Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    Well again, the part about "Armenian women being abused" is just more of that feminist/Western propaganda against traditional values. Armenian families tend to be very healthy, wholesome, and loving, as opposed to in the West, where in addition to wife beating, many families are dysfunctional, broken, divorces high and so on. That "courage" is just a synonym for feminism, which we all know Western Feminism would be disaster for Armenian society and family structure. As to your situation, well what can I say, take steps to distance yourself from those influences and be closer with your family. Hate to break it to you, but a lesbian couple isn't going to be accepted as normal in Armenia and more than likely many people won't look on to you very positively.
    its not propaganda..but thats a different story. my point is i fell in love with this girl not out of sexual desire, not out of lust, but pure love. have you heard of the organization 'Pink Armenia'. they are a Armenian organization trying to educate armenians on sexual orientation. i have spoken to the president of the organization and he was saying how there are alot of gays and lesbians living in armenia. but they are living double lives because they are scared to come out. there are more armenian gay/lesbians then you think. homosexuality is part of human nature that is looked down upon, but more education means people will understand that homosexuality is natural. every nationality has gays/lesbians..but the question is are they out or not.
    the guy was also saying how alot of gay armenians approached him in aggression and told him to stop his work with homosexuality in Armenia because they just dont feel safe with the issue being raised. there are alot of gays/lesbians in Armenia but you just dont know.

people always try to convince gay/lesbian people that they are in a phase and they will grow out. i really like this picture http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=ga...9,r:1,s:0,i:69

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
      Lil, if your parents love you, they should accept the way you are
      but if you are in fear, don't say anything just go elope
      i am in fear. thank you for not attacking me. imagine having a gf that you are planning on spending the rest of your life with and not being able to tell your family. like i mean im not going to be able to live my life with this girl without telling my family.

Comment

Well again, the part about "Armenian women being abused" is just more of that feminist/Western propaganda against traditional values. Armenian families tend to be very healthy, wholesome, and loving, as opposed to in the West, where in addition to wife beating, many families are dysfunctional, broken, divorces high and so on. That "courage" is just a synonym for feminism, which we all know Western Feminism would be disaster for Armenian society and family structure. As to your situation, well what can I say, take steps to distance yourself from those influences and be closer with your family. Hate to break it to you, but a lesbian couple isn't going to be accepted as normal in Armenia and more than likely many people won't look on to you very positively.
        its not propaganda..but thats a different story. my point is i fell in love with this girl not out of sexual desire, not out of lust, but pure love. have you heard of the organization 'Pink Armenia'. they are a Armenian organization trying to educate armenians on sexual orientation. i have spoken to the president of the organization and he was saying how there are alot of gays and lesbians living in armenia. but they are living double lives because they are scared to come out. there are more armenian gay/lesbians then you think. homosexuality is part of human nature that is looked down upon, but more education means people will understand that homosexuality is natural. every nationality has gays/lesbians..but the question is are they out or not.
        the guy was also saying how alot of gay armenians approached him in aggression and told him to stop his work with homosexuality in Armenia because they just dont feel safe with the issue being raised. there are alot of gays/lesbians in Armenia but you just dont know.

people always try to convince gay/lesbian people that they are in a phase and they will grow out. i really like this picture http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=ga...9,r:1,s:0,i:69

Comment

Mos, why do you always attack Western Armenians
          I didn't attack her, just saying how it is and expressing my views on this sexuality.

Originally posted by lil View Post

Again, I think the amount of gays/lesbians is as a result of the Western influences coming from tv and internet. I think a lot of people would agree with me that such behaviour shouldn't be accepted in our society. Our society's base values is family, church, and patriotism. Those organisations, like 'Pink Armenia', just advance an agenda that goes against our values. They are Western funded and part of this cultural invasion West wants to put on such societies. People often don't understand this or are too naive to understand. Don't fall into the trap. Be strong and try to change yourself, or else you are not going to find a place in Armenian society.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos, why do you always attack Western Armenians
            she said her parents were born in Armenia, so shes not Western Armenian, shes Eastern Armenian

Comment

Again, I think the amount of gays/lesbians is as a result of the Western influences coming from tv and internet. I think a lot of people would agree with me that such behaviour shouldn't be accepted in our society.
              Very wrong. Gays and Lesbians existed loooooong before the "west". Read more about the Samurai or ancient Greece or Rome etc. Heck even the Lesbos island where this term comes from isn't really in the west

This thing comes up over and over again ... and I will seriously ask you ... did you ever consider becoming gay after watching a gay on TV? Really?
              this post = teh win.

Comment

The other thing I see is we need religion, family, rules and punishment to tell us not to be Gay. Then I wonder ... do these people that advocate this really have all this gay tendencies inside that they need religion or other rules to keep them in check?
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                  she said her parents were born in Armenia, so shes not Western Armenian, shes Eastern Armenian
                  I know but Mos always attacks the western armenians
                  Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
                    Very wrong. Gays and Lesbians existed loooooong before the "west". Read more about the Samurai or ancient Greece or Rome etc. Heck even the Lesbos island where this term comes from isn't really in the west

This thing comes up over and over again ... and I will seriously ask you ... did you ever consider becoming gay after watching a gay on TV? Really?
                    Again, even then such sexuality was part of experimentation/fashion statements. In the current day though Western influences encourage such behaviour and make it almost seen like it's normal. Hence encouraging such "sexual fashion" and experimentation.

I know but Mos always attacks the western armenians
                    I don't always attack Western Armenians. Nor am I attacking this girl.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                      guys..i said i was hyastanci. my parents got married in Armenia and had my sister. then they came to Australia and had me 1 yr later. i grew up not knowing how to speak any English i started kindergarten not knowing any English. we are a traditional armenian family. i have been to Armenia several times.

Comment

Working...
                      X