Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God

Muhammad (570-632): “Trust in God, but tie your
    camel.”

Comment

God is the Unknown & the Unknowable. Truth resides not in places we have seen but in inaccessible dimensions about which we know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by arabaliozian View Post
        God is the Unknown & the Unknowable. Truth resides not in places we have seen but in inaccessible dimensions about which we know nothing.
        Unknown, to you according to you. To the vast masses of this world, I have no doubt.
        Unknowable? That's your opinion, but you state that with such certainty, I gotta say ... balderdash.
        Inaccessible dimensions? According to you ... More balderdash.
        I say bluntly, if you want to know and understand God, ask Him directly. Do not ask Angels, Jesus, or man. Go to a quiet place where there is no one in sight. Get on your knees and pray directly to God to the exclusion of everyone else and --- ask Him --- to understand and know him. (And) then wait for an answer. Repeat this everyday with sincerity. And wait.
        That's the door to your self discribed "inaccessible demension.
        When any of you pray to God, have you ever asked ... Who are you? Is anyone interested? Does anyone really give a fk?
        WAIT for an answer.
        If you don't knock on the door, don't be surprised if it don't open.
        I tell you clearly, there is somebody on the other side of the door. (However) I'm told the lack of a knocking sound from any quarter, from the pope on down is virtually universal.
        Ara, by your own admission you don't know jack sht about God, yet you write with such great certainty and confidence about him.
        Your opinions are just that, opinions. I find no merit in them.

Comment

When an American capitalist first heard the passage in the Scriptures that says a wealthy man cannot go to heaven in the same way that a camel cannot pass through the eye of a needle, he hired a succession of theologians and demanded an explanation. Only one came up with the answer that pleased him which was this: The “Eye of a Needle” was the name of a narrow passage under a low bridge in Jerusalem. That theologian went home with a fat check in his pocket.

Comment

God is great
            Beer is good
            And people are crazy
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Monday, October 17, 2016
              MUSLIM THEOLOGY
              OR DENIALISM EXPLAINED
              When a secret plot
              to kill Muslims in America was exposed,
              a Muslim stated on TV:
              “I no longer feel safe in America.”
              Implying he felt much safer
              when Muslims slaughtered infidels.
              To kill an infidel is not a crime
              but the Will of Allah!
              You may now be in a better position
              to understand Turkish denialism
              and Trump’s popularity.
              To slaughter infidels
              is to make a contribution
              to the greater glory of Allah.
              In dollars and cents: one more virgin
              to deflower in paradise.
              #

Comment

aaaa

Comment

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
                  ON GOD: AN IMAGINARY INTERVIEW
                  Q: You have said: “An idiot is one
                  who believes everything he is told.”
                  My question: Are all believers idiots?
                  A: They are if they think they have a monopoly on truth.
                  I’ll go further and say,
                  they are dangerous idiots if they are in the business
                  of brainwashing children.
                  Q: Why should I believe what you tell me?
                  A: Have I ever told you anything
                  you didn’t already know?
                  Q: For a non-believer you seem to know
                  a great deal about God.
                  A: On the contrary, I know nothing about Him
                  except perhaps the fact that if He exists
                  He doesn’t take sides.
                  #

Comment

He is too busy to care for us earthlings........have you seen how big his kingdom (the universe) is?
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                      He is too busy to care for us earthlings........have you seen how big his kingdom (the universe) is?
                      Eddo I like you, but your logic is grossly flawed.
                      If you don't put all the factors in an equation, you will get an incorrect result as your above post clearly shows.
                      When you look into the night sky and see the many stars and celestial bodys, here is actually what your seeing ... Debris from the shattered old heaven. God destroyed that. That's not Gods kingdom, He doesn't reside there. The universe you speak of is a place of contempt, not a kingdom.
                      If you took all the matter in the universe, and formed one planet out of it, that planet would be smaller than a microscopic speck compared to the new earth, which is the new heaven that God has created for His kingdom. At the end trumpet, there shall not be one speck of the old contemptuous place left.
                      --- He is to busy to care for "earthlings" ---
                      On that you are again wrong.
                      Again you and virtually all people are not putting all the factors into the equation, therefore gaurenteeing a wrong result.
                      I know man. Tell me if I'm wrong Eddo, when you said "earthlings", you really meant humans. Right or wrong? Your call.
                      The utter vanity of man.
                      God did not put a heart into a chest or give the breath and spirit of life to anyone that he did not intend on loving for all eternity. Unfortunately, the vanity of man (and others) has caused God great anger.
                      The conduct on this blood soakin dirt ball (and other places) can not and will not be tolerated. PERIOD
                      Who does God love the most? a man or a pig? We all know mans answer. See any missing factor(s) in your logic?
                      And there isn't even one man alive that can discribe Gods face. Yet they boast of their great knowledge.
                      Look around and see the product of mans great understanding. Impressive huh.
                      Many times the prophets spoke of things that would -- not -- take place in their time, but would take place in a future time. This is that future time.
                      Someone was sent here who was quiet and shy and not fearful to behold. And he spoke the truth to thousands and thousands and 10's of thousands. And no man or women believed him or even wanted to hear.
                      And God said don't waste your time speaking to them for they will refuse to listen or hear. Only by a miracle shall their dumb fkn mouths be shut.
                      In your lifetime.
                      Get ready.
                      Can't miss it. Not even the blind can miss it.
                      Ya, just idle talk from someone on this blood soakin, retched diirt ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X