Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Which Media outlet is allowed to read??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Media outlet is allowed to read??

I did mistakenly call Shahnazarian Military, than corrected to political. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      I did mistakenly call Shahnazarian Military, than corrected to political. Thanks.
      It's ok

Comment

So Vrej you and your friend Muradyan finely figured out that Russia plays all sides but for some of us this is no news nor sensational information since this has been the case for hundreds of years. Non of this however changes the fact that no Russia=no Armenia. I just wish you would talk about things that something good can be done about vs a reality that has existed for centuries and is not going to change anytime soon. You scream that Russians are traitors yet the stuff you propose is no less treacherous. So in your opinion Armenia should have the right to act in its own interest irrespective of Russian interest but not the other way around. Of course your opinion means nothing at all anyways since it is power that determines who acts how and the power is clearly in Russia's hands not ours. Artsagh is a great victory for our nation and if we want to make it a lasting one we need to make it officially part of Armenia instead of another state. I feel this is getting off topic but please Vrej do not open yet another thread-you know a thread on media outlets already exists in this forum.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          So Vrej you and your friend Muradyan finely figured out that Russia plays all sides but for some of us this is no news nor sensational information since this has been the case for hundreds of years. Non of this however changes the fact that no Russia=no Armenia. I just wish you would talk about things that something good can be done about vs a reality that has existed for centuries and is not going to change anytime soon. You scream that Russians are traitors yet the stuff you propose is no less treacherous. So in your opinion Armenia should have the right to act in its own interest irrespective of Russian interest but not the other way around. Of course your opinion means nothing at all anyways since it is power that determines who acts how and the power is clearly in Russia's hands not ours. Artsagh is a great victory for our nation and if we want to make it a lasting one we need to make it officially part of Armenia instead of another state. I feel this is getting off topic but please Vrej do not open yet another thread-you know a thread on media outlets already exists in this forum.
          My Dear,
          Or you are a geopolitical mastermind, Kissinger class, we are unable to get.... full of sarcasm, or else, you do not understand anything about what you read.
          Anyway, your intrusion never develops the debates, at least from what I've seen from your last months posts.
          From what I've been able to understand, your basics is: RUSSIA IS ALWAYS RIGHT, LONG LIVE THE TZAR, Period!.
          Ok, I do not know others, but it seems to me, I got you.
          So, now that you made your point, and happy with that:
          Could you please, stick to your principle, and answer to the topic of this thread, (first 2 questions) since you are one of the first would be censors of this forum????

Comment

Like i said earlier there is a thread on this already and i have listed some good sources there. As for developing the debate.. i feel the same way about you because you bring little besides negativity to this forum. As for Russia it has done right and wrong things for itself and others but unlike Armenia Russia is big and powerful enough to recover from its mistakes while such mistakes will end the Armenian nation. Just because the likes of Raffi and other western stooges say things and those things get printed in the media, it does not mean those words are facts. I know a lot of people who believe everything in the media and most of it is lies intended to mislead them. Unfortunately Armenia is yet again in the middle of a tug of war between world powers and while non of these powers have our interest at heart (nor should they), only one has us listed in its future plans while the others would like nothing better then for Armenians to become mere mythological oddities.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              Like i said earlier there is a thread on this already and i have listed some good sources there. As for developing the debate.. i feel the same way about you because you bring little besides negativity to this forum. As for Russia it has done right and wrong things for itself and others but unlike Armenia Russia is big and powerful enough to recover from its mistakes while such mistakes will end the Armenian nation. Just because the likes of Raffi and other western stooges say things and those things get printed in the media, it does not mean those words are facts. I know a lot of people who believe everything in the media and most of it is lies intended to mislead them. Unfortunately Armenia is yet again in the middle of a tug of war between world powers and while non of these powers have our interest at heart (nor should they), only one has us listed in its future plans while the others would like nothing better then for Armenians to become mere mythological oddities.
              Be kind, do not spare that much your time.
              Post for a second time your reliable sources, and their financing's origins..., since you are the one coming in this thread.
              If not, go back to your original thread, and wait for me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Serjik;347957]Haykakan, dont waste you breath on him he is a poser. He is a fake "war hero". I cant believe others here believe his crap. Like you said bro, one mistake and Armenia is of the map. Cant afford mistakes. Russia is our safe bet until who know when, maybe China will be with us in the future. But NEVER the west.

On another note, It has been known that a lot of russia's black deeds Armenians performed 100% better than russians themselves. Like chopping off thousands in Yerevan NKVD basements in 30's in the name of USSR. Russians themselves have hurt lots of Armenian families, besides satanic politics to us sometimes.
                And what we discussed earlier, what Vrej brought up, chronology is 100% truth. The debate was how you view and use it and when? Was it an aggresion or just a mercenary behavior? Was it a general policy by russia towards us, or just a flip flop accured in the events of '93. How is this information used by media, and with what purposes?

It is natural that for some any thrust in us for russia means slave mindedness. We are not talking about love or hate. And we should give benefit of a doubt to anyone as long as they come here with respect to others, and are patriots.

This debate can go on or not, it is not about who will win. I wish that we did not have to debate at all. Either Russia or west would be the kind of friend we desired, and most of all, we would be a little more organized for our own interest and sake, to command the friendship that we desire.
                If you have anything to add to information or debate, fine. But lets stop there.
                Last edited by KarotheGreat; 01-15-2014, 02:45 PM. Reason: Offtopic

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                  On another note, It has been known that a lot of russia's black deeds Armenians performed 100% better than russians themselves. Like chopping off thousands in Yerevan NKVD basements in 30's in the name of USSR. Russians themselves have hurt lots of Armenian families, besides satanic politics to us sometimes.
                  And what we discussed earlier, what Vrej brought up, is 100% truth. The debate was how you view and use it and when? Was it an aggresion or just a mercenary behavior? Was it a general policy by russia towards us, or just a flip flop accured in the events of '93. How is this information used by media, and with what purposes?

It is natural that for some any thrust in us for russia means slave mindedness. We are not talking about love or hate. And we should give benefit of a doubt to anyone as long as they come here with respect to others, and are patriots.

This debate can go on or not, it is not about who will win. I wish that we did not have to debate at all. Either Russia or west would be the kind of friend we desired, and most of all, we would be a little more organized for our own interest and sake, to command the friendship that we desire.
                  If you have anything to add to information or debate, fine. But lets stop there.
                  Hakob thanks for keeping the discussion clean and on topic. There used to be a lot of users on this forum with similar views to yours but unlike you, they were heavy on insult and low on logic, and too obsessed with blind nationalism, Nazism,and blind russophilia. So it was hard to tell the difference between you and them. Now that a lot of them are gone, its easier to distinguish what you have to say, and you actually bring credibility to pro-russian view because you show your knowledge. Same goes for Vrej. from his private messages, I can tell his knowledge and first hand experience of these matters is not matched by many user, current or past, on this forum. I didn't bother posting between yours and Vrej's posts because it was a very informative discussion so definitely keep it going.

Comment

Some posts have been altered and others have been deleted!
                    I will make it very clear: Keep things on topic and stop discussing other members!

Loving the discussion most of you are having here please continue with it!

Comment

Ինչու է Ռուսաստանը ոչնչացրել Շահումյանի շրջանը
                      Lragir.am
                      Ուրբաթ, 13 Հունիսի 2014,

1992 թ. հունիսի 13-ին ռուսական բանակի 23-րդ դիվիզիան զավթեց և հայաթափեց Շահումյանի շրջանը՝ Հյուսիսային Արցախը հանձնելով ադրբեջանցիներին: Ավելի քան 10 հազար հայեր տեղահանվեցին, տեղի ունեցան հայերի սպանություններ, նրանց ահռելի սեփականությունը թալանվեց:

Ռուսական բանակն այնուհետեւ պետք է ներխուժեր Մարտակերտ եւ շարունակեր Ղարաբաղի հայաթափումն ու հանձնումը:

Շահումյանի շրջանի իրադարձությունները խորապես ուսումնասիրված չեն «հասկանալի» պատճառներով: Հայաստանի խորհրդարանում այդ ժամանակ փակ լսումներ տեղի ունեցան, որի ժամանակ եղան բացահայտումներ թե ռուսական բանակի գործողությունների, թե Հայաստանում այդ օպերացիայի աջակիցների մասով: Սակայն, թեման ընդհանուր առմամբ մնաց փակ:

Սակայն, տեղի է ունեցել այնպիսի իրադարձություն, որն անհնար է ծածկել «հայ-ռուսական բարեկամությամբ, չնայած արդարացումների ու բացատրությունների փորձերին:

Շահումյանի շրջանում տեղի ունեցածը կարելի է համարել հայ-ռուսական «հարաբերությունների» քաղաքական կլասիկա: Դրա էությունը հետեւյալն է՝ Ռուսաստանը Կովկասում կարող է ամրապնդվել միայն հայկական շահերի հաշվին եւ հայկական տարածքները Ադրբեջանին հանձնելու միջոցով: Իսկ երբ Ռուսաստանը հեռանում է Կովկասից՝ հայկական գործոնը տարածաշրջանում ուժեղանում է:

Այս սխեման հստակ դրսեւորվեց Գյուլիստանի 1813 թ. պայմանագրից հետո, երբ հայկական տարածքները ռուսները հանձնեցին մահմեդական կառավարման, 1918-20 թվականներին, երբ Կովկաս վերադարձող Ռուսաստանը Ղարաբաղը, Նախիջեւանը եւ հայաբնակ այլ շրջաններ հանձնեց Ադրբեջանին: Նույն սխեման կրկնվեց 1992-ից հետո, երբ քաղաքական ու տնտեսական աղետի մեջ հայտնված Ռուսաստանը հեռացավ Կովկասից, եւ հայերը սկսեցին հաղթանակներ տանել, թեեւ Ռուսաստանը շարունակում էր աջակցել Ադրբեջանին:

Սա է հայ-ռուսական հարաբերությունների քաղաքական սխեման: Ռուսաստանի ու Հայաստանի շահերը խոր քաղաքական եւ պատմական հակասության մեջ են: Հայաստանի ինքնիշխանությունը եւ քաղաքական հաջողությունը պայմանավորված է Կովկասից Ռուսաստանի «հեռանալով»: Այսինքն, երբ Հայաստանն ինքնիշխան պետություն է:

Ներկայում սխեման կրկնվում է: Կովկասում Ռուսաստանը փորձում է ամրապնդվել, եւ Հայաստանի գաղութացումն ընդամենն առաջին քայլն է: Հաջորդ քայլով Ռուսաստանը փորձելու է ամբողջացնել այդ սխեման, Ադրբեջանի հետ համաձայնության գալով:

Սրանք են Շահումյանի քաղաքական դասերը Հայաստանի համար:
                      - See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/pol....sw2qvZUf.dpuf

Comment

Working...
                      X