Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I will answer your questions about islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I will answer your questions about islam

Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
    this is modern order like new world order. a lot of countries are puppet. including egybt saudi arabia syria iraq and maybe turkey( I am not quite sure about turkey). there are some countries are free. but those are very rare. like russia like america like israel like iran( i am not quite sure about iran). do you understand me? I belive armenians have great history. but now armenia is russian puppet. do you belive you are free? did you believe this really?
    Yes I understand you fine as a matter of fact I agree that hardly any state is really sovereign anymore. I will go a step further and state that USA has lost its sovereignty long ago and no longer cares for its own people. The issue with you is that you came here claiming to educate us about Islam but you started calling anyone who is not a follower of your brand apostate or whatever.. Your input here is not educational in nature but more like an attempt to convert. I laugh at all religions but I know that no one in this forum is interested in converting to Islam. We Armenians have lived with Islam but not by choice. To help you understand why people here are annoyed with you I will give you and example of what this feels like to us. Lets say I am gay and I tell you that I want to educate you about gays. Instead of educating you I start flirting with you and suggesting that we partake in gay activities(assuming you are not gay). How would you feel then?
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

in iran you have no right.
      In Iran Armenians have full right as a citizen. There are many Armenian churches in Iran specially in Tehran. We can even make alcohol for ourselfs......something Iranians can't. In ancient times only Armenian warriors and noble were allowed inside the capitol.
      I thought you were an idiot but now I have no doupt that you are a complete retard.

and kurds have 2 autonomous state(kurdistan, luristan). who are goat xxxxer? ahah .
      Kurds never had a state and don't know how to run it, you were given land but never in history had land. Iran accepted you to help and mountain monkeys but the Turks were more successful in bringing you down to civilization and to replace Armenians. Kuds were mountain people with live stock. however in Kurdish mind wherever they took a sh!t they called it Kurdistan. You guys are funny, especially how you fight in Iraq. [/quote]

and if my prophet's 5 swords didnt work where is your "from sea to sea". we are not slave. actually you are russian slave. I talked a lot of persian people. they love kurds. we are relative. our languages are so same. and we helped them in iran revolution. humeyni and hamaney have a lot of lovefully speak for kurdish people. and before revolution sah rıza loved kurds too. his airplane's name is kurdistan.
      Your language is close because we (Iranians) tried to teach you and civilize you but>>>> a goat runner remains and goes with which ever way the political wind blows.

As far as getting banned I don't see a reason for the Mods to ban you yet.......this is good entertainment. I like Koordy. Maybe move the thread to joke section, lol

Koordy you should read more and post less if you want to know Armenians better. We are good people and are fighting for our survival. We need Russia to stop Turkey from overwhelming us. The Azerbaboons we can take care of ourselves. They want our death and they leave us no choice to fight back, we the peaceful people.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
        Could be.. only ISIS would put ISIS flag on top of whitehouse.

You don't know about politics because you clearly don't know HISTORY

Calling us Russia's slaves and saying the genocide was because of Armenian rebels are not new ideas, they are propoganda used by those who fear our strength including Turks and Kurds.

This is OUR forum about OUR country. Can I goto a kurdish forum and say those who follow islam are slaves to lies. That mohammad was a rapist and pedophile? It's only my "idea" nobody should get mad right?
        okay I cant explain myself enought. I looked past entries and I am sorry for misunderstanding about genocide. but there is not any isis flag. if you allude this flag this is our prophet's symbol and this is not belongs to isis.
        http://media.memurlar.net/album/4181...feb5cc1801.jpg ( the seal of prophethood)

and I chose avatar because I thought it is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
          --- I say what I heard about ---
          You quote turc school text book propaganda. You quote turc/kerd nationalist fabrication.
          There is a difference between asking a question and begging . Your sly insult is commensurate with your feeble intellect.
          The 2nd most studied genocide and you don't know anything about it but the turc national propaganda.
          The inhumanity of the turc and kerd continues with your feeble lies. You propagate that.

The question still stands to the moderators.
          sorry for misunderstanding about genocide. you angered me with called "kerd".

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
            Genocide did not started for any provocations from any sides . It was priority and national plan of the Turkish government to get rid of Armenians Greeks Assyrians .It was crucial cause they saw from their Ottomans empire collapse and the lost of Balkans . Middle east regions for ever as clear it was , they needed land for the incoming turkish immigration wave . Master goal was homogeneous only for Turkish decent region and they got it with side effect of you ..the kurds as pest they consider u today , their old collaborators.
            If you follow the chronological time log , Russian empire started helping after big portions of Armenians were already killed ...turkish luck during that period was so great to accompany their crimes its the Red Revolution ...not only the Russian Empire collapsed ..the troops and the supply chain redrawn ...but now they had also financial help from the new Soviet criminals ...
            thanks for explain. I am sorry for misunderstanding about genocide. and this is not connected with my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
              Notice how all the inhuman atrocities committed by the kerd & turc are ignored and the only point addressed is what's actually important to the turc/kerd nationalist propaganda.
              ahaha am I nationalist? ahaha always you called me like "kerd" and I did not insult you now go away get the xxxx out! how can I you fire to my title ha dishonorable racist bastard?

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                I didn't bother commenting for the past week, but reading through the thread, lmao at

1) which Islam sect do you recommend
                2) wrecked Ferrari comment

go away with your islamic-turkic propaganda buddy, and your genocidal denialist bullsh*t. If anything, you just managed to lower the reputation of Kurds on this forum with your genocidal denial.

1) Armenians generally don't have any problems with Islam, not because Islam is so lovely, but mainly because we have to spend all our effort on holding off the Turkic savages on each side.
                2) There's no such thing as an Armenian muslim, and no Armenian has converted to Islam, willingly or willingly, in recent centuries. So you can stop with that bullsh*t too. Even the Armenians who were willing to convert to avoid being slaughtered in 1915 were denied that right pretty quickly, when Talat Pasha passed an edict saying conversion did not matter, and Armenians were to be slaughtered regardless of religion. The only muslim Armenians you might be referring to, are the offspring of the little Armenian girls that your kurdish ancestors took in for you sick twisted pleasures. The Hemshen Armenians converted many centuries ago, and have hardly anything in common with the current Armenians of Armenia or the Diaspora. And thanks to the fascist policies of chauvinist Turkish state, they are well on their way of becoming Turks.

So find your future suicide bombers on some other forum, because you're wasting energy here.
                this is not really. you are liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  Yes I understand you fine as a matter of fact I agree that hardly any state is really sovereign anymore. I will go a step further and state that USA has lost its sovereignty long ago and no longer cares for its own people. The issue with you is that you came here claiming to educate us about Islam but you started calling anyone who is not a follower of your brand apostate or whatever.. Your input here is not educational in nature but more like an attempt to convert. I laugh at all religions but I know that no one in this forum is interested in converting to Islam. We Armenians have lived with Islam but not by choice. To help you understand why people here are annoyed with you I will give you and example of what this feels like to us. Lets say I am gay and I tell you that I want to educate you about gays. Instead of educating you I start flirting with you and suggesting that we partake in gay activities(assuming you are not gay). How would you feel then?
                  yes and if I see any gay thread about "teaching us thread" I dont care this title. or if he want answer our questions I ask "why not girls? ahah" . I suggest you this way. if you dont want than who bring you this title with forced?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    In Iran Armenians have full right as a citizen. There are many Armenian churches in Iran specially in Tehran. We can even make alcohol for ourselfs......something Iranians can't. In ancient times only Armenian warriors and noble were allowed inside the capitol.
                    I thought you were an idiot but now I have no doupt that you are a complete retard.

Kurds never had a state and don't know how to run it, you were given land but never in history had land. Iran accepted you to help and mountain monkeys but the Turks were more successful in bringing you down to civilization and to replace Armenians. Kuds were mountain people with live stock. however in Kurdish mind wherever they took a sh!t they called it Kurdistan. You guys are funny, especially how you fight in Iraq.

Your language is close because we (Iranians) tried to teach you and civilize you but>>>> a goat runner remains and goes with which ever way the political wind blows.

As far as getting banned I don't see a reason for the Mods to ban you yet.......this is good entertainment. I like Koordy. Maybe move the thread to joke section, lol

Koordy you should read more and post less if you want to know Armenians better. We are good people and are fighting for our survival. We need Russia to stop Turkey from overwhelming us. The Azerbaboons we can take care of ourselves. They want our death and they leave us no choice to fight back, we the peaceful people.

in azerbaboons russia helped you again. listen to me I am not turk. but in the world there are 200 million turk. and just 3 million armenian. turks have 7 states. and armenians have just 1 state and it is very small my city is bigger than your country. this is truth. do not sad for this.

this is turkic states.

yes I know you are little racist but your country is not strong. and we are not camel rider or goat xxxxer. as a kurd we are grandchildren of meds. saladin ayyubi was kurd. listen to me we had a lot of state. do not say "Kurds never had a state and don't know how to run it". saladin ayyubi bigger than all of your 500 years. mittani state was kurdish state. we have history. and I dont want see another your entry. get the xxxx out!

Comment

• Re: I will answer your questions about islam

in azerbaboons russia helped you again.
                      Wrong! man you live in the Turkish world which has nothing to do with reality and world history.

listen to me I am not turk.
                      Yes you are, the worst kind......and anybody can become a second class "Turk". and you were born in Turkey and you are a Kurd.
                      Long live PKK
                      Ocalan control PKK......Ergenekons control Ocalan.

but in the world there are 200 million turk. and just 3 million armenian. turks have 7 states. and armenians have just 1 state and it is very small my city is bigger than your country. this is truth. do not sad for this.
                      yes, lots of Turks against small Armenia. How would you like to be an Armenian.

Just remember, Turks can never kill us all again. Armenia will get stronger as time passes. Kurds can have the area called out in the treaty of Sevres.

yes I know you are little racist but your country is not strong. and we are not camel rider or goat xxxxer. as a kurd we are grandchildren of meds. saladin ayyubi was kurd. listen to me we had a lot of state. do not say "Kurds never had a state and don't know how to run it". saladin ayyubi bigger than all of your 500 years. mittani state was kurdish state. we have history.
                      There has never been a country, kingdom, state in old maps (real maps) called Kurdistan. There was an area that was called that but that is because there was the place Kurds like to set camp.

and I dont want see another your entry. get the xxxx out!
                      Good, I seem to be getting to you as planned......don't hold it, let your Turkish blood come out and stand up for your Turkic brothers.

I have respect for Saladin.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X