Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurdish-Turkish Clashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurdish-Turkish Clashes

Originally posted by londontsi View Post

Armenia's ability of providing refuge and a permanent home to Armenians (from war torn middle east) to their forefathers land has produced less than respectable results.

I will not mention of the thousands upon thousands of Armenia-born who have left and leave Armenia for the well known reasons.

For Armenia to stand up gallantly and offer home to other ethnic groups is farcical to say the least.

Having got all that off my chest, I have to say I have the greatest respect for the Yezidis and the Assyrians from our common history.

I am not saying we should not help them but I am describing ourselves like the man of a family who cannot look after his kids, goes to offer charity to the neighbours kids.

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Well reasoned post, and I agree in principle . However, I disagree with your use of "farcical".
    If we are sincere in our offer, then it is not a farce. If we are going to be honest then we need to inform that we ourselves are hard pressed and all we have is the land and safety to offer, and not much else.
    Personally I'm concerned for them.
    It seems clear by Artsahk's post that the Yisidiz citizens of Hayastan are ready to step up to the plate.
    If our people can find it within ourselves to of them shelter with sincerity, I think it's the right thing to do, and actually incumbent upon us to do this.
    I commend Bako for his words and am honored by them.
    When one cannot look after its own for both physical as well as financial reasons pretend to jump in as a benefactor is farcical.

Just for the record not long ago when the Yazidis were going through one of the worst catastrophic experiences at the hands of ISIS Armenia was able to offer the grand total of $100,000

Woke up briefly for important business (bathroom), and thought I'd look at forum briefly. So a quick reply and then I'm off to the unknown again.
    I'll look up "farcicle" during my waking time later, but thought if the offer was sincere, then notwithstanding the impracticality do to lack of financial wherewithal that would mean the offer is not a farce, but financial beyond practicality.
    Nevertheless, the Yisidiz community has clearly stated they would take responsibility. Also it was the Yisidiz citizens of Hayastan that initiated the request to relocate the jeopardized displaced Yisidiz .
    Do you think the Yisidiz citizens have miscalculated their own means & ability ?
    Goodnight, with regards.

Comment

When one cannot look after its own for both physical as well as financial reasons, to pretend and jump in as a benefactor is farcical.

Just for the record not long ago when the Yazidis were going through one of the worst catastrophic experiences at the hands of ISIS Armenia was able to offer the grand total of $100,000

I have woken to another day on this blood soakin dirt ball.
      I looked up the definition of farcicle and found that one could be sincere whilst make a statement or offer that is a farce.
      So, my understanding of farce or farcicle was incorrect.
      However , I would still contend that the use of farcicle as you (Londontsi) have used it is incorrect.
      As I & Artsahk have pointed out, the Yisidiz citizens of Armenia have stated they would bear the burden of helping the 150 of their brethren and that they had a significant number of empty houses as well.
      Do you contend with their judgment of their ability?
      Further more Armenia has not made any offer to help these displaced Yisidiz , but only stated the procedure of relocating these Yisidiz requesting by our Yisidiz citizens must be presented in writing, and as far as I know have made no further statements on this matter. So no farce or farcicle statement(s) have been made by RA concerning this matter.
      Insofar as the offer by Artsahk govt goes. Have you looked at the economic growth rate of Artsahk in the last 16 years?
      I think phenomenal is not inappropriate . So again, the offer made by Artsahk republic cannot be construed as farcicle.
      When you couple the offer made by Artsahk republic with the stated offer of our Yisidiz citizens, I think there is absolutely no farce to the Artsahk republics offer, none whatsoever .
      With all do respect.

Comment

Newly formed YPS units in Gever, SE Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
          Newly formed YPS units in Gever, SE Turkey

Looks like the klu kux klan.
          The concerns of both groups are virtually identicle.
          They care about themselves --- exclusively ---.
          Let them and the hominoid tear each other to shreds.
          They each deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Looks like the klu kux klan.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                This is lovely

Comment

Goodbye turks

Comment

Apparently some azeris are fighting with the PKK?

Comment

Looking more an more like Syria

Comment

Working...
                      X