Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Who is the chief Ombudsmen of Lesbian/gay rights in this forum? Is there someone; who is responsible for their reproduction issues?

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
      Who is the chief Ombudsmen of Lesbian/gay rights in this forum? Is there someone; who is responsible for their reproduction issues?
      aper, chgites? gomikner@ vechni galis stex lacelu hamar....
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
        Homosexual perverts are a threat to public health and they spread a good more than AIDS. Homosexuality was classified as a behavioral disorder by Psychologists and a imprisonable offense in the west right up until the late 60's.

With 'friends' like the Homosexual lobby, who needs enemies? As you babbling idiots, clearly don't know where the hell to draw the line.
        homosexuals aren't perverts. i dont even know what to say to that!! thats like saying all black people are thieves, and all armenians are closed minded. there are more heterosexual perverts than there are homosexual. being homosexual doesn't mean your automatically a pedophile.
        i know that it use to be called a disorder....the planet was called flat as well.

Comment

Homosexual perverts are a threat to public health and they spread a good more than AIDS. Homosexuality was classified as a behavioral disorder by Psychologists and a imprisonable offense in the west right up until the late 60's.

With 'friends' like the Homosexual lobby, who needs enemies? As you babbling idiots, clearly don't know where the hell to draw the line.
          Perverts can be anyone that displays sexual behaviour that is crude and disgusting, that doesn't mean homosexuals are perverts for displaying sexual behaviour to the ones they love. Perverts and uneducated people are the ones that are causing the rise of HIV and AIDS cases, the spread of it is through sex not through sex between homosexuals. Homosexual behaviour is not abnormal or unusual, many species besides humans display homosexual behaviour yet humans are the only species that have people like you considering it a disgusting and perverted behaviour. New Mexico whiptail are one of the few species that don't even require a male, does that mean its an abnormal behaviour that they are essentially homosexual? Even a few cases of komodo dragons producing eggs without the presence of a male. Dont' give me this BS that homosexuality is perverted when its so clear to anyone with logic that it is not. I'm glad that you are on this discussion to dictate how you feel about the matter, but blantly insulting me by calling me a pervert or an idiot is disrepectful. You want to talk about drawing the line then stop crossing it yourself and have some respect for other people.

Comment

Originally posted by lil View Post
            being homosexual doesn't mean your automatically a pedophile.
            Not exactly a ringing endorsement!

What are you? Other than another jumped up, twenty something, western cultural imperialist. That wishes to export her decadent, deviant, bourgeoisie, Liberal lifestyle. You have no mandate and it's certainly not your place to seek to impose western style values or reforms upon a small, Eastern Christian nation like Armenia.

Your movements politicization of sexuality is highly divisive and shoving your behavior in other peoples faces. Whilst making all sorts of absurd demands isn't ever going to 'normalize' it or lead to great acceptance. What is more the ultra-Leftist, rabidly Anti-Christian, militant Homosexual lobby is fundamentally undemocratic in character. As it wishes to assert the will of a small minority, over the majority.

Comment

What are you? Other than another jumped up, twenty something, western cultural imperialist. That wishes to export her decadent, deviant, bourgeoisie, Liberal lifestyle. You have no mandate and it's certainly not your place to seek to impose western style values or reforms upon a small, Eastern Christian nation like Armenia.

Your movements politicization of sexuality is highly divisive and shoving your behavior in other peoples faces. Whilst making all sorts of absurd demands isn't ever going to 'normalize' it or lead to great acceptance. What is more the ultra-Leftist, rabidly Anti-Christian, militant Homosexual lobby is fundamentally undemocratic in character. As it wishes to assert the will of a small minority, over the majority.
              Well said brother!
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

What are you talking about? You think making judgements on my life which you know nothing of and have no evidence to support you, using elaborate descriptions making me out to be something i am not. I am a homosexual girl with an armenian background, nothing more than that. You make claims that im anti christian when you do not know anything of me, me being a homosexual doesnt make me an anti christian, many relgiois figures and priests are not against homosexuality, your close minded belief that all religious figures do not support homosexuality is false. Im not imposing my lifestyle on anyone, im merely asking for recognition as a human being like anyone else. Being homosexual does not make me a pedophile, it does not make me a pervert and it certainly does not make me anything of the things you have blantly made up. The fact that you have taken just that one sentence out of all that i have written shows the lack of willingness for you to learn of things that you know nothing of. May god help you and all those like you to open your minds and learn of the things you do not know about. May god help you and those like you to stop making judgements about others and open your mind to acceptance. I feel nothing but sorrow for you and your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by lil View Post
                  What are you talking about? You think making judgements on my life which you know nothing of and have no evidence to support you, using elaborate descriptions making me out to be something i am not. I am a homosexual girl with an armenian background, nothing more than that. You make claims that im anti christian when you do not know anything of me, me being a homosexual doesnt make me an anti christian, many relgiois figures and priests are not against homosexuality, your close minded belief that all religious figures do not support homosexuality is false. Im not imposing my lifestyle on anyone, im merely asking for recognition as a human being like anyone else. Being homosexual does not make me a pedophile, it does not make me a pervert and it certainly does not make me anything of the things you have blantly made up. The fact that you have taken just that one sentence out of all that i have written shows the lack of willingness for you to learn of things that you know nothing of. May god help you and all those like you to open your minds and learn of the things you do not know about. May god help you and those like you to stop making judgements about others and open your mind to acceptance. I feel nothing but sorrow for you and your mind.
                  You are still a human being, but your homosexual beliefs simply can't be accepted or integrated in Armenian culture and values. We have conservative Christian values with an ancient culture and history, these things don't fit with things like homosexuality or Western feminism (feminazis) and all the disturbing Western sub-cultures and I'm glad it doesn't fit or else our society will become degraded and into one of the multi-cultural hell holes currently present in much of Europe....
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

Mos

In Europe the UK and France are certainly FUBAR. France's recent election result was all over the shop and the centrists are clearly on the back foot now politically.

Christians aren't under some weird obligation to tolerate everything that is thrown at them. Homosexual Armenians are to be pitied. However if necessary they should be made persona non grata and excommunicated.

Lil here is a archetype for this degenerate generation. Hell she probable thinks that the Kardashian creature is a progressive, 'liberated', Armenian women.

Maybe Armenia can be socially repressive and Armenians can be somewhat obstinate. However Armenia's wealth is it's culture and sense of identity.

Comment

Mos

In Europe the UK and France are certainly FUBAR. France's recent election result was all over the shop and the centrists are clearly on the back foot now politically.

Christians aren't under some weird obligation to tolerate everything that is thrown at them. Homosexual Armenians are to be pitied. However if necessary they should be made persona non grata and excommunicated.

Lil here is a archetype for this degenerate generation. Hell she probable thinks that the Kardashian creature is a progressive, 'liberated', Armenian women.

Maybe Armenia can be socially repressive and Armenians can be somewhat obstinate. However Armenia's wealth is it's culture and sense of identity.
                      I think Western Europe is going into an abyss, and even europeans admit this. Multi-culturalism, political correctness, liberal values has proven to be the downfall for them....

Homosexual Armenians bring a whole lifestyle that is against our values and society. So either they conform to our values or get out, because we are not going to change our age old values to fit some liberal, hippy lifestyle....

I've always advocated that in Armenia there be a more strict force in terms of regulating and maintain social values and customs. Maybe similar to Iran but to a less degree. I would like to see Politicians encourage sticking to our Christian values, customs, modesty, and so forth. We need to reject agents of the West that want to turn Armenia into multicultural hell holl.

Kim Kardassian is not armenian in any defintion. She just uses armenian label for money/fame/whatever. No point in discussing her. She's irrelevant.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X