Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Eurasian Customs Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eurasian Customs Union

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    Really? Didn't know that. A bigger really is that Arty-farty has actually told me something I did not know.
    Go fk yourself btch.
    Your conniving punk act is apparent for all to see.
    As is your usual fraudulent style, you have posted something's that actually have some merit or a grain of truth. For all to see... These precious few lapses from the constant negative, degrading posts that this slime ball turkish a$s licker performs is simply a conniving way to get the foot in the door for more NEGITIVE insults.
    You could not simply say you learned something without then being rude, NEGITIVE and insulting.
    That's your style.
    Your nothing but a mouthy punk. Or is that puke. Both is an apt discription of you.
    Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      Go fk yourself btch.
      As is your usual fraudulent style, you have posted something's that actually have some merit or a grain of truth. For all to see... These precious few lapses from the constant negative, degrading posts that this slime ball turkish a$s licker performs is simply a conniving way to get the foot in the door for more NEGITIVE insults.
      You could not simply say you learned something without then being rude, NEGITIVE and insulting.
      That's your style.
      Your nothing but a mouthy punk. Or is that puke. Both is an apt discription of you.
      Artashes
      I would like to point out that virtually every Armenian member of this forum has attempted to respond to your posts with civility and applied intellect and reason but has met with your obtuse lopsided narrow excuse for a reasoned response so many times.
      You have not come here to help this poor country or it's people or show understanding for the millions of displaced.
      You have come here to be rude, NEGITIVE, vile, insulting, AND to push your turkish agenda.
      Your insults are juvenile, your wit nonexistent, and your intellect as conniving as a kurd or turk.
      I'm not alone when I tell you that your have earned the title of --- DISGUSTING ---
      We have honestly tried bell. You have been fraudulent & dishonest.
      Live with it you pathetic twit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
        I perfectly understand what you mean by "the way Azeris do".
        For them russia has no commonality. For us, and maybe that is our problem, russia is a fellow christian state.
        By the way we have shown this kind of weakness, I'd say "odaramolutyun", towards any christian state, including european.
        It is from our internal unity or bonding, that any christian state is looked like that.
        For russia, my feelings are not a gratitude but rather come from analising our geopolitical situation.
        Remember it is not ordinary Armenians that have blind love for russia, but as far back as I can see our elite or corupted elite has relied on russia in strengthening up. I am sure if we turned to europe, big part of us would for rather personal advancement.
        If and when we become internally balanced and monolithic nation, instead of Arevelahay, Akhpar, Barskahay, Kharabakhtsi("turk" what a way to insult and alienate one another), maybe then we will stop our odaramolutyun.
        Put aside brainwash propaganda intended only for us, in the context you describe:
        The only time Russia remembered about its christian identity regarding us, it is in the times of Khrimian Hayrig, when it tried to force us into orthodox assimilation in its russian church...., when the people and the Hayrig refused, the punishment was the first Armeno_Tatar war of 1905-1907...., directly orchestrated by the Vice-Roy of the Caucasus.
        Already then, Russia did favor the Tatars (aka Azeris), and it stopped the slaughter, when Nikol and his friends turned the table, and we began to win....

This time arrund, if ever it remembers again, with the mobster katoghigos we have, guess most people may bless the dissolution of our church into a distant orthodox entity.....

Comment

Presidents sign roadmap on Armenia’s accession to Customs Union

December 24, 2013 | 18:35

Russian Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov said presidents have signed a roadmap on Armenia’s accession to Customs Union, RIA Novisti reported.

The deadlines were determined, and Armenia said it would work to reduce the time frame, Shuvalov added.

“We will have a half year to carry out all inspections in order to check the readiness of Armenia’s institutions to carry out this reorganization and get a guarantee that they are adequate institutions of the Customs Union,” Shuvalov said.

He did not exclude that the work can go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
            Bro, you make the most sense here in this thread. I used to be anti Russian myself until I started reading up on serious politics and history. I now just dont see how Armenia can survive without Russian friendship. This vrej1915 is a wacko for constantly posting info from lragir which is more popular in Azerbaijan than Armenia. and I dont care if he is a NKR war veteran, which I highly doubt btw. But who says soldiers have to be smart?
            axper shnork tsooyts toor
            hargank@ lav baneh
            manavand metsi dimats

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
              Bro, you make the most sense here in this thread. I used to be anti Russian myself until I started reading up on serious politics and history. I now just dont see how Armenia can survive without Russian friendship. This vrej1915 is a wacko for constantly posting info from lragir which is more popular in Azerbaijan than Armenia. and I dont care if he is a NKR war veteran, which I highly doubt btw. But who says soldiers have to be smart?
              Originally posted by Mher View Post
              axper shnork tsooyts toor
              hargank@ lav baneh
              manavand metsi dimats
              Your words are devisive.
              Also insulting to someone who cares for his county & people's.
              Someone who you don't know.
              None of us get everything right.
              But we come together, in search together, in hope together.
              Vrej's concern for the waters of Hayastan, the concern for the damage of the mining industries, the fkn oligarchies, etc are worthy of our rapt attention.
              It takes all of us to make a nation.
              Although I don't know exactly what Mher said, I think you should heed his words.
              Artashes

Comment

Your words are devisive.
                Also insulting to someone who cares for his county & people's.
                Someone who you don't know.
                None of us get everything right.
                But we come together, in search together, in hope together.
                Vrej's concern for the waters of Hayastan, the concern for the damage of the mining industries, the fkn oligarchies, etc are worthy of our rapt attention.
                It takes all of us to make a nation.
                Although I don't know exactly what Mher said, I think you should heed his words.
                Artashes
                Translation:
                Brother, show some courtesy
                respect is good to have
                especially towards elders

Comment

Go fk yourself btch.
                  That's your style.
                  Artashes
                  Artsahes jan,

That mentally-ill individual "bell the cat" is not worth getting worked up over, he's psychologically sick--no need to take him seriously. I have been following his posts for months and presented him as my research topic for my abnormal psychology class and talked about the unusual patterns of behavior, emotion and thought I took notes on. He is clearly consumed and can't let go of the same source (Armenia, Armenians, this forum and it's topics, etc..) that is the result of his negative emotions. He is on a path of self-destruction. He really needs help. so try to take it easy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                    Artsahes jan,

That mentally-ill individual "bell the cat" is not worth getting worked up over, he's psychologically sick--no need to take him seriously. I have been following his posts for months and presented him as my research topic for my abnormal psychology class and talked about the unusual patterns of behavior, emotion and thought I took notes on. He is clearly consumed and can't let go of the same source (Armenia, Armenians, this forum and it's topics, etc..) that is the result of his negative emotions. He is on a path of self-destruction. He really needs help. so try to take it easy !!!
                    --------- abnormal psychology ----------
                    Just too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
                    You are right. My follow up post was a bit more detached but still your right.
                    Thanks
                    Artashes

Comment

Արցախի հարցում Ղազախստանի վերապահումն ինչի՞ կհանգեցնի
                      24/12/13

Մոսկվայում անցկացվող Եվրասիական տնտեսական հանձնաժողովի նիստում Հայաստանը ստորագրել է Մաքսային միության ճանապարհային քարտեզը, բայց ամեն ինչ այնքան էլ հարթ չի ընթացել։ Ղազախստանը վերապահումով է ստորագրել փաստաթուղթը՝ պայմանավորված Ղարաբաղյան հիմնախնդրով: Ինչի՞ կհանգեցնի այս իրավիճակը՝ դեռեւս պարզ չէ:
                      Պաշտոնական ձեւակերպմամբ, Հայաստանը ստորագրել է Մաքսային միությանը եւ Բելառուսի Հանրապետության, Ղազախստանի Հանրապետության եւ Ռուսաստանի Դաշնության Միասնական տնտեսական տարածքին Հայաստանի Հանրապետության միանալու միջոցառումների ծրագիրը։ Ստորագրման արարողությունը կայացել է Մոսկվայում, Եվրասիական տնտեսական բարձրագույն խորհրդի ընդլայնված նիստի ավարտին։ Եվրասիական տնտեսական հանձնաժողովին հանձնարարվել է ծրագրով նախատեսված միջոցառումների իրականացման ընթացքի մոնիթորինգ անցկացնել եւ անդամ երկրներին տեղեկացնել դրանց արդյունքների վերաբերյալ։ Ստորագրված հայտարարությունում նշվում է, որ հիշյալ երկրների ղեկավարները հանդես են եկել "ճանապարհային քարտեզով" նախատեսված միջոցառումների իրականացման օգտին` եվրասիական ինտեգրացիոն նախագծին Հայաստանի միանալու նպատակով:

Սակայն արդեն հերթական անգամ Ղազախստանը բարձրացրել է Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի հակամարտության հարցը եւ հնչեցրել ադրբեջանական տեսակետը՝ պահանջելով հստակեցնել ՄՄ-ի սահմանը։ Ղազախստանի նախագահ Նուրսուլթան Նազարբաեւը, որն աչքի է ընկել Միության ապագայի շուրջ քննադական գնահատականներով, հարց է բարձրացրել, թե Հայաստանի՝ Մաքսայինին անդամակցելու դեպքում որտեղո՞վ է անցնելու միության սահմանը։

"Իսկ թե Հայաստանում որտեղով կանցնի Մաքսային միության սահմանը՝ կապված Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի հակամարտության հետ, բաց է մնում: Այդ պատճառով, մենք մեր գործընկերների հետ կստորագրենք քարտեզը՝ դրան կցելով հատուկ կարծիք",- ասել է նա:

Նազարբաեւն առաջին անգամ չէ, որ Ղարաբաղի հարցն է արծարծում նման հանդիպումներում։ Նախկինում Բելառուսի նախագահ Լուկաշենկոն եւս նման հայտարարություն էր արել, սակայն գործնական քայլերի չէր դիմել՝ ի տարբերություն Ղազախստանի։

Առայժմ անհայտ է, թե Ղազախստանի վերապահումն ի՞նչ հետեւանքների կարող է հանգեցնել, եւ արդյո՞ք այդ հարցապնդմանը հստակ բացատրություն է տրվելու։ Հայաստանի իշխանությունները Մաքսայինին անդամակցելու դեպքում Արցախի հետ իրավական հարաբերությունների հարցը շրջանցում էին։ Հիմա Ղազախստանը պաշտոնապես է վերապահում արել։

Գեղամ Մանուկյան

Comment

Working...
                      X