Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Harps and the ---- USA / HARP project/Black project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harps and the ---- USA / HARP project/Black project

One time it came to my attention that 72 foot tall cross dipoles 48in number(only the beginning of larger numbers(modular system)) where being built in my roaming area(Alaska). At this same site out in the boonies gigawatt generators where being grout out.
    I wondered what does one do out in the middle of know where with gigawatt generators and 48 cross dipoles that are 72 feet tall!!??
    Strange.
    So I looked into it. It's whats called a military black project. Whow I think was my first thought.
    Strangely enough the govt(USA)/military has put out a web site to explain to the public what this (secret) project is all about. Do you see the oddity there?
    On a different note am hoping to post pictures of real harps, I like them.
    Forgot to say the word HARP is the govt acronym for --- highly active auroral research project.
    So to cut a long story short, they (govt) are puting gigawatts of energy into the ionosphere ,
    ?!
    Any one wonder what the motive could be to do something as odd as that?
    When I looked at the govt web site the info was only one abstraction out of a larger whole and did not show the total picture.
    It is our planet to .
    Have to go now but will attempt to show what my modest study showed.
    Artashes

Re: Harps and the ---- USA / HARP project/Black project

Some people think the weather can be controlled using the towers. I believe it's some sort of radio tower but I'd like to know exactly how it's used by the military since the Air Force and BAE technologies were the ones who put it up.

BAE was also one of the corporate fukers that spent billions lobbying against the Armenian Genocide resolution. They are based in the U.K. I guess they are in bed with the oil magnates.
    Last edited by KanadaHye; 08-16-2012, 11:14 PM.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      Some people think the weather can be controlled using the towers. I believe it's some sort of radio tower but I'd like to know exactly how it's used by the military since the Air Force and BAE technologies were the ones who put it up.

BAE was also one of the corporate fukers that spent billions lobbying against the Armenian Genocide resolution. They are based in the U.K. I guess they are in bed with the oil magnates.
      A book called" Angels Don't Play This HAARP" points out factors the govt web site failed to mention.
      I found it an interesting read and valid. A bit technical gotta go
      Last edited by Artashes; 08-17-2012, 08:12 AM. Reason: Pay should be play/changes meaning

Comment

On a completely different note --- my favorite Harp (a stringed musical instrument) of the harps made in America is the "Dusty Strings" 36 string Irish folk harp. Tried many and this one has the best sound to my ear. I gave away my last harp to my nephew so am harpless at the moment.
        The last harp I had was called a "wee Bonnie " and was a cut little thing I could tuck under my coat like a .45.
        Am so computer inept that I struggle constantly but will try to post pics of various harps hopefully tomarrow (Saturday) along with my attempt to post berries pics on "wild edible" site.
        One day I hope to get a specific harp that comes from either Ireland or Scotland that is made in an ancient way and is incredibly robust.
        Artashes

Comment

Sorry for lack of a single cohesive post of topic but am not in a position to do that.
          So --- the giant cross dipoles(now numbering over 70) are located up north just below the arctic circle.
          Many many hundreds of miles away on an island called Kodiak a rocket launching facility was announced to be built. This was about 17 years ago. I happened to be camping out their. Mmm I thought to myself. Not really a place to build a rocket launch pad. Strange.
          A guy by the name of Bill Ladner was in charge of the thing. At that time he was the highest paid person in Alaska. Mmm I thought to myself.
          It was announced that it was a privately funded endeavor to put up satellites for the commercial market and would be commercially competitive and bring jobs to this remote island community(laugh).
          Before one foundation stone was set I attempted to alert the community that Bill Ladner and this project should not be taken at face value but needed a harder look.
          Ladner said private money would be used exclusively and -- no -- govt money was involved.
          I told community to "watch close kids" as I thought this was a lie.
          Sure enough come crunch time not one dollar of private money came in the door and the US air force stepped in and supplied all the cash. Sorry gotta go again -- work and this at the same is goofy
          Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Sorry for lack of a single cohesive post of topic but am not in a position to do that.
            So --- the giant cross dipoles(now numbering over 70) are located up north just below the arctic circle.
            Many many hundreds of miles away on an island called Kodiak a rocket launching facility was announced to be built. This was about 17 years ago. I happened to be camping out their. Mmm I thought to myself. Not really a place to build a rocket launch pad. Strange.
            A guy by the name of Bill Ladner was in charge of the thing. At that time he was the highest paid person in Alaska. Mmm I thought to myself.
            It was announced that it was a privately funded endeavor to put up satellites for the commercial market and would be commercially competitive and bring jobs to this remote island community(laugh).
            Before one foundation stone was set I attempted to alert the community that Bill Ladner and this project should not be taken at face value but needed a harder look.
            Ladner said private money would be used exclusively and -- no -- govt money was involved.
            I told community to "watch close kids" as I thought this was a lie.
            Sure enough come crunch time not one dollar of private money came in the door and the US air force stepped in and supplied all the cash. Sorry gotta go again -- work and this at the same is goofy
            Artashes
            Forgot to point this fact out --- the number of gigawatt generators on site produce enough energy to light up Los Angeles and/or New York.
            Artashes

Comment

Some basic facts: the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field, it's called the magnetosphere.
              The Earth has two poles(like a magnet).
              There is true north and there is magnetic north.
              The Earth spins around on it's axis and with the north/south poles acts like a generator.
              Tesla(a famous scientist) was highly intrigued with this knowledge. He was a contemporary of Einstein and had many patients revolving around his intrigue. The US govt owns most of them now.
              The Earths electro/magnetic field operates in the ELF range(extremely low frequency).
              All living things on Earth produce their own electro/magnetic field. Those fields produced by all living things also are in the ELF range. The power(quantity) of the Earths magnetic field is much greater than the power of the living things but is compatable and not disruptive or harmful to us(all lives). Not surprising as we are the lives of Earth.
              Artashes

Comment

A few years ago I was in the north of Scotland walking through some woods along the coast and came across a massive area fenced of with razor wire and a sign that said the area belonged to the US Coast Guard. Go figure that one.
                Last edited by hrai; 08-17-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
                  A few years ago I was in the north of Scotland walking through some woods along the coast and came across a massive area fenced of with razor wire and a sign that said the area belonged to the US Coast Guard. Go figure that one.
                  Did you check it out on google Earth?
                  Any coordinates?
                  Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                  Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                  Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
                    The Arctic is thawing at a shocking rate. All the circumpolar country's are being forced to rethink their territorial integrity policy. An unanticipated competition between them now looms.
                    The US coast guard traditionally gets the ice breakers. They are getting ready to play a much larger and more(much more) international role. Everyone(circumpolar) is scrambling. All are claiming what none tought was claimable before and the competition is on. Russia is going to come out in force and all other countries are looking to USA for backup against the Bear. That's my guess anyway.
                    Artashes

Comment

Working...
                    X