Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

A hundred years of remembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A hundred years of remembering

Txxks are our mortal enemy......and they are the same as they have always been. I have bud heads from Ergelekon (a retired General) Graywolfs (in M E forums) and moderate Turks who you can quickly bring out out their racism and denial of Genocide.
    Turkey is the most racist country in the world and there is no such thing as no racism.....the world runs on racism no matter how it claims the opposite to the sheeple and the young and impressionable Armenians. Armenian race is a peacful race but forced into fight for its existence......and the enemy must be destroyed with extreme prejudice,
    you hesitate
    you dead
    and dragged with a rope around your neck dropped in front of Ataturk's statue like a sacrifice.

We will NEVER forget what they did to our community leaders and unarmed civilians......I will NEVER forget the look in my grandfathers eyes when I was a kid and the condition of his Mosin Nagant.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Txxks are our mortal enemy......and they are the same as they have always been. I have bud heads from Ergelekon (a retired General) Graywolfs (in M E forums) and moderate Turks who you can quickly bring out out their racism and denial of Genocide.
      Turkey is the most racist country in the world and there is no such thing as no racism.....the world runs on racism no matter how it claims the opposite to the sheeple and the young and impressionable Armenians. Armenian race is a peacful race but forced into fight for its existence......and the enemy must be destroyed with extreme prejudice,
      you hesitate
      you dead
      and dragged with a rope around your neck dropped in front of Ataturk's statue like a sacrifice.

We will NEVER forget what they did to our community leaders and unarmed civilians......I will NEVER forget the look in my grandfathers eyes when I was a kid and the condition of his Mosin Nagant.
      My right wing Israeli friends say the exact same thing...Look whats happened in Gaza...I have no beef with you Eddo. You are a cool guy all around. (I used to think the same about Artashes) I respect your opinion, at least you are not spewing hatred all over the place. I agree, Turkey has a racism problem. Do I think we should stoop to their level? No, we should never consider it. And the Armenians that do are the Armenians who dont want to see anything change. (Is the Turkish people, their group really our enemy? Or is it the nationalists, and the men and their supporters who committed the crime our enemy?)

Artashes, threatening me will not do anything to improve the situation.
      You are obviously not going to change your ways. You are obviously quite right wing. I used to think there was a bit of conservative vibe to this forum. I was fine with it really. No problem at all. I had no idea that you, of all people... I thought this was a forum, where Armenians from all around could come together and speak about Armenian political and social issues, as well as other things. It was nice, and still is.
      I have extreme hatred for one thing other than Piggi-yev. And thats racists.
      Racists, killed our ancestors. Racists, killed Hrant Dink. Racists, committed the Baku, Sumgait, and Maraga massacres! Racists, killed Karen Petrosyan (RIP). Racists, treated my great grandfathers like second class subhuman trash. Racists, spit on our peoples culture and destroy our monuments. Racists beat my uncle backwards. Racism and hatred are plaguing most of humanity and unfortunately Armenians too.
      Artashes, I hope we can reconcile after this pity argument. I apologize if I offended you with the observations I had made and the insults I dished out from my end. We both have different views on the world, and hopefully we can leave it at that.
      I am willing to delete my posts (If capable, and if forum law permits it) so that this thread can get back on topic
      Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

Originally posted by Chubs View Post
        My right wing Israeli friends say the exact same thing...Look whats happened in Gaza...I have no beef with you Eddo. You are a cool guy all around. (I used to think the same about Artashes) I respect your opinion, at least you are not spewing hatred all over the place. I agree, Turkey has a racism problem. Do I think we should stoop to their level? No, we should never consider it. And the Armenians that do are the Armenians who dont want to see anything change. (Is the Turkish people, their group really our enemy? Or is it the nationalists, and the men and their supporters who committed the crime our enemy?)

Artashes, threatening me will not do anything to improve the situation.
        You are obviously not going to change your ways. You are obviously quite right wing. I used to think there was a bit of conservative vibe to this forum. I was fine with it really. No problem at all. I had no idea that you, of all people... I thought this was a forum, where Armenians from all around could come together and speak about Armenian political and social issues, as well as other things. It was nice, and still is.
        I have extreme hatred for one thing other than Piggi-yev. And thats racists.
        Racists, killed our ancestors. Racists, killed Hrant Dink. Racists, committed the Baku, Sumgait, and Maraga massacres! Racists, killed Karen Petrosyan (RIP). Racists, treated my great grandfathers like second class subhuman trash. Racists, spit on our peoples culture and destroy our monuments. Racists beat my uncle backwards. Racism and hatred are plaguing most of humanity and unfortunately Armenians too.
        Artashes, I hope we can reconcile after this pity argument. I apologize if I offended you with the observations I had made and the insults I dished out from my end. We both have different views on the world, and hopefully we can leave it at that.
        I am willing to delete my posts (If capable, and if forum law permits it) so that this thread can get back on topic
        ---- so that this thread can get back on topic ----
        I am glad to hear you say that.
        As long as the apology is sincere, I certainly do accept it.
        --- ?if I have offended you?
        You actually don't have the capability to offend me. Your blatant rudeness was actually a substitute for an reasonable arguement.
        As Eddo pointed out, even the moderate turc can easily be brought to show both the denial of the truth and the unfounded racism they harbor. --- simply tell them the truth --- or tell them your Armenian.
        As I have said before, there is no racism in the hatred of the turc action of yesteryear or this year.
        On my being right wing --- ???? I am the most liberal person I know.
        I have been blessed with wonderful coordination and stamina. My weight to strength ratio makes me appear to be very strong, although I'm only moderate in strength. I have got letters in football, basketball, track, and gymnastics and was not allowed to take other sports because of grades or too many sports in the same season.
        In my life time when I would come upon someone who was low in confidence I would bolster their confidence. They looked up to me. I would tell them they simply needed proper training and they could be as capable or even more capable than myself.
        I have thought many. One always sets a task that can be accomplished and then praise the un confident one. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.
        One does not have to be special at anything to be a real friend.
        I was at a friends house one time and he was gone. His two dogs were chained and I couldn't unchain them. They started howling with great concern. I knew their was a bear in the area. I had no weapons. I got the largest moose antler I had and stood guard over the chained. I told the dogs --- all for one and one for all.
        Your accusations of me are unfounded.
        Back on topic sounds just fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
          The definition of grief ---
          --- Deep mental anguish ---
          Synonyms
          (1) Sorrow
          (2) Misery
          (3) Sadness
          (4) Anguish
          (5) Pain
          (6) Distress
          (7) Heartache
          (8) Heartbreak
          (9) Agony
          (10) Torment
          (11) Affliction
          (12) Suffering
          (13) Woe
          (14) Desolation
          (15) Dejection
          (16) Despair
          (17) Mourning
          (18) Berevement
          (19) Lamentation

--------------------
          I saw
          Children's hands hacked off in such numbers one could have paved the road with them.
          German consul from Mosul on the road from Mosul to Aleppo.
          Such behavior is synonymous with turkishness.
          --------------
          On looking for a heart where there is none --
          -- don't do it --
          Should we turn the hundredth year of REMEMBERING into "cash prizes" for the best idea to get the word out to the deaf?
          This memory is (NOT) a celebration.
          IT'S a GRIEF STRICKEN MEMORY we are NEVER going to forget.
          I would like to see us (Armenians) gather unannounced by the thousands at some lonesome mountain in California and elsewhere throughout the country and world to honor and remember those who were lost and to state to the foul turcee
          ------- there will come a time -----
          The world will notice our gathering.
          They will also notice the lack of their invitation.
          We can honor the righteous amongst the nations
          But let us not bother speaking to the deaf and unconcerned.
          And let us not turn this into a PR --- stunt ---
          Back on topic.

Comment

Chubs is right......racism was one of the main causes of Genocide.

Other causes are but not limited to:
            Armenian Russian volunteers destroyed Turkish 5th Army with Pasha himself barely escaping with his life.......Revenge
            Armenians held great wealth and businesses.......Greed
            To finally solve the Armenian question (problem)........fifth column.
            To cleans the Armenians from their own lands......land grab (with properties)
            etc??

Kurdish bandits and Turkish regulars rape murder torture kill.........but still fired upon by young teen Armenians with their Mosins taller than them.

Turks better understand that we are the people of Ararat.......no one can own her and only Armenians belong to her.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

The memories of the lost souls are with me every day. Possibly why I post most every day. Thinking of Armenians and Armenia.
              Thinking of how these souls were lost most everyday . Possibly where my anger and HATRED stems from.
              Beside this memory is the everyday experience of the lying and conniving of the turc. Upon the wound of my sorrow is the salt of this lying and conniving by the turc.
              This lying and conniving is not only emanated from the turc govt but issues forth from the general population with equal verve.
              The genocide of the Armenian people's was not only done by the three bastards and a few of their inner circle, but was a shared endeavor by virtually the entire turc & kurd community. All shared in the assets stolen and the and the insuring attempted coverup that continues to this day (8/21/14).
              Go from Armenian village to Armenian village and see who lives there now. See the fields plowed and who plows them now. See the copper mines and who owns them and who works at them.go to the places in the larger towns and cities were the Armenians lived and prospered dispite and inspite of the 2nd class (at best) status and see who lives there now.
              It was the turc women who used to search the dead bodies of Armenian women that were killed in close proximity to their home village. And they did that voluntarily.
              No Armenian house of the murdered lay vacant for long, but was vied for by the dead, murdered Armenians ?nieghbor? If one could call such a neighbor.
              The Armenian genocide was a shared endeavor of the turc in general, and this shared endeavor to own what was Armenian which started with the very first attack 6 or so centuries before has not subsided. It's trans generational.
              See the false claims made centuries ago with the arrival of these criminals and see the claims made today by there insuring generations.
              The desire to own what doesn't belong to them and the acquiring by murder and torture. Tis is the foundation of the turc ?nation?
              We are the original inhabitants of that land and the rightful heirs. Not the criminals nor their offspring.

Comment

The memories of the lost souls are with me every day. Possibly why I post most every day. Thinking of Armenians and Armenia.
                Thinking of how these souls were lost most everyday . Possibly where my anger and HATRED stems from.
                Beside this memory is the everyday experience of the lying and conniving of the turc. Upon the wound of my sorrow is the salt of this lying and conniving by the turc.
                This lying and conniving is not only emanated from the turc govt but issues forth from the general population with equal verve.
                The genocide of the Armenian people's was not only done by the three bastards and a few of their inner circle, but was a shared endeavor by virtually the entire turc & kurd community. All shared in the assets stolen and the and the insuring attempted coverup that continues to this day (8/21/14).
                Go from Armenian village to Armenian village and see who lives there now. See the fields plowed and who plows them now. See the copper mines and who owns them and who works at them.go to the places in the larger towns and cities were the Armenians lived and prospered dispite and inspite of the 2nd class (at best) status and see who lives there now.
                It was the turc women who used to search the dead bodies of Armenian women that were killed in close proximity to their home village. And they did that voluntarily.
                No Armenian house of the murdered lay vacant for long, but was vied for by the dead, murdered Armenians ?nieghbor? If one could call such a neighbor.
                The Armenian genocide was a shared endeavor of the turc in general, and this shared endeavor to own what was Armenian which started with the very first attack 6 or so centuries before has not subsided. It's trans generational.
                See the false claims made centuries ago with the arrival of these criminals and see the claims made today by there insuring generations.
                The desire to own what doesn't belong to them and the acquiring by murder and torture. Tis is the foundation of the turc ?nation?
                We are the original inhabitants of that land and the rightful heirs. Not the criminals nor their offspring.
                To lie about the Genocide of the Armenians is to participate in Genocide.
                To contrive to coverup the Genocide is to actively continue the Genocide.
                Both are criminal.
                Both are done by the turc govt & the general turc population.
                The turc ?nation? at large is composed of lying criminals.

Comment

---- I saw CHILDREN'S hands hacked off in such numbers one could have paved the road with them ---
                  The German consul from Mosul on the road from Mosul to Allepo.
                  To what purpose would the turc cut off the -- HANDS -- of CHILDREN (Armenian children)?
                  Could it be the CHILDREN were covering their eyes and the turc didn't want the CHILDREN to hide their eyes????
                  Children will cover their eyes with their hands when they are crying and sobbing uncontrolably.
                  Children will hide their eyes with their hands when witnessing atrocity because they cannot bare to see the unbareable.
                  ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------- ------------ ---------
                  Or could it be these Armenian children were the feared (feared by turcs) Russian 5th column?
                  The average turc of today celebrate their ancestors (all their ancestors).
                  ------- there will come a TIME -------

Comment

---- I saw CHILDREN'S hands hacked off in such numbers one could have paved the road with them ---
                    The German consul from Mosul on the road from Mosul to Allepo.
                    To what purpose would the turc cut off the -- HANDS -- of CHILDREN (Armenian children)?
                    Could it be the CHILDREN were covering their eyes and the turc didn't want the CHILDREN to hide their eyes????
                    Children will cover their eyes with their hands when they are crying and sobbing uncontrolably.
                    Children will hide their eyes with their hands when witnessing atrocity because they cannot bare to see the unbareable.
                    ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------- ------------ ---------
                    Or could it be these Armenian children were the feared (feared by turcs) Russian 5th column?
                    The average turc of today celebrate their ancestors (all their ancestors).
                    ------- there will come a TIME -------
                    And the grandparents of the turc today ----
                    --- forced the Armenian CHILDREN to watch ----
                    And the turc of today cover up the deeds of their emmediate predecessors ---
                    --- and celebrate their ?victory?
                    Criminals, one & all.
                    Both past and present.
                    ----- there will come a TIME -----
                    The Armenians are not going to forget.
                    Neither is GOD going to forget.

Comment

Turkish government gives anti-Armenian CDs to kids in school even at elementary level......Txxks grow up hating Armenians and to feel superior to them.

Not all Turks are our enemy.....we know the wolfs, but Turkish mentality and sudden reaction to conceived insult to Turkishness, now thats very hard to change.
                      Turk, Borg, Orcs, Khar (in Farsi).....four letter words work fine.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X