Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Harps and the ---- USA / HARP project/Black project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harps and the ---- USA / HARP project/Black project

So, back to the black project called "HAARP"(highly active auroral research project).
    The small community of Kodiak island becomes concerned about a rocket launch facility being built and asked for a public meeting with Bill Ladner(head front/ramrod guy) to air their concerns.
    Honcho agrees and brings 4 "scientists(4people with degrees in hard science) that are being paid by him to the party. I showed up also.
    So here we all are in a room. Approx 25 - 35 community members sitting in school chairs facing honcho who is standing and to his left seated are the 4paid "scientist" sitting in school chairs.
    Bill Ladner and the 4scientist are all ready to answer any questions and concernes the community has.
    I could not inform the community about what I thought was really going on because (a) one cannot throe a bunch of technical stuff onto a community not prepared(not remotely) to deal with complex technical star wars kind of stuff. And(b) it would(in my opinion) both confuse and divide them even more than they already were. Confuse and divide is the other sides job, not mine.
    So of course the community starts saying stuff like -- we don't want nuclear stuff around here and what if rockets fall on my house and all the things one might expect a concerned but I'll informed community to express. Head honcho and the four scientist are having (as expected) an easy time allaying and
    Have to go
    I let the community air their concerns to their exhausten, then I raised my hand to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      So, back to the black project called "HAARP"(highly active auroral research project).
      The small community of Kodiak island becomes concerned about a rocket launch facility being built and asked for a public meeting with Bill Ladner(head front/ramrod guy) to air their concerns.
      Honcho agrees and brings 4 "scientists(4people with degrees in hard science) that are being paid by him to the party. I showed up also.
      So here we all are in a room. Approx 25 - 35 community members sitting in school chairs facing honcho who is standing and to his left seated are the 4paid "scientist" sitting in school chairs.
      Bill Ladner and the 4scientist are all ready to answer any questions and concernes the community has.
      I could not inform the community about what I thought was really going on because (a) one cannot throe a bunch of technical stuff onto a community not prepared(not remotely) to deal with complex technical star wars kind of stuff. And(b) it would(in my opinion) both confuse and divide them even more than they already were. Confuse and divide is the other sides job, not mine.
      So of course the community starts saying stuff like -- we don't want nuclear stuff around here and what if rockets fall on my house and all the things one might expect a concerned but I'll informed community to express. Head honcho and the four scientist are having (as expected) an easy time allaying and
      Have to go
      I let the community air their concerns to their exhausten, then I raised my hand to ask
      So I directed my question to one of the four scientists who expertise was most related to my question.
      I simply asked if this rocket launch facility was going to be used in the testing and data gathering of the HAARP project.
      All four scientists turned their heads toward Bill Ladner(head front man) and looked at him for how to answer that question.
      Texas two stepper(he is from Texas) then responds to my question as follows --- I don't know what that is(HAARP) and then without missing a beat says --- oh, oh, I think I've heard of that but no , it (rocket launch facility) has nothing to do with that. The schuck & jive was on. I got up and walked out as I didn't need to hear any more.
      Kodiak island has the largest Coast Guard base in the US. I have (had) a few friends(technical/skilled guys) on base.
      Somewhere after they start building the rocket launch facility but before it's completed I ask friends on base if any new radar like structures (ionospheric monetering) have been built recently. They tell me yes an entire array of ionospheric monitoring structures have just been completed.
      As Shakespeare once said --- to horse brother, I fear foul play is afoot.
      Artashes

Comment

So --- after the ionospheric monitoring array is completed but before rocket launch facility is completed we (the community) start seeing lightening strikes. Visible lightening bolts. I counted hundreds in one day.
        This in a town that never "sees" lightening. Of course the town is all abuzz and expresses surprise to local authorities. The local meteorologist (weather man) says --- oh no no we always have lightening in this part of the north pacific. The local native elders(Koniag, Aleutes & some Athabascans) stand up and say --- we have been around here for a long time(millennia ) and we don't recall seeing any lightening around here and neither have the elders of previous generations ever mentioned lightening. The weather man(meteorologist ) backs up and says --- oh, I meant in cloud lighting was common, not visible lighting.
        In my opinion the towns attention was diverted then successfully as they dropped the questioning of why suddenly we are seeing so many lightening bolts.
        One could describe lightening as " highly charged particular".
        There is a road from the little town of Kodiak(they call it a city--chuckle) that runs about 12 miles to a place called "Bells Flats". A certain spot of road has shear cliff on one side and ocean on the other. A certain spot of that stretch is called dead mans curve. Damn gotta go
        Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
          So --- after the ionospheric monitoring array is completed but before rocket launch facility is completed we (the community) start seeing lightening strikes. Visible lightening bolts. I counted hundreds in one day.
          This in a town that never "sees" lightening. Of course the town is all abuzz and expresses surprise to local authorities. The local meteorologist (weather man) says --- oh no no we always have lightening in this part of the north pacific. The local native elders(Koniag, Aleutes & some Athabascans) stand up and say --- we have been around here for a long time(millennia ) and we don't recall seeing any lightening around here and neither have the elders of previous generations ever mentioned lightening. The weather man(meteorologist ) backs up and says --- oh, I meant in cloud lighting was common, not visible lighting.
          In my opinion the towns attention was diverted then successfully as they dropped the questioning of why suddenly we are seeing so many lightening bolts.
          One could describe lightening as " highly charged particular".
          There is a road from the little town of Kodiak(they call it a city--chuckle) that runs about 12 miles to a place called "Bells Flats". A certain spot of road has shear cliff on one side and ocean on the other. A certain spot of that stretch is called dead mans curve. Damn gotta go
          Artashes
          --- people --- Some people can hold their attention span better than others. Some people can focus their attention better than others.
          I have rode my bicycle to and from Bells Flats many times. I have driven a truck or car to Bells Flats many times.
          When driving the curvy section (especially dead mans curve) one needs to pay attention.
          Go

Comment

So, to Finnish this narrative --- this could just be me spinning of the deep end but --- just before the lightening strikes would start mmm don't quite know how to describe it -- the air would mmm I want to say crackle or the stage just before. Or maybe like get charged is how it seemed to me. I say I might be spinning off because this didn't seem to be perceived by my compatriots. I thought it was just below the normal perception and not familiar way to be "touched" and my friends were just not perceiving it. Whenever this would happen I would start watching to see what the effects were(take notes). All people in town would look like they were stressed or having to try harder to do every thing. The traffic around dead mans curve would slow down noticeably. But no one was noticing this. That is why I question myself -- am I spinning of. Is it time to pull out the straight jacket? No no am I going to crash and burn.
            Anyway after my best and honest evaluation I concluded the loving kind military/industrial complex was conducting some kind of an experiment on the lives of the island and it was just below the "sensible range that we normaly use. And because of that and we weren't familiar with this "action" the general population was not "tuning in" to this and perceiving it. Imperceptible "air crackle would also happen preceding visible lightening. I actually got good at predicting when we'd see lightening because I could see its predicator.
            My conclusion was an island was ideal because we were isolated and confined and bunched up so an easy evaluation could be conducted plus we(community ) could not easily get access to outside resources of questioning on what was taking place.
            My final evaluation --- my govt loves me. I could not handle the love so --- five yards and a cloud of dust I'm outta there.
            Artashes

Comment

This is what I love about the transparency of government that we 'democratic' countries get to enjoy

What is astonishing is that corporations who aren't even citizens have more power and control over our own surrounding land.

A lot of the science that has been discovered over the centuries is privatized and the knowledge that these corporations hold can and is being used against us in some cases.

Some wise person once said "Knowledge is Power".
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X