Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Age difference in relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Age difference in relationships

Originally posted by hrai View Post
    What do you think?

I go along with Artashes. In fact he sounds like the kind of guy to have a beer with !
    Agreed You kick ass!

Comment

I love how people always get off topic
      Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
        What do you think?

I go along with Artashes. In fact he sounds like the kind of guy to have a beer with !
        So this is why guys hit on girls 15 years younger online? I think that is too much age difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyegirl View Post
          So this is why guys hit on girls 15 years younger online? I think that is too much age difference.
          Need to reply.
          Your conclusion expressed in the first sentence is ridiculously flawed in my opinion.
          I respect your opinion expressed in the second and final sentence. I also agree with opinion expressed in second and final sentence.
          If I knew where Lolly(23 year old beauty) was I would ask her to respond to your two comments.
          If your conclusion on why perverted men hit on 15 year old girls over the Internet is somehow based on 23 year old Lolly hitting on me with wonderful panache then you got it completely backwards.
          Your broad assumption about Hrai thinking I might be an interesting person to have a beer with and that is why men are perverted is either poorly thought out or as I suspect not thought out at all.
          Comments and conclusions like your first sentence does not remind the world of the wonderful and capable intellect of women kind but rather furthers the "dumb broad" label that is so wrongly placed on women .
          Please try to say something intelligent.
          Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Need to reply.
            Your conclusion expressed in the first sentence is ridiculously flawed in my opinion.
            I respect your opinion expressed in the second and final sentence. I also agree with opinion expressed in second and final sentence.
            If I knew where Lolly(23 year old beauty) was I would ask her to respond to your two comments.
            If your conclusion on why perverted men hit on 15 year old girls over the Internet is somehow based on 23 year old Lolly hitting on me with wonderful panache then you got it completely backwards.
            Your broad assumption about Hrai thinking I might be an interesting person to have a beer with and that is why men are perverted is either poorly thought out or as I suspect not thought out at all.
            Comments and conclusions like your first sentence does not remind the world of the wonderful and capable intellect of women kind but rather furthers the "dumb broad" label that is so wrongly placed on women .
            Please try to say something intelligent.
            Artashes
            Misread your second sentence. I take back my agreement on your second sentence.
            A 15 year age difference means a 50 year old gal could not settle down with a 65 year old guy. That don't fly.
            Artashes

Comment

Artashes but you said a 20 yr old girl & 63 old man is ok
              I don't get you
              Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
                Artashes but you said a 20 yr old girl & 63 old man is ok
                I don't get you
                Finished work at 2:30am, started work at 7:21am today. Although I should probably address previous post first for cohesiveness sake this post appeared first so here goes ---
                I said no one under 20. Meant this --- no teenagers --- what's left? Answer --- children and adults.
                So let me clarify. I will not "date" children or teenagers. What's left? Answer --- adults.
                If the writing isn't big enough you need to move closer to the wall.
                Artashes

Comment

What do you think an acceptable age difference in relationships is?
                  Please define "relationship" so I may address your question appropriately .
                  Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                    I'm 63 and I still get hit on. My basic rules are as follows: no one under 20 (unless you have a PHD in astro physics and can show me the math on Ryman's curvature)and no one names Heftor or Behemoth or who has both eyes on the same side of their nose. Otherwise it's cool.
                    Artashes
                    The PHD comment was me being humorous. It is possible that a young "savant" exists and has made these accomplishments at a surprisingly early age. I do not believe the maturity of an adult in personal physical relationship would, can or should follow. Was only joking. Am I clear on that?
                    Artashes

Comment

I think(personal opinion) your reasoning is so flawed here(shallow) that you need to go have a serious talk with your parents and not be seeking advice from total strangers over the Internet.
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X