Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

A hundred years of remembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A hundred years of remembering

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    100% of the turcees that came to our lands and others murdered and tortured and...
    Not some of them.
    The vast majority of turcees today are proud of this.
    100% call someone else's land their own.
    You can say the things in the posts you have written on April 24th at an Armenian gathering.
    Better you go to a turcee gathering.
    They'll eat that xxxx.
    Apparently you speak for millions of people you dont even know..
    Artashes, hatred will get us nowhere.
    Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

100% of the turcees that came to our lands and others murdered and tortured and...
      Not some of them.
      The vast majority of turcees today are proud of this.
      100% call someone else's land their own.
      You can say the things in the posts you have written on April 24th at an Armenian gathering.
      Better you go to a turcee gathering.
      They'll eat that xxxx.
      One can find apologists for any and every thieving murderous act in history.
      Because someone writes this nonsense doesn't make it so.
      The mongols got to that position by murdering INOCENT villagers in untold shocking numbers and stealing all their possessions .
      The article you refer to basically states they (mongols & turc) were cunning at attacking and killing everyone they could find and and ? Applauds? Them for that.
      It further applauds them for managing to their great benefit those assets they attained by murder and torture.
      Write this crap to the toorcee govt and see if they don't hire you at a handsome salary.
      You turn a blind eye to reality to forward your turcee apologist garbage.
      The turcs are gonna love you.
      Not your ancestors who were murdered and tortured and taken captive.
      Make some money, send these posts to the turc and feel the love.
      I got nothing but disgust for you.

Comment

One can find apologists for any and every thieving murderous act in history.
        Because someone writes this nonsense doesn't make it so.
        The mongols got to that position by murdering INOCENT villagers in untold shocking numbers and stealing all their possessions .
        The article you refer to basically states they (mongols & turc) were cunning at attacking and killing everyone they could find and and ? Applauds? Them for that.
        It further applauds them for managing to their great benefit those assets they attained by murder and torture.
        Write this crap to the toorcee govt and see if they don't hire you at a handsome salary.
        You turn a blind eye to reality to forward your turcee apologist garbage.
        The turcs are gonna love you.
        Not your ancestors who were murdered and tortured and taken captive.
        Make some money, send these posts to the turc and feel the love.
        I got nothing but disgust for you.
        You are unbelievable honestly. I thought you were a valuable member to this community, a person who contributed to the discussion greatly...but now I see you are just a blatant racist who wants to keep Armenians and Turks fighting for the rest of eternity. Im not a "turcee apologist". Im someone who thinks rationally, who does not tolerate racists, and wants to end the fighting. Do you honestly think, that just because someone is Turkish, they deny the genocide and crave Armenian blood? There are many Turks today that openly accept the genocide, many Turkish professors who fight to bring justice to the innocent men, women, and children murdered. Are they barbarians? Are they subhuman? Are they typical "turcees"? Whatever that means...

I disgust you? You are acting like a textbook racist. Spewing hatred. You disgust me. Do you honestly think that by calling Turks inferior, stupid, barbaric, sheep you are going to win them over and have them ALL realize 1915 was genocide? Do you honestly think that speaking of those people that way is going to get them to accept the fact that many of their ancestors were killers and their country was founded on Armenian blood and land? IT JUST MAKES THINGS WORSE. THIS WAY OF THINKING IS JUST GOING TO KEEP US FIGHTING FOR THE NEXT 1000 YEARS. But thats what it is all about huh? Just trying to find a common enemy to keep Armenians together because in reality if we arent fighting Turks we will just start fighting each other like now.
        Last edited by Chubs; 08-20-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

The road game of the turc govt is to allow a minuscule fraction to advocate for the acceptance of the genocide reality, knowing full well the vast majority aren't gonna buy that .
          The purpose is to gain time. The turc is willing to admit to these atrocities over the course of a couple hundred years.
          The purpose is to relegate these acts to to long ago distant past so that no shame is do or complicity attributed to them of that present time.
          That's a connived and purposeful move.
          The latest speech by erdoscum clearly shows the duality of his fraud.
          There are virtually no anatolians left in Anatolia and virtually 100% of the turcs & kurds would be incensed if told the truth --- you are here because of murder. This is --NOT -- your land.
          You want to kiss and make up.
          I don't.
          Your arguments are meritless.

Comment

The road game of the turc govt is to allow a minuscule fraction to advocate for the acceptance of the genocide reality, knowing full well the vast majority aren't gonna buy that .
            The purpose is to gain time. The turc is willing to admit to these atrocities over the course of a couple hundred years.
            The purpose is to relegate these acts to to long ago distant past so that no shame is do or complicity attributed to them of that present time.
            That's a connived and purposeful move.
            The latest speech by erdoscum clearly shows the duality of his fraud.
            There are virtually no anatolians left in Anatolia and virtually 100% of the turcs & kurds would be incensed if told the truth --- you are here because of murder. This is --NOT -- your land.
            You want to kiss and make up.
            I don't.
            Your arguments are meritless.
            Enjoy living the rest of your life hating Turks and everyone who doesnt agree with you

Comment

I started this thread with the definition of --- GRIEF ---
              For all who read this thread ---
              Take note
              Virtually not one word of grief or remembrance for those who perished has been written by the turc apologist.
              Virtually every word written has been in defense of ?turc humanity?
              A mere 100 years has passed and the apologist is apparently done with grieving and taken up the defense of the ?progresive? turc of today.
              Not one word about grief.
              All posts in defense of the conniving fraudulent turc.
              How much money does the turc spend every year to propagate lies?
              How easily and swiftly did the common turc in the Netherlands don automums garb & play automums music.
              I started this thread.
              It's about grief for those who perished by murder and torture and...
              It's about the conduct of those who are still alive.
              Look at the conduct I advocated.
              Look at the apologists response.
              A mere 100 years.

Comment

Take note
                Virtually not one word of grief or remembrance for those who perished has been written by the turc apologist.
                A mere 100 years has passed and the apologist is apparently done with grieving and taken up the defense of the ?progresive? turc of today.
                How easily and swiftly did the common turc in the Netherlands don automums garb & play automums music.
                I started this thread.
                A mere 100 years.
                I can guarantee ,if a third party (Someone not apart of this forum) actually read this thread...their conclusions would not be in your favor. Just because I called you out for racism, doesn't mean that im a Turk apologist...

"All posts in defense of the conniving faudulent turc"

Replace "turc" with the word "joo" and see how that sounds.
                No, replace it with the word "Armenian" and see how it sounds then. I am sure you will see that the sentence would seem as if it came out of Pasha's mouth himself.

Comment

Take note
                  I started this thread.
                  A mere 100 years.
                  Again, look how the turc apologist distorts the words to carry his argument (see previous post).
                  One can no more interchange the word joo or Armenian to discribe the turc acts than one can change the numbers in an equation and expect the same result.
                  It was niether the joo nor the Armenian who tortured the Armenians circa 1915/23.
                  It was niether the joo or Armenian who doned automums garb & played automums music recently in Europe.
                  Again look how the turc apologists glosses over the concerted effort by the turcs to disseminate lies about the first genocide of the 20th century.
                  Again look and see the arguement of "third party" ...
                  How many Americans are familiar with the conduct of the turcs in the first part of the 20th century?
                  Answer -- hardly any.
                  How many care?
                  Answer -- ......
                  The apologist sidesteps the valid points by completely ignoring them.
                  The fraudulent conniving turc spends enormous sums to propagate lies and sway the public (ignorant to the facts, the truth) but the turc apologist calls me racist for pointing out the fraudulent conniving turc is fraudulent and conniving
                  George bush couldn't Texas two step any better than that.

Comment

Again, look how the turc apologist distorts the words to carry his argument (see previous post).
                    One can no more interchange the word joo or Armenian to discribe the turc acts than one can change the numbers in an equation and expect the same result.
                    It was niether the joo nor the Armenian who tortured the Armenians circa 1915/23.
                    It was niether the joo or Armenian who doned automums garb & played automums music recently in Europe.
                    Again look how the turc apologists glosses over the concerted effort by the turcs to disseminate lies about the first genocide of the 20th century.
                    How many Americans are familiar with the conduct of the turcs in the first part of the 20th century?
                    Answer -- hardly any.
                    How many care?
                    Answer -- ......
                    The fraudulent conniving turc spends enormous sums to propagate lies and sway the public (ignorant to the facts, the truth) but the turc apologist calls me racist for pointing out the fraudulent conniving turc is fraudulent and conniving
                    Unbelievable lol. This is just beginning to amuse me. I can find a better and more rational argument in the youtube comments of an alex jones video.

"Turcs arent the same as Joos and Armenians! They kill people, they are evil barbarians who eat children! BOO!"
                    I dont "gloss" over anything as it is unnecessary. IM talking about YOU. Not 1915/23. Im talking about your conduct on this forum when speaking about Turks, Mongolians, and anyone else that just so happens to be in your cross hairs.
                    You
                    are
                    a
                    bigot

That simple. You talk sh** about Turks and everyone who just so happens to fall into the same category as them. You act as if they are all monsters out to get Armenians..when in reality. Many of them are just people trying to live their lives, enjoy their culture, and who dont want to come face to face with the fact that their ancestors supported or participated in a genocide. Why? It means national humiliation for them, as with any other country. Whether it be Germany or Serbia. I can guarantee that many people would agree with me when I say you have a problem with Turkic people in general. Not just the Turkish government, not just the nationalists. You obviously have a problem, with ALL TURKIC PEOPLES. You are blinded ignorance, and that will be your downfall. You attack those who don't agree with you when you say that Turks are pure barbaric subhuman trash. You cry apologist just as loud as the boy who cried wolf. Bell is seeming to be slightly more reasonable than I first expected. As you are truly, the most ignorant person I have ever met ON THE INTERNET. I have seen more intelligent posts in a youtube comment section. You, are no different than the idiots on Stormfront...Hopefully ya join em

Comment

Take note
                      I started this thread.
                      A mere 100 years.
                      Answer -- hardly any.
                      How many care?
                      Answer -- ......
                      Once again you see the turc apologist ignore the valid facts to further his argument. Refer to the previous post .
                      The rant by the apologist has no merit.
                      I started this thread. Read what I advocated.
                      Your opinions are worthless .
                      For all to see. Read both post.
                      On a thread about the hundred year remembrance of the Armenian genocide we have a turc apologist extolling turc ?humanity?
                      If you weren't so disgusting you'd be laughable.
                      Your personal insults are those of a boy.
                      I'll post the next time I come to southern California and give your punk a-ss the opportunity to address me to my face.

Comment

Working...
                      X