• porno
  • jigolo sitesi

  • Armenian Singles
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 16

    Thread: Armenian Faith

    1. #1
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Armenian Faith

      1. The Genocide and First Republic of Armenia were The Crucification of Jesus Christ


      2. The Second Republic of Armenia was temporary death of Jesus Christ


      3. The Third Republic of Armenia is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
      Last edited by Armynia; 09-10-2015 at 05:02 AM.
      Your Armenian Lion

    2. #2
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Re: Armenian Faith

      http://www.qahana.am/am/advice-of-the-day
      Օրվա խորհուրդ: Սեպտեմբերի 8



      Նախ լեռներն են դիմավորում արեգակի վերելքը, որից հետո արեգակի լույսը ողողում է դաշտերը: Այսպես՝ Սուրբ Աստվածածինն այն Լեռն է հոգևոր, Ով դիմավորեց Տիրոջը, ապա Տիրոջ փրկության լույսը ողողեց ողջ մարդկությունը:

      Բ Կոր. 8: 16-24
      Մար. 8: 10-21
      Last edited by Armynia; 09-08-2015 at 09:25 PM.
      Your Armenian Lion

    3. #3
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Օրվա Խորհուրդ: Սեպտեմբերի 9



      Մեղավորների հոգու կործանումը չցանկացող Տերն օգտագործում է բոլոր հնարավորություններն ու միջոցները դարձյալ մեզ վերադարձնելու Իրեն: Ամեն ինչի մեջ, որ մենք չհասկանալով կամ սովորույթի ուժով «առիթ» ենք կոչում, կա Աստծու նախախանամության մատը:

      Բ Կոր. 9: 1-9
      Մար. 8: 22-26
      Your Armenian Lion

    4. #4
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Armenian Alphabet Atomic Number
      http://barevarmenia.com/travelblog/m...nian-alphabet/








      Here are the names of some chemical elements. The interesting fact is that each one of the Armenian alphabetic letters represent a numerical value. Now the sum of the numerical values of letters used to write the name of each element equals the Atomic Number of that element. Here are some examples…
      No other alphabet in entire the civilization history has ever had such a precise mathematical and logic structure…
      Last edited by Armynia; 09-09-2015 at 03:49 PM.
      Your Armenian Lion

    5. #5
      GODs Warrior MrHyeSev's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      On Earth for Now, in Heaven eternally
      Posts
      6,056

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Where did you get these facts from because the Holy Bible does not mention that, so I don't think you have the right to come up with these theories
      Quote Originally Posted by Armynia View Post
      1. The Genocide and First Republic of Armenia were The Crucification of Jesus Christ


      2. The Second Republic of Armenia was temporary death of Jesus Christ


      3. The Third Republic of Armenia is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
      Positive vibes, positive taught

    6. #6
      GODs Warrior MrHyeSev's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      On Earth for Now, in Heaven eternally
      Posts
      6,056

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Instead of having Armenian faith which is great also have faith in Jesus Christ
      Positive vibes, positive taught

    7. #7
      Azatavrear Eddo211's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Heading bug set to Artsakh
      Posts
      3,738

      Re: Armenian Faith

      We are th most ancient people on Earth.......we build castles while J3w were nomades.......until religion kicked in.

      They killed our Christian leader, one of their own.
      B0zkurt Hunter

    8. #8
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Quote Originally Posted by Armynia View Post
      1. The Genocide and First Republic of Armenia were The Crucification of Jesus Christ


      2. The Second Republic of Armenia was temporary death of Jesus Christ


      3. The Third Republic of Armenia is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ


      Quote Originally Posted by MrHyeSev View Post
      Where did you get these facts from because the Holy Bible does not mention that, so I don't think you have the right to come up with these theories

      Holy Bible does not mentions everything directly.

      Armenia became the first Christian nation in (301 AD). As Jesus was Crucified for the world, Armenia was Crucified for Jesus Christ's name.

      The third Republic of Armenia was the third day in which Jesus Christ was Resurrected




      Here is Armenia as Jesus Christ

      Matthew 25:31-46

      The Sheep and the Goats



      31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

      34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

      37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

      40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

      41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

      44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

      45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

      46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
      Last edited by Armynia; 09-10-2015 at 05:40 AM.
      Your Armenian Lion

    9. #9
      GODs Warrior MrHyeSev's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      On Earth for Now, in Heaven eternally
      Posts
      6,056

      Re: Armenian Faith

      That's where you are wrong, everything that's mentioned in the Bible is direct & truth
      if thats true , how come so many Armenians are against Christ?
      Positive vibes, positive taught

    10. #10
      Registered User Haykakan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      6,013

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Got a pamphlet in the mail today. It was two copies. One was in English the other in Armenian. It was sent by Jehova's witnesses with a web address JW.org on it. Obviously this is targeting Armenians for conversion. Religion is sad.
      Hayastan or Bust.

    11. #11
      Hark
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Alaska USA
      Posts
      2,105

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Quote Originally Posted by Armynia View Post
      Armenian Alphabet Atomic Number
      http://barevarmenia.com/travelblog/m...nian-alphabet/








      Here are the names of some chemical elements. The interesting fact is that each one of the Armenian alphabetic letters represent a numerical value. Now the sum of the numerical values of letters used to write the name of each element equals the Atomic Number of that element. Here are some examples…
      No other alphabet in entire the civilization history has ever had such a precise mathematical and logic structure…
      When Mesrob formed the Armenian alphabet , I don't think the various elements had an atomic number given to them. I find it amazing that each word also expresses the atomic number !!!
      Just amazing.
      HARK

    12. #12
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Re: Armenian Faith



      It was found early in 1990's that Armenian Alphabet working by the logic of Enigma. My father was one of few Armenians that figured some out.

      However, a book by Vahan A. Setyan about Armenian Alphabet Enigma of the Armenian Alphabet: Letters, Protons and Paradoxes was published in 2012 and just starting to get interesting around the world, but I think one book is not enough and Armenian scientist should study the Armenian Alphabet more and publish more information.


      You will find it even more amazing when you find out that only Armenian Alphabet has that precise mathematical logic structure which works by the logic of Enigma. In addition the original Armenian Alphabet is only used in Artsakh without Օ, եւ, and Ֆ



      Here are broadcasts of Vardan Hovanesian with Physicist Samvel Bektashian About the Enigma of Armenian Alphabet. Watch very carefully Please!


      Pt. 1





      Pt. 2





      Pt.3





      Pt.4

      Last edited by Armynia; 03-22-2016 at 06:13 PM.
      Your Armenian Lion

    13. #13
      Registered User Haykakan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      6,013

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Quote Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
      When Mesrob formed the Armenian alphabet , I don't think the various elements had an atomic number given to them. I find it amazing that each word also expresses the atomic number !!!
      Just amazing.
      Yes it is amazing but why post it in the religion thread?
      Hayastan or Bust.

    14. #14
      Hark
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Alaska USA
      Posts
      2,105

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Quote Originally Posted by Armynia View Post
      Armenian Alphabet Atomic Number
      http://barevarmenia.com/travelblog/m...nian-alphabet/








      Here are the names of some chemical elements. The interesting fact is that each one of the Armenian alphabetic letters represent a numerical value. Now the sum of the numerical values of letters used to write the name of each element equals the Atomic Number of that element. Here are some examples…
      No other alphabet in entire the civilization history has ever had such a precise mathematical and logic structure…
      Quote Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
      When Mesrob formed the Armenian alphabet , I don't think the various elements had an atomic number given to them. I find it amazing that each word also expresses the atomic number !!!
      Just amazing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Haykakan View Post
      Yes it is amazing but why post it in the religion thread?
      No sense us discussing your disbelief or my belief.
      Armynia would know why he chose this thread, but I cannot speak for him.
      I however think this thread is appropriate indeed !
      Periodic chart comes into play around 1860 - 1870. Mesrob Mashtots comes into play around 360.
      During Mesrob's time, the four (4) known elements were ... Earth , wind (air) , fire and water.
      Armynia has described this phenomenon of the sum of the numerical value of each Armenian letter of the Armenian words for the elements corresponding to the atomic weight of each element on the periodic chart as ; " the logic of inigma".
      My discription would be ... Devine inigma, or outright miraculous.
      This observation about the Armenian script (and language) is at the least, mind boggling stunning.
      HARK

    15. #15
      Your Armenian Lion Armynia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Armynia Pride
      Posts
      712

      Re: Armenian Faith

      Enigma of Armenian Alphabet on TV broadcast: Enjoy!





      Last edited by Armynia; 03-26-2016 at 03:50 AM.
      Your Armenian Lion

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Canadians losing faith in religion
      By Siggie in forum Religion and Metaphysics
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:58 PM
    2. Faith without Religion
      By arteom in forum Religion and Metaphysics
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:38 AM
    3. Faith healing or inhuman sacrifice?
      By hipeter924 in forum Religion and Metaphysics
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:36 AM
    4. Replies: 53
      Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:50 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •