Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Age difference in relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age difference in relationships

What do you think an acceptable age difference in relationships is?

Re: Age difference in relationships

I would say tops 3 years. Back in the day was way different but in this day in age, even though people say it's not a big deal & it's just a number, that's really not the case.
    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

I'm 63 and I still get hit on. My basic rules are as follows: no one under 20 (unless you have a PHD in astro physics and can show me the math on Ryman's curvature)and no one names Heftor or Behemoth or who has both eyes on the same side of their nose. Otherwise it's cool.
      Artashes

Comment

Artashes that's sick if you would go out with a 20 year old & your 63
        Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
          That is your opinion and in this case I take no stock in your opinion .
          The gals can be very determined and I as an honest man have always made it very clear -- I do not believe in sparing the rod,if your are a bad girl I will spank you(as long as your name isn't Heftor).
          Artashes

Comment

Let me recount a situation I found myself in one time to illustrate the incredible inventiveness and determinationed of the fairer sex. A poor(so she said) but exceedingly beautiful(over 20 under 25) gal said to me: you have the biggest brown eyes she had ever seen. I told this young beauty that I was 59 and she was a mere 23. We had a very intelligent talk on the subject but she wasn't getting where she wanted to get as soon as she wanted to get there. She then switched the subject to her poor ness and explained to me that the elastic waste band on her panties had lost its elasticity and they (panties) kept falling down. And sure enough the panties hit the floor. She then said :whoops and bent over to retrieve panties. While she was doing that she explained that the hooks on her brazier had Lon since worn to nubbins and as she leaned over to retrieve panties the brazier hit the floor. She then looked up at me with two of the biggest blue eyes and said:can you help me please? I don't know what you expect of me but I do know what she expected.
            All I can say is the next day I found myself spontaneously breaking out in a joyous rendition of yippy ki a ki o.
            Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
              Might also inform you of this. No one ever believes me when I tell them I'm 63. On many occasions I have to pull out my drivers license as proof. Up until I had to sell my $5,500 mtn bike(20 lbs) and damn near double my hours I was doing a quick 20 milles(10 out 10 back) every morning(58 min to 65 min) every morning. Fkn economic downturn. Then hit the gym for an hour(approx). I was getting spotted for a double back summers adult in the 8th grade and got my four letters. Grey at temples but hair still has all color(beard has much grey(50/50). Can play hoops with kids and am a dead shot. And my whole life including today do not believe you or any one in the open field can nail me if I got the ball. It has to be proven each and every time or it's just a bunch of talk as far as I'm concerned. I'm a fortunate man and am surprised with all the injuries endured and age I can still play like a kid(no more time/work instead). How I miss being retired,
              Artashes

Comment

Also for the sake of understanding will say this --- I'm not in the meat market and am not pursuing girls of any age. I barely have enough sleep time. I go to work then come home and repeat that process till I'm retired again or drop dead. I'm not on the hunt for young mid or old gals. Wouldn't know where to specifically look for 20 year old girls and am not interested in finding out. On the imaginary "what if" the young
                Have to go
                Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  Also for the sake of understanding will say this --- I'm not in the meat market and am not pursuing girls of any age. I barely have enough sleep time. I go to work then come home and repeat that process till I'm retired again or drop dead. I'm not on the hunt for young mid or old gals. Wouldn't know where to specifically look for 20 year old girls and am not interested in finding out. On the imaginary "what if" the young
                  Have to go
                  Artashes
                  Need to complete last thought --- if a young gal(or any) cannot carry an intelligent conversation they won't be able to hold my interest
                  Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Hyegirl View Post
                    What do you think an acceptable age difference in relationships is?
                    What do you think?

I go along with Artashes. In fact he sounds like the kind of guy to have a beer with !

Comment

Working...
                    X