Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

A hundred years of remembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A hundred years of remembering

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Note the punk cats language. This is how the "sophisticated" elite talk amongst themselves. The lower ranks of the sophisticated who are enamored with themselves because they get to rub shoulders with the elite bigots talk like this as their general use speech.
    There is no racism in the hatred of turc actions of today or yesterday. The turc of today and yesteryear are responsible for their actions.
    The turc of today is decended from heartless murdering thieves.
    The turc of today continues the lies and fraud of their ancestors and honorees those ancestors.
    ----- ? A flame war? ----
    Hahahaha. Have you ever been in a gun fight? What is the largest group you have fought with no backup?
    If you saw of the tip of the barrel of an ak47, the bullets come out somewhat slower but the flame shoots out significantly farther. Why it is so I don't know, but the enemy would freeze up for a certain duration when confronted with the extra visible flame.
    The cats agenda is is fraudulent and represents the elites and has nothing to do with honor.

Do you know what a flame war is? I think you do, and I also think you are just trolling.

You seem to make accusations, strong ones, against your fellow Armenians.

How do we know you are not a Turc Spy from Grey Wolves forums!?!?

EXPOSED
    Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

Note the punk cats language. This is how the "sophisticated" elite talk amongst themselves. The lower ranks of the sophisticated who are enamored with themselves because they get to rub shoulders with the elite bigots talk like this as their general use speech.
      There is no racism in the hatred of turc actions of today or yesterday. The turc of today and yesteryear are responsible for their actions.
      The turc of today is decended from heartless murdering thieves.
      The turc of today continues the lies and fraud of their ancestors and honorees those ancestors.
      ----- ? A flame war? ----
      Hahahaha. Have you ever been in a gun fight? What is the largest group you have fought with no backup?
      If you saw of the tip of the barrel of an ak47, the bullets come out somewhat slower but the flame shoots out significantly farther. Why it is so I don't know, but the enemy would freeze up for a certain duration when confronted with the extra visible flame.
      The cats agenda is is fraudulent and represents the elites and has nothing to do with honor.
      Originally posted by Chubs View Post
      Do you know what a flame war is? I think you do, and I also think you are just trolling.

EXPOSED
      I have no idea what your talking about ---? Trolling? --- ? turc spy? --- ?grey wolfe? ---
      It seems your primary concern is ?flame war? Your term. No flame and certainly no war. Poor choice of words.
      Again, you highlight my comment about the elite but do not mention the conduct of the turc of today or yesterday.
      Your accusations and conclusions are as ridiculously far reaching and meritless as the fraudulent cat.
      Cannot you see the utter absurdity in your comments??
      Wtf --- stop playing jerk with me!!!

Comment

If you read (1) global warming, (2) who is doing what, & (3) a hundred years of remembering threads, you will see me pointing out an agenda that is unsavory. The turc of today has an active agenda that is also unsavory. That is beyond question or dought.
        How much money and resources does the turc expend yearly to propagate these lies??? What is their agenda?
        Unsavory is an understatement.
        NATO, the major banking institutions, USA/England, the west in general, have an agenda that is self serving and detrimental the the rest of the world. The turcs also have their own conniving, self serving agenda.
        The turc and the bigoted elites are in bed together.
        No surprise there.
        A dog & pony show to the death and detriment of the world at large.

Comment

----It seems your primary concern is ?flame war? Your term. No flame and certainly no war. Poor choice of words.---

Watch, as the Turc spy and apologist attempts to digress from main topic
          ----Him being a Turc SPY---
          Watch as the Grey Wolfe comes to discredit us Armenians
          -----------Disgusting---------
          I started this thread, because I want all Armenians to remember the ---GRIEF AND PAIN--- we experienced after the calamity committed by the fraudulent and conniving turc!
          I started this thread because I want us to remember the ---SORROW----

The wealthy elitist turcs and apologist comrades are out to destroy Armenians
          -------AND DERAIL THIS THREAD-----

Now that you have read your own BS, perhaps we can stop posting in this, already derailed to hell, thread. I hope you realize that many third party viewers of this forum have already deemed it biased and untrustworthy due to the insane amount of crap that you post. All I ask, is that you keep from posting stuff like this in the military thread. Specifically the "turc" stuff. You do greatly contribute to the discussion when it comes to analyzing events. It discredits our analysis and discussion. By posting stuff like this, in that thread, you are only helping Azeri propaganda in getting a foothold in neutral third party observers minds.
          Last edited by Chubs; 09-22-2014, 12:49 PM.
          Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

EXPOSED
            If you read (1) global warming, (2) who is doing what, & (3) a hundred years of remembering threads, you will see me pointing out an agenda that is unsavory. The turc of today has an active agenda that is also unsavory. That is beyond question or dought.
            How much money and resources does the turc expend yearly to propagate these lies??? What is their agenda?
            Unsavory is an understatement.
            NATO, the major banking institutions, USA/England, the west in general, have an agenda that is self serving and detrimental the the rest of the world. The turcs also have their own conniving, self serving agenda.
            The turc and the bigoted elites are in bed together.
            No surprise there.
            A dog & pony show to the death and detriment of the world at large.
            ----It seems your primary concern is ?flame war? Your term. No flame and certainly no war. Poor choice of words.---

Watch, as the Turc spy and apologist attempts to digress from main topic
            ----Him being a Turc SPY---
            Watch as the Grey Wolfe comes to discredit us Armenians
            -----------Disgusting---------
            I started this thread, because I want all Armenians to remember the ---GRIEF AND PAIN--- we experienced after the calamity committed by the fraudulence and conniving turc!
            I started this thread because I want us to remember the ---SORROW----

The wealthy elitist turcs and apologist comrades are out to destroy Armenians
            -------AND DERAIL THIS THREAD-----

Now that you have read your own BS, perhaps we can stop posting in this, already derailed to hell, thread. I hope you realize that many third party viewers of this forum have already deemed it biased and untrustworthy due to the insane amount of crap that you post. All I ask, is that you keep from posting stuff like this in the military thread. Specifically the "turc" stuff. You do greatly contribute to the discussion when it comes to analyzing events. It discredits our analysis and discussion. By posting stuff like this, in that thread, you are only helping Azeri propaganda in getting a foothold in neutral third party observers minds.
            Your paraphrasing my words does not represent what I said but rather furthers your crap.
            You have not addressed the primary points I made but have only derailed this thread with your turc apologist crap.
            When Eddo told you the turc was our mortal enemy and hasn't changed you made no degrading comments about him. When Eddo said extreme prejudice should be used against the fraudulent turc you made no dumb comments about his racism.
            Your imaginary contrived discrediting of the military thread to further your accusations of me is fabricated to fit your nonsensical argument.
            I started this thread you god damned twit. It is you that is trolling and disrupting the thread I started with your jack ass comments.
            Your wasting my time exactly like the xxxxx.
            Don't troll my thread or me.
            ---- the Euphrates river changed its course at least three times because of the Armenian body's clogging the river.
            Back on track --- a hundred years of remembering ---

Comment

Quote: good to see you post again my friend...
              X2 on that.
              An intelligent voice is always welcome and dearly missed when not heard.
              Glad to see you've resumed using your "on target" logo.
              Beer & peelav someday Hrai.

Comment

The denial of the Armenian --- GENOCIDE --- by the turc govt & general turc population of today (is) exactly what the previous perpretraitors of the GENOCIDE did.
                To collaborate with those who commit genocide is to promote genocide, to continue genocide and to be part and parcel with who committed genocide.
                There is no turc of today that does not live on land that was stolen by murdering the RIGHTFUL inhabitants of their homes and property, as well as all their belongings.
                That is how the turc ?nation? Came into being.
                By murder, theft, rape, abduction, and TORTURING the indigenous people's of Anatolia (not anadolu).
                That is the true legacy of the turc.

Comment

EXPOSED
                  though maybe you're right

But I don't think so.............. embarrassed for you. Maybe read the forum and posts before you say something which is just plain silly.

turc spies

Comment

Quote: good to see you post again my friend...
                    X2 on that.
                    An intelligent voice is always welcome and dearly missed when not heard.
                    Glad to see you've resumed using your "on target" logo.
                    Beer & peelav someday Hrai.
                    Hi brother and Eddojan.

Yes beer one day.

I have family in Novy Rossiya (Donbass) and quite worried about them, fighting still going on in Donetsk.

Comment

Wish your family the best hrai.....Beer sound good guys, we can bring Chubs with us too....no drinking age will apply, btw I make the best Kabob you will eat your fingers.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X