Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I will answer your questions about islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I will answer your questions about islam

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    The Indian maid who had her arm chopped off in Saudi Arabia

BBC Newsnight speaks to a maid from India, Kasturi Munirathinam, who alleges her employer in Saudi Arabia chopped off her arm.

12 November 2015 Last updated at 23:06 GMT

The Indian maid who alleges she had her arm chopped off by her employer in Saudi Arabia has spoken to BBC Newsnight in an exclusive TV interview.

Kasturi Munirathinam describes the moment of the attack - and calls for India to ban migration for work to Saudi Arabia.

"No-one should go to that place. They are torturing us," she said ......
    first saudi arabistan is not islamic state. because their king is american dog.
    second in islam if someone steal something and this event is exact. than his punishment is chopping is hand . they do wrong think for this woman. because the woman is innocent. but actually someone christians do wrong think too like rape like this

and this is not means that "in christianism rape is normal". and this is wrong think too like chooped her arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      No need for this. Stay civil. No need to preach Armenians about the wonders of Islam either as we have had plenty of experience with it already (mostly horrible).
      this is my title. if you dont want to speak about islam with respect than go away. anyone didn't brought you this title with forced. you can not insult my prophet. he is prophet who heretics scared him far 30 days distance. when your people behave like animals to black people our religion say "they are equal with us. there is one superiority and this is piety"

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
        Looks like more haram today in Paris..

France declares a national state of emergency after at least 128 people are killed and more than 180 wounded in gun and bomb attacks in Paris.

France has declared a national state of emergency and has closed its borders after at least 40 people were killed in multiple shootings in Paris.
        this is provacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
          OK question:

Why there are so many interpretation of Koran (Ghorhan) and no central Islamic faith leadership?
          have you ever read Quran? it is open so many idea but Quran is clear. but I thing this verse is your answer.

"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding."
          Ali İmran 7

and some verses is miracle that we cant understand this time but in next we will understand

Comment

OK question:

Why there are so many interpretation of Koran (Ghorhan) and no central Islamic faith leadership?
            sorry I forgot your second question. actually there was a islamic leadership a century ago. but england destroy caliphate. but I belive in cha Allah it will be come. because there are so many muslim and they are humiliated by imperialist countries. like arakan buddhissts kill so many muslim because they're eat ox. like palestine like egypt. but there are a lot of NGO for bring caliphate again.

Comment

Question to all:

Which religion has caused more death and has been more violant in past history..........how about now?
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Question to all:

Which religion has caused more death and has been more violant in past history..........how about now?
                ateism and politeism caused more death and has been more violant in past. and they doing it now. hitler is not believer stalin isnt too. mao isnt too. but they killed a lot of people.

Comment

Armenians have generally got on well with Muslims
                  Also, many survivors of the Armenian genocide were helped by Muslims (both Sunni and Shia), in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt etc

Comment

Originally posted by lampron View Post
                    Armenians have generally got on well with Muslims
                    Also, many survivors of the Armenian genocide were helped by Muslims (both Sunni and Shia), in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt etc
                    you're right. I came here for say this. muslims aren't against the armenians. as a muslim I didn't hate armenians. and I want to answer your questions about islam. because most of people didn't know islam very well. and as I say before there are a lot of armenian muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
                      this is my title. if you dont want to speak about islam with respect than go away. anyone didn't brought you this title with forced. you can not insult my prophet. he is prophet who heretics scared him far 30 days distance. when your people behave like animals to black people our religion say "they are equal with us. there is one superiority and this is piety"
                      This is so precious.
                      Typical muslim, insults America with his avatar then gets upset about the "prophet formerly known as ".
                      Scores a touchdown by giving directions to Armenians here.....couldn't make it up.
                      My question :
                      What do you call a peaceful muslim?
                      Answer : Asif.

Comment

Working...
                      X