistem's or country's survival. So we, ourselfs should stop treating this actions or ideas as a European exclusivity.
        We just need to address it and get the message to Russia first place.
        You will be surprised how large sector of young population exists in Armenia that is more adherent to sort of twisted and corrupt soviet burocratic culture.
        In my search for help I allways come to diaspora's resources and young generation. However corrupt their current countries are, they don't have the soviet type authoritarian and submissive culture in their blood.
        So any influence, repatriation being the best, is a big help in ending soviet legacy.
        Indeed I agree with you, but new technology like the Internet has exposed our younger audience to the real world, Wikipedia is not being edited by a couple of people, millions edit and re edit and have given an overall an open minded source without going against anyone no matter who it is, T.V my Mum forces me to watch is the worst thing I can do as it could be littered with propaganda and a single point of view rather than every point of view, but these former soviets politician need to piss off as they seem to have the most corruption in our country. Der astvats let us have not a generational ruling like Azerbaijan has ended up.

Comment

georgia believed it was an island of Europe in the middle of the Caucasus
          In reality, countries in one geographical are connected to each other and cannot live in isolation
          What is the corruption level in Georgia, Turkey, Russia? Armenia probably will not be radically different
          Armenians were strong believers in the soviet union. Why? Because last time Armenia had an independent state, army and politics was in 1375
          In 1918-20 Armenian survival as an state depended on British policy.
          Armenian mentality is to look for a powerful friend or a protector
          Pro-soviet or pro-Russian mentality will not go away because the majority feels their security depends on it

Comment

Armenia's problems are unique to Armenia and will require an Armenian solution, not European or Russian.

National Security should not dictate governess.

Only the new generation has the power of the country's dirrection and wisdom
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

There is a big behind the curtains struggle going on in tsarukian dashinq that looks like another one of HHK machinations for power.
              Tsarukian forced 12 of BHK newly elected parliament members to resign, but 8 switched their resignations and today got their parliament rep certificates from central election committee (which we know is controlled by government/HHK.
              This is a mutinee and could be repetition of Gumri and Vanadzor elections where elected deputies (I'd say covert liars) switched sides and gave majority controll to HHK.
              If this comes true in parliament too, then HHK (Serjik) newtralises an allready halfhearted largest opposition and by machinations takes full (absolute) control of parliament.
              I hope I am wrong.
              On another news, the son in law of oligarkh Yuvetsi Karo ( goghakan nickname of parliament rep Karo Karapetian), Gor, who was arrested in 2014 for attempted murder in shooting that also got innocent bystanders injured, was set free today.
              So much for reforms...
              Last edited by Hakob; 05-03-2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

There is a big behind the curtains struggle going on in tsarukian dashinq that looks like another one of HHK machinations for power.
                Tsarukian forced 12 of BHK newly elected parliament members to resign, but 8 switched their resignations and today got their parliament rep certificates from central election committee (which we know is controlled by government/HHK.
                This is a mutinee and could be repetition of Gumri and Vanadzor elections where elected deputies (I'd say covert liars) switched sides and gave majority controll to HHK.
                If this comes true in parliament too, then HHK (Serjik) newtralises an allready halfhearted largest opposition and by machinations takes full (absolute) control of parliament.
                I hope I am wrong.
                On another news, the son in law of oligarkh Yuvetsi Karo ( goghakan nickname of parliament rep Karo Karapetian), Gor, who was arrested in 2014 for attempted murder in shooting that also got innocent bystanders injured, was set free today.
                So much for reforms...
                Our best hope is that they only fight themselves and injure themselves, and let the common people of Armenia work hard and enjoy the fruits of their own labor.

Comment

Despite the HHK almost having 50% of parliamentary seats, they still lost a lot of seats 11 with YELK (the guys we need right now) gaining more popularity reaching over 9 seats out of 101, yes it may sound weak but the HHK Originally had 69 seats and taking a bigger majority more almost 60% now they have crumbled down under 50% this is good as it has given slightly more space than usual, with the continued declining popularity of the HHK party it has left me worrying will the Oligarchs take over as majority!

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post
                    Despite the HHK almost having 50% of parliamentary seats, they still lost a lot of seats 11 with YELK (the guys we need right now) gaining more popularity reaching over 9 seats out of 101, yes it may sound weak but the HHK Originally had 69 seats and taking a bigger majority more almost 60% now they have crumbled down under 50% this is good as it has given slightly more space than usual, with the continued declining popularity of the HHK party it has left me worrying will the Oligarchs take over as majority!
                    We have to see in next few weeks what was this unrest in tsarukian coalition about?
                    I will be very happy if deserting deputates will not jump ship to HHK.
                    So far if someone goes and is being endorsed by political coalition until after elections and then a resignation is tried to force, it does not look good.
                    There were signs of dissent in HHK too in past days, but that all went under controll.
                    It's all a big bazaar.

Comment

Դիտե՛ք նաև․ «Լույս, ստվեր, խավար | Light, Shadow, Darkness» https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAhXHN6j-Z8 --~--Հայաստանում 2017թ․ առաջին եռամսյակում, համեմատա...

Comment

Working...
                      X