Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
    Gives new meaning to the expression, "Glir@ gerank"! LOL!
    After reading this story, I don't think I'll be eating sausisse or soujough for a while...
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Nonsense, any Armenian would eat a roll of soujough after their own mother was beaten to death with it.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        After reading this story, I don't think I'll be eating sausisse or soujough for a while...
        Finally, I can agree with you on something! I mean, it's one thing for a man to voluntarily have his genitals amputated. His body. His choice. But I can't imagine what would motivate anyone to pay to eat someone else's amputated, cooked, and garnished penis and testicles.

Huffington Post's version of the story had some pictures to go with it. Weird.
        Last edited by Flamenkita; 05-27-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
          I'm so glad that we have bell the cat here to watch over our well-being but I think he's been taking his duties a little further than necessary with his survey on penis size, or was that purely recreational?
          jingle Bells is a true opportunist......however I was wondering the same thing about that.
          was it personal experience or just false information passed on to him?
          real superior Armenian cat size....I get it but wait, I still feell confused. nevermind, carry on.
          Last edited by Eddo211; 05-27-2012, 08:28 PM.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye
            Characteristics and traits are inherited from parents and more broadly, society. If you left children to be raised by wolves, they would genuinely adopt those characteristics.
            Exactly. Most of it comes down to parental education, and most of what a child learns is from watching and imitating their parents, not so much what their parents tell them to do (although this obviously plays a role for certain things). This is why responsible parents are the first line of defense from children doing harmful things and becoming stupid adults. However, its a harsh reality that society at large plays a major role in how we interact with the world and how we perceive ourselves and others, making the job of parents much harder. With advanced communication technologies its become very easy for society at large to grab people’s attention (tv, internet, etc). Lots of people in our generation were raised by the television, leading to less and less people being down to earth.

Originally posted by KanadaHye
            As far as an individual choosing their path in life, the paths that someone can take are limited by the doors that others open or don't open for them. Essentially, a woman's ability to engage in extramarital affairs is largely due in part by society finding it acceptable.
            Its true that women sleeping around has become more justified, including married women sleeping around ('she had no other choice' and other funny excuses come to mind). The problem nowadays in America is that since women have multiple male options, they control the mating game for the first time in recent history. This has lead to a relatively small percentage of men having sex with the majority of women, which means that most of the male population is so thirsty for companionship they will approach women and try to impress them just in the hopes of finding a companion. This has lead to average and below-average women having huge egos because of the amount of male attention they receive (lets not even get into the egos of above-average girls). An average girl is now able to select the “perfect” guy for her, and anyone who doesn’t fit into her rigid mold is either ignored or put into her deck of cards of 50 guys as back-ups. The average guys don’t have this type of power, so its basically her way or the highway. Simple arithmetic tells us that a growing number of these women are going to be single into their 30s (which is backed up by recent statistics). As these women get into their 30s, closer to their biological expiration dates, they become desperate and try to find a nice & responsible guy to marry… you know, the same guys they ignored while they were sleeping around in their 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
              Simple arithmetic tells us that a growing number of these women are going to be single into their 30s (which is backed up by recent statistics). As these women get into their 30s, closer to their biological expiration dates, they become desperate and try to find a nice & responsible guy to marry… you know, the same guys they ignored while they were sleeping around in their 20s.
              Then they get angry because these guys who worked hard and sacrificed their time for education/career want a new model Ferrari instead of an old Pinto.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
                Simple arithmetic tells us that a growing number of these women are going to be single into their 30s (which is backed up by recent statistics). As these women get into their 30s, closer to their biological expiration dates, they become desperate and try to find a nice & responsible guy to marry… you know, the same guys they ignored while they were sleeping around in their 20s.
                lol so true especially the Armenian girls, guess I am a statistic.....sorry babe, you had your chance.

Some women couldn't pick the right partner if their lives depended on it.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Gee, I dunno. I know of several guys who supposedly married the "right" women, chaste, subservient, deferential, family-oriented... Until something went wrong. Then, many years later, they go looking for the one they rejected because she was strong-willed, independent, sexually savvy, only to find she is happily married to a doting husband, is totally dedicated to her children and home, and, because she is capable of earning should her husband be unable to, for whatever reason, her central focus isn't his material offerings.

I married at the age of 36 after having lived a full, free life. I have no regrets and nothing to be ashamed of. And, yes, I did manage to do it all.

Comment

Also, the advice I give my women friends who are in their late 30's is to not allow their biological clock to dictate when and with whom they marry. It is entirely possible to have a child without getting married, and removing the biological vulnerability from the equation altogether. A man who cannot separate a woman's desire to be a mother from her desire to have a life partner is not worth marrying anyway, IMO. And any man who doesn't love a woman enough to accept and embrace her child is not a man who can think for himself.

I know an old Armenian woman who actually disowned her son for marrying a woman who had already been married. I think that is a terrible and cruel thing to do, but at the end of the day, she is the one who is deprived of her son and his children. And this son's wife happens to be a very kind, caring, energetic person who would gladly care for her husband's mother in her old age. But because of stupid traditions and customs, she is spending her old age bitter and lonely. Why? because she cannot accept that her son married a woman who wasn't a virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                      Some women couldn't pick the right partner if their lives depended on it.
                      Judging from some of the epic fails I've seen in terms of choices and outcomes, neither can many men. Armenian men really need to stop trying to find their mothers' clones, and need to stop trying to please their mothers with the women they decide to marry. The worst mistake a man can do is to not be completely separate from the family before getting married.

Comment

Working...
                      X