Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Recent events regarding Syria and Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recent events regarding Syria and Turkey

It finally occured - On November 30, 2013 a new propaganda video of the alQaeda affiliate ISIL (Islamic State Iraq and Levant) has been uploaded on YouTube. It shows a native German convert who is fighting "Jihad" in Syria.
    He mainly speaks in German and his message is for the German people. He calls moderate German Muslims but also native Germans to become real Muslims and join the jihad in Syria.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1...Eifblt5rJ03.99

English translation of "Abu Osama's" speech
    “I am Abu-Sama. I am from Germany. I became a Muslim four years ago. And I’ve always wondered: to die, be born, eat, drink — that cannot be all there is. We’re not animals. Allah gave us reason. That’s why we’ve got to think about the purpose of life. And think about who brought us here, who created this world. Allah is the creator of all things, free of errors. And he created man. Think about how complicated your DNA is and your brain and your body. You wouldn’t believe that a watch was created by chance. But a human? …
    About the next point, I wanna say: I have emigrated to Syria to render the word of my Creator [mumbles] … Because man-made laws are unjust. And we can see it on Earth. Most of hte world’s natural resources are in Africa – but why of all people are the African people the poorest? You gotta ask yourself the question: Politicians in their suits are devils, making their own
    laws and they don’t want to please God because they don’t believe in God. They are doing their own thing. …
    I am not only addressing the infidels, but Muslims, too: Are you satisfied? You live in Germany, got a girlfriend, are going to the disco — but what is it to you. Marry! Allah has permitted you to marry. You needn’t move around. Marry a woman. You are even allowed to marry up to four women. And that is why, Brother, Sister, you must carry jihad into the world. Jihad has become the duty of every Muslim. Partake in the jihad! Support the Muslims! Donate! Spread the word! We are not the terrorists. Who are the terrorists? The Americans are the terrorists. …
    I love Osama-bin-Laden. Why? He’s punched the heads of injustice, he’s punched the heads of injustice. By terrorizing them as they are terrorizing us. As long as you don’t stop, we won’t stop. We were flying into the World Trade Center – why? Because you were doing the same to us. That’s why pay attention to what you are doing: Allah is almighty.You can never beat us. You will never beat us for over 50 nations have invaded Afghanistan 12 years ago. And now they are retreating. Why? They got no chance. Allah is going to help us. If Allah helps you, He will ground your feet. Have no worries. Allah is saying in (source in Arabic) in psalm 99, the gist of it in German: If you emigrate along Allah’s path, you will find wealth and an abode that will please you. And I can testify to it, I swear: In Syria … we got everything, food and drink, everything, better than in Germany, even though we had thought: When we come here, we will be sleeping on the floor. And we would be ready. But Allah has made it easy for us: He won’t demand what you cannot bear. That is why, Brothers, Sisters, make your way here. It’s not like you imagine: pure warfare all the time. There are border areas where you can live well with your families. Soon there will be schools for children. You can live well here. You can practice Islam freely. Sister, you can
    walk [unclear] … Brother, you can walk without evil glances."
    Note: This version is censored. In the uncensored original video his speech is followed by footage of a suicide attack. The speech has been supposedly recorded in Syria, but according to different jihadi sources the sucide-attack was in Iraq. This link will redirect you to the uncensored full length video -http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1385829875
    Last edited by HermanGerman; 12-02-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Al-Qaeda in Syrian School: 'Infidels Must Be Slaughtered!' [English Subs]

A foreign jihadist in the ranks of al-Qaeda's "Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL), who is perhaps Egyptian, is seen speaking to a crowd of children at a schoolyard in Syria's northwestern Idlib province about how "Islam" (Wahhabism in this case) unites people from all over the world, regardless of race and nationality. Later, he makes it clear to them that it is their duty to slaughter any infidel, a term ISIL uses in reference to any person whose belief system slightly deviates from Saudi Arabia's bigoted and intolerant version of Sunni Islam known as Wahhabism, founded in the 18th century by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab.

Syria -Young soldiers tortured and supposedly killed

Graphic Content! An image I found on Twitter. Posted by a jihadist. Looks like one of the soldiers, shape of his nose, lips and the hair cut..
      Last edited by HermanGerman; 12-08-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Video footage showing the planning, preparation and attack on the Thameco pharmaceutical factory in East-Ghouta.
        According to information provided by the opposition, rebel battalions are since then in full control of the factory.
        Governmental forces attempted to regain control over the factory area, after it fell completely under opposition control early October 2013, but failed.

Excerpt from the full length video mentioned above. The full length video can be watched on LiveLeak (see link below)

The full length video:

Same event, other perspective. Video footage of a rebel group called "Lions of Sham" showing decapitated corpses.
        This one has been recorded right after the takeover of the factory.

Comment

A third video ragarding the takeover of Thameco in East-Ghouta has been published. This video itself is a combination of an interview with the suicide-bomber and video footage showing the preparation of the initial suicide-attack. The video is a proof that the attack has not been conducted by the FSA but wahhabi radical extremists, members of the alQaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra.

Comment

18+ GRAPHIC CONTENT- Execution of 4 civilians in cold blood in Iraq after being raided by terrorists

The incident took place probably on the 15th of December in the northern part of Baghdad, Iraq.
            The executors are from the "Islamic State in Iraq and Levante (ISIL)", an alQaeda affiliate committing brutal crimes in Syria and Iraq.
            The original uploader says, that one of the executed men is "Sheikh Sehua". Couldn't find anything about his person.

Note: The original full length ISIS video runs for approximately 20 minutes. The video above is just about the last 4 minutes of the original video.
            Original video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4GJ5eLluc
            Last edited by HermanGerman; 12-17-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Any idea what these aholes are saying?
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

SYRIA - Retired US Army MG Paul E.Vallely visiting rebels

Vallely is a supporter of the Jerusalem Summit organization and an advocate of the organization's proposal to "relocate"/"resettle" Palestine and the Palestinian people to surrounding Arab countries as a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and to bring about the organization's belief "that one of the objectives of Israel's divinely inspired rebirth is to make it the center of the new unity of the nations, which will lead to an era of peace and prosperity, foretold by the Prophets"

And once again, our kosher General Vallely

Comment

Asad interview
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                    I thought Assad's answers to be exceptional.
                    Artashes

Comment

LA gangbangers fighting in Syria homie - Truthloader

Armenian - "LA gangbangers fighting in Syria homie"

What do you think, Truthloader or just xxxxloader?

Comment

Working...
                      X