Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Russians will manage, what they do best: turn their friends into enemies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russians will manage, what they do best: turn their friends into enemies....

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    The usual crap from the usual crappy source..I guess Avakov conveniently forgot that Ukrain helped the Azeris or that right now is helping the Azeris or that it along with Georgia and azergayjan are the western axis working to isolate Armenia.. as usual you can count on Vrej and Lragir to omit and twist the truth so that people get the exact opposite impression of what is really going on. I am sure Vrej is very proud of himself and his crappy source of disinformation.
    We agreed to disagree.
    No point in discussing with you.
    So be kind, do not mention me, pass your way, or counter the content.
    Concerning the container, should I remind you the thread link?

Comment

Re: Russians will manage, what they do best: turn their friends into enemies....

ՌԴ դեսպան «Վոլինկա». Ոչ մի անձնական բան, պարզապես՝ բիզնես
      Lragir.am
      Չորեքշաբթի, 28 Մայիսի 2014,

Սարդարապատի հուշահամալիրում լրագրողների հետ զրույցում Հայաստանում ՌԴ դեսպան Իվան Վոլինկինը հայտարարել է, որ Ադրբեջանին ՌԴ կողմից զենք վաճառելը զուտ կոմերցիոն գործարք է, տեղեկացնում է News.am-ը:
      «Դա կոմերցիոն հարց է, այստեղ քաղաքականություն չկա, եւ պետք չէ այս հարցերի վրա կանգ առնել, ես այստեղ որեւէ կրիմինալ չեմ տեսնում, սարսափելի ոչինչ չկա»,-ասել է Վոլինկինը:
      - See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/pol....t4HJevxV.dpuf

Comment

How about we agree to pay you double what the CIA is paying you so you can stop disinformation campaign? I bet we could do that just with the forum members here.
        Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
        We agreed to disagree.
        No point in discussing with you.
        So be kind, do not mention me, pass your way, or counter the content.
        Concerning the container, should I remind you the thread link?
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          How about we agree to pay you double what the CIA is paying you so you can stop disinformation campaign? I bet we could do that just with the forum members here.
          Andaghant FSB achkhadagtzitz sranitz avel tchi bidi el sbassel .....

Comment

Ivan Volynkin: "It Was Simply a Commercial Transaction; I See Nothing Criminal Here"
            Tigranuhi Martirosyan
            In conversation with Hetq and responding to the question whether Armenia's friend Russia is acting appropriately by again selling tanks to Azerbaijan, Ambassador Volynkin said: "This is a commercial issue — there are no politics here. And...

May 28, 2014
            Russian Ambassador to Armenia Ivan Volynkin see nothing preposterous or criminal in Russia's move to sell arms to Azerbaijan.

Recall, Armenia's strategic partner Russia continues to equip rival Azerbaijan. After the incident on the night of May 21 on the line of contact between Karabakh and Azerbaijan armed forces, Azerbaijan suffered three casualties. The following day, news media reported that Russia supplied Baku with 100 T-90C tanks.

In conversation with Hetq and responding to the question whether Armenia's friend Russia is acting appropriately by again selling tanks to Azerbaijan, Ambassador Volynkin said: "This is a commercial issue — there are no politics here. And attention should not be drawn to these issues. Thus… I don't see [anything] criminal here; nothing dangerous is happening; it was simply a commercial transaction. We are tied also to Armenia through military equipment relations; there are arms sales also in this case, so there is nothing absurd."

To Hetq's comment that Russia does not sell as much arms to Armenia as it does to Azerbaijan, the ambassador disagreed, saying: "Let's not talk about the volumes. I can only say that the amount is sufficient and good."

Comment

Russia's Arms Sale to Azerbaijan Doesn't Shadow Armenia's Partnership with Russia, Assures Deputy Foreign Minister
              Tigranuhi Martirosyan

May 29, 2014

Responding to Hetq's questions is Armenia's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Manasaryan.

RA President Serzh Sargsyan extended an invitation to Turkey's president to participate in the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. If he agrees, what will that visit provide?

It will develop the process. I consider it very positive; we are waiting for the answer.

Will there be an answer?

I can't say.

The RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs repeatedly speaks of friendly relations between Armenia and Russia, but on Republic Day, the president of the Russian Federation congratulated only Azerbaijan. What does this mean?

We shouldn't draw conclusions from whether there was a congratulation or not that Russia is not our strategic partner. It's not right…

What about that our strategic partner is selling arms to Azerbaijan — we shouldn't draw conclusions from that?

The process of arms sale was always there, and one of Russia's officials said I can't welcome that, but at the same time it's a process that's being carried out.

Is Armenia taking any steps for Russia to discontinue selling arms to Azerbaijan?

Steps are being taken: there are international agreements according to which the amount of arms is fixed and so on. A lot of work is and will be carried out in this direction, so that all remain within the framework of these agreements.

Does Russia remain within the framework of these agreements?

We have to work…

You mean, it doesn't, if you have to work [toward that end]. What steps are you taking for it to remain [within the framework of these agreements]?

I'm not talking about Russia. I'm talking about the number of arms.

We're talking specifically about Russia because it is Russia that every time sells arms to Azerbaijan.

Why are you talking only about Russia? Have you forgotten Israel?

Because Russia is our strategic partner, not Israel.

You know what, we shouldn't mix up these formats. Russia sells arms to a second, third country, including a country you know quite well, with which we do not have friendly relations, and we should not conclude from that that our relations with Russia have waned, that the strategic partnership isn't working, and so on and so forth. They are parallel processes: we shouldn't look at all this in a simple way.

So what should we conclude, Mr. Deputy Minister?

Nothing… [you can] conclude that life continues.

----------

Comments (1)
              1. Վարազ Սյունի (Ամստերդամ)20:46 - 29 May, 2014
              Ո՞նց կարող է (ՀԱՊԿ-ի համանդամ) քո «ռազմավարական» գործընկերը Ադրբեջանին մլրդ.-ավոր դոլարների ժամանակակից-հարձակողական զենք վաճառել ու դա «չի ստվերու՞մ» հայ-ռուսական հարաբերությունները: Այդ նույն Ադրբեջանի նախագահը չէ՞,որ ՀՐԱՊԱՐԱԿԱՎ հայտարարում է,որ՝ պիտի վերացնի Հայաստանը քարտեզի երեսից:Բա էլ Ի՞ՆՉԸ պիտի ստվերի հայ-ռուսական հարաբերությունները . որ ռուսաստանը ատոմային ռունբ նետի՞ Հայաստանի վրա:

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                What about that our strategic partner is selling arms to Azerbaijan — we shouldn't draw conclusions from that?
                The conclusion we have to draw is that Russia looks at the world differently to Armenia, and its main concern appears to be to stop NATO taking over countries on its borders. Maybe Russia sees her function as guaranteeing the Armenia-Turkey border and its position on Azerbaijan from the beginning was less clear. Azerbaijan has important influence in Russia too - Lukoil's head is Azerbaijani
                Our "allies" during World War I signed the Treaty of Lausanne with Turkey in 1923 fixing today's borders of Turkey, that did not even mention the Armenian genocide. What was our conclusion from that?
                Last edited by lampron; 05-30-2014, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lampron View Post
                  The conclusion we have to draw is that Russia looks at the world differently to Armenia, and its main concern appears to be to stop NATO taking over countries on its borders. Maybe Russia sees her function as guaranteeing the Armenia-Turkey border and its position on Azerbaijan from the beginning was less clear. Azerbaijan has important influence in Russia too - Lukoil's head is Azerbaijani
                  Our "allies" during World War I signed the Treaty of Lausanne with Turkey in 1923 fixing today's borders of Turkey, that did not even mention the Armenian genocide. What was our conclusion from that?
                  My Dear,
                  You seem to have a predilection to partial history.
                  Before Lausanne, there was Brest Litovsk.
                  Who signed it?
                  Who did arm Kemal, with the gold he did not have, when his people was starving? Who did sent loads of arms by rail, via Alekpol?
                  Who did foment internal dissent, whith chakals like Mikoyan, in full complicity with the Turks, invading the country on two fronts....??

Your name is Lampron.
                  Lampron was selled by the French, you forgot to mention....

Before expecting anybody else defend our interest, we should begin to do it ourselves first.
                  In that way, N1 step should be to stop defending Russia`s policies, costing the lives of our boys, against all logic.
                  Let the Russians do that.
                  Do you know any other country, who behaves like us?

Comment

I wonder if anything besides "Russia wants to kill Armenia" ever crosses the ever shrinking mind of Vrej. Ok so lets say Russia stops selling azeris arms so now what? You think they will not buy arms elsewhere? Instead of USA or Israel taking the money Russia takes it instead and uses some of that money in arming us. The Russian weapons can be countered since we and Russia know their capabilities and we have the weapons to counter them (which we got from Russia for free or at a fraction of the cost the azeris pay). As usual people with a fixation on hate get tunnel vission and miss the important things happening around them because all they can possibly see is what they want to see. Does anyone understand or talk about what is going on with Iran?? No of course not because vissions of blowing up matrushkas is all some people focus on. The shift of US policy towards Iran is a killer for us but the sale of Russian weapons to azeris is niether news nor that important yet no one talks of the first and some choose to obsess over the later.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

That's why I say, anybody that bases their political position against one or another factors only, cannot represent our interest overall. No matter how much valid their discussion of history(which again takes only part that suits them) their political capital remains an empty or useless value for Armenia. No matter how much or how strong points they bring about evil Russia, someone can bring equal evidence against west or anybody. Now what? Is it enough to deside our future? I think not. Even the lengthy essays above from lragir about Russia's hand in Azerbaijan's problems with US is a shallow self repeating waste because it misses most important factors or questions. Russia influences Baku. Ok . What about US? Russia is doing it for oil, control. Ok, what about US? Aliev and Putin have secret agreements. What about US and Aliev? Russia will sell Artsakh to Baku, why? Because it did it before. So? Why? Was it the only reason? How about other factors? Why did it sell before? Please don't give me all those black and white reasons. What about US's latest 6 points which appearently were there from 15 years ago? Isn't it selling Artsakh too? Did Russia advertise openly similar points that you know? Nazarbayev tells that Armenia should enter union without Artsakh, like it did all the other international agreements. Ok, not good, but why weren't you talking then? Does EU want to sign association agreement with us including Artsakh? Why are you silent about that? Does EU hold US position on 6 points? Certainly yes right? because US pretty much controls EU policies. Then why are you silent about that? Russia bad, Russia bad, Russia bad, Russia bad(it's so easy to throw Armenian government in with Russia and kill 2 rabbits). Ok who's good? Who and why? Stick to that and you'll look more respectfull. "Armenia should have demanded this or that from Russia, rejected this or that". Why don't you look at the whole thing and talk about? Stop pushing us without telling why for a definite end result and not a reaction for your points.
                      Last edited by Hakob; 05-30-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X