Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian with a not-Armenian girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian with a not-Armenian girl

Originally posted by Mher View Post
    Because most probably, when you marry another race, the chances of your kids growing up Armenian, or your family ever moving to Armenia are much MUCH less.
    I think that should actually be: "Because most probably, when you marry in Armenia, the chances of your kids growing up in Armenia, or your family never moving from Armenia are much MUCH less".

Even a population full of Arsen's baby-producing-machines won't solve that problem.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      I think that should actually be: "Because most probably, when you marry in Armenia, the chances of your kids growing up in Armenia, or your family never moving from Armenia are much MUCH less".

Even a population full of Arsen's baby-producing-machines won't solve that problem.
      More negative cat crap. No surprise. What a contribution to this forum.
      Get a life, or is this all you got for a life.
      You speak of Armenia as a loser. It is you that's a loser. How pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsen View Post
        my opinion
        just need keep high birth rate and respect our language, our orinaks, our people!
        Im really surprising when some armenian father giving his daughter to other race boy. It is incredibly! Shok for me. Sorry ladies who married other race boys.
        You think maybe part of the problem is that you think the daughter is property to be given?
        [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
        -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I myself have a bit of Italian in me (My mother is half Italian-Half Armenian and my father is full on Armo) and I was raised in a traditional Armenian household with an Armenian family, so I consider myself Armenian. To be honest, I would prefer an Armenian girl just to help out the nation...Xenophobia when it comes to families is not always a bad thing, but its also not a good thing...Since so many of us were killed off/Assimilated I do think it might be better to marry an Armenian girl, just to contribute. Of course the two must love each other but a preference isn't bad.
          Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

my opinion
            just need keep high birth rate and respect our language, our orinaks, our people!
            Im really surprising when some armenian father giving his daughter to other race boy. It is incredibly! Shok for me. Sorry ladies who married other race boys.
            Originally posted by Siggie View Post
            You think maybe part of the problem is that you think the daughter is property to be given?
            Sig's point is well taken. It's actually the fathers (mom too) place to raise a RESPONSIBLE child. One who is deserving of respect. The parents (both) cannot think for their adult children. But rather teach the children how to think and make decisions for themselves.
            As to the comment "we need to keep the birth rate high". Gotta disagree. That to me is a terrible reason to have a child.
            Also, if we can't afford at this time to properly take care of the children we have (not to mention the rest of the population) well I think you can fill in the rest of that sentence.
            Also, you might consider this... Our planet now has over 7 billion people. That's not sustainable. Armenia is one of the very few countries that is not overcrowded (that's a plus, not a negative).
            We actually are not short on Armenians. It's just that most have been scattered to the wind.
            We are in a incredibly tough position, but in my opinion having babies or bring babies into this world as fast as we can is a rather selfish thing to do. That's the kind of thing a kurd or turk would do without blinking an eye. Let us not be like them but rather strive to be decent human beings. We are after all Armenians.
            Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by artashes View Post
              more negative cat crap. No surprise. What a contribution to this forum.
              Get a life, or is this all you got for a life.
              You speak of armenia as a loser. It is you that's a loser. How pathetic.
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post

And ladies and gentlemen The CANCER has returned
                what happened? you had gone away for two weeks
                I thought the Chemo had finally killed you for good
                but once again, you manage to survive

You are honestly a disease the likes of which this world has never seen. I really don't understand what your point in existence really is. You're here to spread your cancer, and I don't know why the moderators of this forum let it go on. I don't understand how they don't realize how much worse you make this forum, how much you throw off conversations, how many people you turn away, because at least unlike our liberal Armenians who in their confused state think they're at least making Armenia better, you are just here to sh!t on everything. I don't know, maybe your life is so sad that it gives you some satisfaction in knowing there are other people out there even remotely as sad as you, even if just for a second. You simply attempt to criticize everything, not to hope for a change for the better, but just to have criticized.

You have dedicated your pathetic existence to a place thousands of miles away that is full of people who would laugh at your strange existence if they knew you. They wouldn't hate you. they would just laugh at your idiotic existence, because that's all you're worthy of.

Comment

my opinion
                  I agree with everything, but with one addition:

This should go both ways. There is a disgusting fascination with Russian women among Armenian men. It does as much damage as Armenian women marrying another race.

Comment

my opinion
                    Originally posted by Siggie View Post
                    Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                    Sig's point is well taken. It's actually the fathers (mom too) place to raise a RESPONSIBLE child. One who is deserving of respect. The parents (both) cannot think for their adult children. But rather teach the children how to think and make decisions for themselves.
                    As to the comment "we need to keep the birth rate high". Gotta disagree. That to me is a terrible reason to have a child.
                    Also, if we can't afford at this time to properly take care of the children we have (not to mention the rest of the population) well I think you can fill in the rest of that sentence.
                    Also, you might consider this... Our planet now has over 7 billion people. That's not sustainable. Armenia is one of the very few countries that is not overcrowded (that's a plus, not a negative).
                    We actually are not short on Armenians. It's just that most have been scattered to the wind.
                    We are in a incredibly tough position, but in my opinion having babies or bring babies into this world as fast as we can is a rather selfish thing to do. That's the kind of thing a kurd or turk would do without blinking an eye. Let us not be like them but rather strive to be decent human beings. We are after all Armenians.
                    Artashes

This should go both ways. There is a disgusting fascination with Russian women among Armenian men. It does as much damage as Armenian women marrying another race.
                    Although I agree with many things you say, obviously we haven't agreed on every issue. This is one of the "I disagree ones".
                    I think instead of trying to bring as many babies as we can into this troubled world & troubled Armenia as an attempt at solving the problems we face is a sad reason to want a child (really sad). Please read my above post.
                    I think I understand the motivation for wanting to "keep the birth rate high" but think that's a great disservice to the children & a poor reason to want children.
                    I think it's far better to appeal to the capable adult diaspora to solve the problems of... Larger armed forces, more fresh capital & positive ideas, stronger workforce & more innovation.
                    To have children when your not ready is irresponsible in my opinion. If your playing hell trying to feed yourself & keep a roof over your head & and a pot to piss in, well might not be the right time to have children. That's the predicament our country is in right now. Far better to bring the capable men and women in to do the job than babies.
                    The Armenian diaspora is not short on successful adults.
                    The question is... How can we convince ourselves to come together again. We were scattered by evil, we need to coalesce.
                    Critic my post above and tell me what you find wrong & please have some compassion for the uncared for children that are with us before going into high birth rate mode.
                    Also , just last year had a knockout Russian cutie put the move on me. She was a sweet girl & not a bad girl so I could not bring myself to spank. We don't need every last Armenian that is alive today. Just a relatively modest number will work.
                    A few good men and women so to speak.
                    On armo's men finding Russian beauties interesting... Don't begrudge a man for being a man. They do have some hot chicks dude.
                    Still , I understand you care for the homeland.
                    Artashes

Comment

omg are russian girls marry on armenian boys in LA too?

Comment

Working...
                      X