Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by retro View Post
    Mos

In Europe the UK and France are certainly FUBAR. France's recent election result was all over the shop and the centrists are clearly on the back foot now politically.

Christians aren't under some weird obligation to tolerate everything that is thrown at them. Homosexual Armenians are to be pitied. However if necessary they should be made persona non grata and excommunicated.

Lil here is a archetype for this degenerate generation. Hell she probable thinks that the Kardashian creature is a progressive, 'liberated', Armenian women.

Maybe Armenia can be socially repressive and Armenians can be somewhat obstinate. However Armenia's wealth is it's culture and sense of identity.
    Hahaha and once again you assume you know how i think about the world. Im honestly not interested in what you have to say anymore, thank you for your input and I hope one day you can see the world without judging people and assuming you know all about how people behave and think. I feel nothing but sorrow for you. Good luck.

I hope I can get many more concise responses on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      And, of course, all the Taliban are homosexuals.
      Only in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
        Who is the chief Ombudsmen of Lesbian/gay rights in this forum? Is there someone; who is responsible for their reproduction issues?
        I would guess nobody is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          I think Western Europe is going into an abyss, and even europeans admit this. Multi-culturalism, political correctness, liberal values has proven to be the downfall for them....

Homosexual Armenians bring a whole lifestyle that is against our values and society. So either they conform to our values or get out, because we are not going to change our age old values to fit some liberal, hippy lifestyle....

I've always advocated that in Armenia there be a more strict force in terms of regulating and maintain social values and customs. Maybe similar to Iran but to a less degree. I would like to see Politicians encourage sticking to our Christian values, customs, modesty, and so forth. We need to reject agents of the West that want to turn Armenia into multicultural hell holl.

Kim Kardassian is not armenian in any defintion. She just uses armenian label for money/fame/whatever. No point in discussing her. She's irrelevant.
          Armenia should be culturally conservative. However small nations need to be outlooking and Armenia can't afford to be insular like oil and gas rich Iran. These marginal element are always a problem and if you tolerate social parasites, criminals or degenerates. Then they will compromise you as nation. However all you can do really is provide people with incentives and promote the right behaviour. As in the end, people need to be left to either sink or swim.

Comment

Who is responsible for their reproduction issues?
            Originally posted by hrai View Post
            I would guess nobody is.
            Does this mean that we are talking about creatures that would be extinct ... soon or later, if there is no reproduction ...?

Comment

Originally posted by lil View Post
              homosexuals aren't perverts.
              Sure not all homosexuals are perverts of course but there is a term that describes homosexual perverts in specific ... I am trying to think of it ... damn can't remember what it is ... oh yah ... Catholic priest.
              this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
                Homosexual perverts are a threat to public health and they spread a good more than AIDS. Homosexuality was classified as a behavioral disorder by Psychologists and a imprisonable offense in the west right up until the late 60's.

With 'friends' like the Homosexual lobby, who needs enemies? As you babbling idiots, clearly don't know where the hell to draw the line.
                Are you calling the people here with whom you are discussing this issue idiots? Just need clarification because that's how it sounded to me.
                [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I can't wait for the day where the "Eastern Christians" excommunicate Jesus from their church for hanging around with 12 men and not having a wife and all the liberal ways of life he tended to preach.
                  this post = teh win.

Comment

Don't confuse Jesus's liberalism with the cultural liberalism of the West today.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

What's the difference?
                      this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                      X