Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Military Notebook: Military Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Military Notebook: Military Discussions

I do not think so that Armenia has Russian military aid or its entire military. Did you know Gevz that Russian military base wants to kick Armenian citizens out of their homes from base territory? So now you know.

Russian base will say in Armenia until 2044 but until 2044, Armenia has to become powerful and true democratic nation so Russians do not say you still need as. In 2044 we have to tell Russian we do not need you here thank you very much, But until 2044 Baboon country have to be destroyed only by Armenia to make Armenia power house of the region.
    Armenia to become powerful we have to make changes from inside <<Justice and Law above everything in Armenia will make Armenia United States of Caucasus>>

Comment

Before America was an colony state and now America the most powerful country in western hemisphere

I' am sure Armenia can become one too, but to become powerful, in the first place forget about any friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
        Armenia has Russia's entire military anytime it needs it. Russia joint manages Armenia's air defense units this includes the 102 Base.( Although main part of the 102 base is aimed at turkey and beyond turkey it defends against turkey,runs all the way down to syria and up to south ossetia) it covers Artsakh as well with Armenian air defense units.

Armenia has Iskander -M under Armenian control and 102 Russian base operates it's own Iskankder-M . for a country of 2.5 million population we are capable of turning entire azerbaijan into a parking lot in a matter of 10-20 minutes ( and no azeris can't attack Armenia proper) look up some photos of what aghdam looks like now days and you will get an understanding of what azerbaijan would look like.
        This Armynia guy is the same russophobe named vrej1915 that was filling this forum with antirussian bs. He has chosen a new name but his disguise is about as deep as his love for our people. I exposed him for the agent that he was so now he changed his name...
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Armynia is Pro-Armenia ONLY! My Haykakan friend. I,am about Armenian Patriotism not about russo-phobia or anglio-phobia
          Last edited by Armynia; 06-05-2015, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armynia View Post
            Armynia is Pro-Armenia ONLY! My Haykakan friend. I,am about Armenian Patriotism not about russo-phobia or anglio-phobia
            We shall see.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

"no azeris can't attack Armenia proper"
              Gevz this is not a true statement. As a matter of fact much of the deaths inflicted on our soldiers come from northeast Armenia proper. I was expecting Russia to do something about this but I do not believe anything has been done.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                "no azeris can't attack Armenia proper"
                Gevz this is not a true statement. As a matter of fact much of the deaths inflicted on our soldiers come from northeast Armenia proper. I was expecting Russia to do something about this but I do not believe anything has been done.
                Haykakan.

Recently the CSTO head went out there (tavush) numerous times Seyran Ohanyan has said we can manage it on our own - our armed forces are capable of handling the backward peasent azeris. What most don't know is our brave boys are sometimes the first to shot and break the ceasefire but we always say we don't start it and some of our soldiers don't follow instructions like when they are told to do a certain thing they don't do it and put themselves at a risk hence injuries and death.

2 weeks ago we had 2 injuries in Jebrail direction all because the soldiers failed to do as told but this never got reported. one was shot on the side of his jaw the other one on his arm both could have been avoided.

Armenia is capable of handling azeris.

Comment

Originally posted by Armynia View Post
                  I do not think so that Armenia has Russian military aid or its entire military. Did you know Gevz that Russian military base wants to kick Armenian citizens out of their homes from base territory? So now you know.

Russian base will say in Armenia until 2044 but until 2044, Armenia has to become powerful and true democratic nation so Russians do not say you still need as. In 2044 we have to tell Russian we do not need you here thank you very much, But until 2044 Baboon country have to be destroyed only by Armenia to make Armenia power house of the region.
                  Armenia to become powerful we have to make changes from inside <<Justice and Law above everything in Armenia will make Armenia United States of Caucasus>>
                  That's good. Hopefully which likely case will be in 2040 they extend the base lease until 2100 i won't be around but my country will be. No one is kicking no one out of the houses/apartments in Gyumri - i come from the city of Gyumri the russian military have their own area and plenty of Apartments. The more soldiers that come the better the economy gets more money.

I don't think you are old enough to understand this but let me say it one more time - EVERY SMALL COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET HAS A BIGGER COUNTRY THAT LOOKS AFTER THEM. so take your nonsense elsewhere.

Comment

P.S don't spread this B.S Russia is kicking people out of there homes etc.

It's bull.sh.t and you know it as well.

Comment

http://168.am/2013/09/26/280540.html

Հայ ընտանիքներին հանում են բնակարաններից, որպեսզի ռուս ընտանիքների համար տեղ բացվի

ԳԱԼԱ-ն ահազանգեր է ստացել Գյումրիում գտնվող 8-րդ թաղամասում (Վոսմոյ գորոդոկ) բնակվող մի քանի հայ ընտանիքներից, ովքեր դժգոհում են, որ իրենց ստիպում են ազատել բնակարանները, որպեսզի դրանք տրամադրվեն Ռուսաստանից ժամանող զինվորականների ընտանիքներին:

«Արդեն մեկ շաբաթ է՝ թաղամասի բոլոր ընտանիքներին թերթիկներ են բաժանում, որտեղ նշված է, որ տասնօրյա ժամկետում դուրս ենք գալու բնակարաններից, որպեսզի ռուս ընտանիքների համար տեղ բացվի: Հայրս արդեն որերորդ անգամ գնում է ռազմաբազա, նրա հետ նաեւ մի քանի այլ բնակարանատերեր, բայց ղեկավարությանը հանդիպել չի կարող, նրանք անգամ չեն բացատրում: Մենք ուղղակի խոսակցություններ ենք լսել թաղամասում ապրող ռուս զինվորականներից, որ 102-րդ ռազմաբազան լուրջ համալրումներ է ունենալու եւ եւս 3000 ընտանիք տեղափոխվելու են Գյումրիում բնակվելու, իսկ մենք ինչ պետք է անենք, ոչ ոք չի ասում»,-ԳԱԼԱ-ին փոխանցել է Արման Գևորգյանը:

Այդ թաղամասում շատ են ռուս զինվորական ընտանիքները, սակայն մեծ թիվ են կազմում նաեւ ՌԴ քաղաքացի հայերը, նաեւ նրանք, ովքեր ժամանակին ռուսական բանակում են ծառայել, եւ նրանց շնորհվել է ծառայողական բնակարան:

Կայքը խնդրի մասին տեղեկություններ ստանալու համար դիմել է 102-րդ ռազմաբազա, Գյումրիում գործող ՌԴ հյուպատոսություն, սակայն ոչ մի հստակ պատասխան չի ստացել:

Comment

Working...
                      X