Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Agriculture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agriculture

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
    Hokis, Federated posted what the Minster from Iran stated. In that he said 2 to 3 Million sheep. Your making it seem like I'm reading something else. This yields billions for us taken from a price of 75 a head. BTW I gave you the 75 number just to be fair, the current price is a 150! You are telling me they can have what they want for 2.5 million. I have a hard time in believing that Armenia is going to let all this happen for 2.5 million please!

If the condition is all this for 2.5 million I have plainly said before feck this deal! However I'm having a hard time gulping that all this will make us only 2.5 million. Be fair and reasonable! You have a point I have said so plenty of times already, yet you fail to see any profit at all from this.

I don't know what is straight I see two side to the argument. I see making a lot of money, I also see your point. However your point is that there is no money to be made and the place will be filled with toorks. Since when do you think for 2 stinking million I would ever agree to Armenia being overrun with toorks? I'm being reasonable according to what has been shown to us as far as monies being made. Even with this I'm also acknowledging your points without dismissing them. We owe it to Hayastan to understand just how much money can be made. So far you keep pointing out about this " LISKA " Yet we have a lot of other information. Is the Liska deal just with the land right and not the outright sale of the sheep? I have a very hard time bro in thinking that for 2.5 million Armenia is going to let itself be xxxxxled by toorks, not after all that we have done! not after NKR and the brilliant political things we have done as of late. Again if the money is substantial then we have to sit down and think of it for what it is, and not outright dismiss the money that can be made.

Come on man please be reasonable!

Thank god you are not one of the liberals Verj, we would not be able to have a lengthy conversation. Also please have a little understanding you are not the only one here with a Verj to solve!

Getze Hayastan!
    Vahram, what the Iranian ambassador said is just blabla, trying a cheap smoke screen.
    Nothing new there.
    Everybody knows that there is potential of 3 million minimum, since this number was the number reached by tatar nomads before 1988...
    Now, we never managed to do that after their departure, and will never be able, for reasons I will not repeat.

The only real deal proposed to us, is here, on post #60, on an other thread I began

and yet again here:

Կներեք, բայց սա համաձայնագիր չէ, խեղկատակություն է: 500 քառ.կմ կամ, ավելի ճիշտ, Սյունիքի մարզի 11 %-ը, փաստորեն, 10 տարով տալիս ենք թրքախոս...

I do understand you do not beleive it is only 2,5 M, but unfortunately, this is the result of corruption and betrayal from our side..;
    Nomads do play their game, in their national interest...

Comment

Vahram, what the Iranian ambassador said is just blabla, trying a cheap smoke screen.
      Nothing new there.
      If this railroad is going to be built, what a better way to ruin this by having an issue with smelly animals! Who but the Joo wins by this? Are we just listening to one make up story and forgetting the rest?

I do understand you do not beleive it is only 2,5 M, but unfortunately, this is the result of corruption and betrayal from our side..;
      Nomads do play their game, in their national interest...
      Again who wins?

No railroad for you, you can't even discuss sheep, so said the joo. Did not think you were this lost as to go with the flow this easily! With this said one more time, please step back and think again. Because if you think wrong no railroad for you, so please be careful, you will do worse then just hurt my feelings you just might make the joo really happy! So don't enjoy yourself too much, the more you enjoy it the happier you make the joo!

Getze Hayastan!
      Last edited by Vahram; 02-15-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
        If this railroad is going to be built, what a better way to ruin this by having an issue with smelly animals! Who but the Joo wins by this? Are we just listening to one make up story and forgetting the rest?

Again who wins?

No railroad for you, you can't even discuss sheep, so said the joo. Did not think you were this lost as to go with the flow this easily! With this said one more time, please step back and think again. Because if you think wrong no railroad for you, so please be careful, you will do worse then just hurt my feelings you just might make the joo really happy! So don't enjoy yourself too much, the more you enjoy it the happier you make the joo!

Getze Hayastan!
        Abriss,
        All this program comes from the enemies of the 2 states....
        First of all the Turks, who win in every outcome...

Or this works, and they return from the window, after being ousted from the door....
        Or it turns into an enmity between the 2 nations...

That's what I said.
        If our 'bosses' are so corrupted that they are ready to sell their mothers for a couple of million... maybe someone in Tehran will see their national interest, and abort this project...

Comment

All this feels like dajavu. Remember how everyone was saying that opening the blue mosque would mean Armenia being overrrun by muslims. People here seem to forget that since we are almost surrounded by muslims it is only logical that we must do business and intermingle with them. The deal is with Iran and Armenia not with Turky not with Azerbadjan. Once the lease is up it is up to the armenian and iranian governments if they wish to renew it. If you did not want this to happen then you should have gone into sheep business and become a hoviv-but since neither you nor your friends want to do this but they sure want to eat sheep then please chill out and enjoy the khorovats made in Armenia before there is no sheep and no khorovats.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            All this feels like dajavu. Remember how everyone was saying that opening the blue mosque would mean Armenia being overrrun by muslims. People here seem to forget that since we are almost surrounded by muslims it is only logical that we must do business and intermingle with them. The deal is with Iran and Armenia not with Turky not with Azerbadjan. Once the lease is up it is up to the armenian and iranian governments if they wish to renew it. If you did not want this to happen then you should have gone into sheep business and become a hoviv-but since neither you nor your friends want to do this but they sure want to eat sheep then please chill out and enjoy the khorovats made in Armenia before there is no sheep and no khorovats.
            My dear,
            You have no idea what you are talking about....

By he way, generally khorovadz is made of Pig meat...

Comment

Khorovats means cooked on open fire(more accurately the remnents of it) thus it can apply to any meat,fish or even veggies. I personaly favor lamb over pork but both are very tasty. Telling someone they dont know what they are talking about means nothing, its senseless babble.
              Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
              My dear,
              You have no idea what you are talking about....

By he way, generally khorovadz is made of Pig meat...
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Khorovats means cooked on open fire(more accurately the remnents of it) thus it can apply to any meat,fish or even veggies. I personaly favor lamb over pork but both are very tasty. Telling someone they dont know what they are talking about means nothing, its senseless babble.
                Statating what you said, means you have no idea about what you talk about...;
                I suggest you take the pain, and do read about the subject, before making irrelevant comments...

Comment

Glughs tarar 40 taria khorovatsem sarkum hima esi endz bana uzum sovoratsni.
                  Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                  Statating what you said, means you have no idea about what you talk about...;
                  I suggest you take the pain, and do read about the subject, before making irrelevant comments...
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Glughs tarar 40 taria khorovatsem sarkum hima esi endz bana uzum sovoratsni.
                    Ay Khelok,
                    Khoske Khorovadzi massin tche.
                    (Tegouz tranoum el asselou pan ga ..... )

Gam kez echi degh yess tnoum, gam gartatzadzet chess hasganoum.
                    Intch a nchanagoum kordzarke Barsgasdani hed a?
                    Tchkidess te ovker yen linelou hovivnere? Khabar tchess ov a pnagvoum dvyal daradzkoum?
                    Enhanrabess ed darazkneroum yeghel yess?
                    Badmoutioun kidess?
                    Zankeroutzou hed hadz gissadz gass gyankoum?
                    Keghvatzori deghe kidess?

Tvoum e yerekha yess, paytz vor assoum ess 40 dari Khorovadz ess anoum, ouremen bidza mart bedk e liness...
                    Et vontz tarav etkan pan tchkidess?

Comment

Հայաստանից ընկույզի տեսակների արտահանումն աճի միտում ունի

11:14, 16 Փետրվար, 2013
                      ԵՐԵՎԱՆ, 15 ՓԵՏՐՎԱՐԻ, ԱՐՄԵՆՊՐԵՍ: Հանրապետությունից ընկույզի տեսակների արտահանումը գնալով մեծ թափ է ստանում: Ինչպես «Արմենպրես»-ին տեղեկացնում են ՀՀ կառավարությանն առընթեր պետեկամուտների կոմիտեից, 2012 թվականին ընկույզի արտահանման ծավալները շուրջ 80 անգամ գերազանցել են 2011թ-ի ծավալները. 2011թ-ին Հայաստանից արտաքին շուկա է հանվել 123 կգ ընկույզ: Արտահանված ընկույզի ընդհանուր արժեքը 2011թ-ին կազմել է շուրջ 2 հազար դոլար, իսկ նախորդ տարի գերազանցել է 50 հազար դոլարը:

Ընկույզն իր տեսակներով առաջին անգամ Հայաստանից եվրոպական շուկա է արտահանվել 2011-ին, մինչ այդ մասնագետները տեսել են միայն դրա պոտենցիալը: Արդեն մեկ տարի անց այդ ցուցանիշերն ավելացել են:

Հայաստանից գյուղմթերքը, նաեւ ընկույզն արտահանվում է ԱՄՆ, ԱՊՀ և եվրոպական մի քանի երկրներ:

Comment

Working...
                      X