Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Special for Mr Haykakan, and who ever might be concerned by senility matters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special for Mr Haykakan, and who ever might be concerned by senility matters.

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    Yes I have pmed him many times before. Yes he will shell out lots of facts but they are all not only one sided in context but also carefully handpicked to deliver a particular narrative. I have communicated with him more then anyone here including Hakob. During some of our conversations the person using that name did not know me after many previous conversations. At another point the person using that name new me but not our previous conversations. At another point this user was having a hard time with Armenian but was totally fluent in English, at another time the user could not understand or use English words. Besides these obvious giveaways you should examine the history of his posts in regards to their content. His posts are not only antirussian on every level but they are also anti government of Armenia on every level. There has never been anything positive about these entities in any of his posts. The overriding theme is its all bad and we need to change by getting rid of Russia and our leaders to have a chance at anything positive. When confronted with ok so we got rid of Russia and her influences so now what? He has zero answers. This person has no regard about our future at all and is focused on only one single thing..driving a wedge between us and Russia. it is the content of our conversations that reveal his doublecrossing identity. He claims to be a vet of the war and when he needs to he presents a plethora of knowledge about it (only one sided of course), but as you talk to him you start to realize something is not right here. We were talking about the proposal our government was considering regarding letting sheep from Iran graze on our vacant fields. During this conversation he claimed that no one in Armenia eats lamb. Anyone that has spent any time in Armenia knows lamb is a part of our food culture there especially khorovats yet this vet who has spent so much time in Hayastan and Artsakh and has all this detailed treasure trove of facts, has no clue that lamb is popular in Armenia. It is things like this that are dead giveaways, this is a person pretending to be someone else. In my classes I encourage my students to think for themselves and not to believe everything they are told and that includes what I tell them. I encourage you to think for yourself, gather facts, do your own research, do your own thinking so that you do not fall prey and become the tool of our enemies. Vrej could be working for USA, NATO, Turkey, Azeris, Israel....we do not know. What we do know is the history of his posts and their content.

Mr, you are a liar.
    Please do post any personal messages we are supposed to have exchanged.
    To exchange with someone, to take the time, I need to respect him.
    Since day one, your username was such a joke, I can't refrain from smiling every time I see it. Anybody speaking Armenian will understand what I mean....
    And yes, I remember asking you the strange nature of your username... I do not remember your answer, but what I do remember on your character is:
    - the moron recycling 100 years old dogmas, playing teacher while his knowledge of economics is questionable, and geopolitics, nil.
    - the mega Moron advocating hand over of liverated lowlands of Artsakh, since they are not populated, and useless.....
    - a would be chekevarist (not the gerilla romantic aspect, you do not have idea about) proto communist, unhappy in the heart of capitalism.
    - slave minded russophile. Period.

Now on the lamb thing, I had forgot, but you remebered me:
    - please notice how I was against Iranians then, while you were for turkish sheperds, for stupid economic would bes, .... in fact it was for Liska's poket.
    - Your knowledge of Armenia is a tourist's (kebab), coming here once every decade, and even so.... as an economist, i invite you to have a look on sheep numbers before and after 1988 in Armenia, as well as cows. ....., and the few sheep that is left is mainly Yezidi sheperds due, and the sizeable part of that sheep is exported to islamic countries.
    - we Armenians eat mainly pig, and cow. It is a fact. Sheep meat smells the turk, at least in every corner of Armenia I have been (not oligarkhic circles), we use to say: Torki hod a kyam....

- If my englisg does dot suit your taste, it is your problem. For me it is fine

Re: Special for Mr Haykakan, and who ever might be concerned by senility matters.

not trying to get involved in this, but the english not perfect thing wasn't supposed to be an insult or anything. It's obviously more than fine, and very understandable. that's wasn't the point i was trying to make. my point was if you were some cia agent, you would sound like an american, whereas you sound exact like what you claim to be, someone from armenia.

Comment

Re: Special for Mr Haykakan, and who ever might be concerned by senility matters.

New shot specially for Mr Liar, Aka Haykakan MELS.
      1- Mr, since you lies were exposed above, about imaginary PM, you shouted your mouth as a rat, for a while.
      Please do same, by not adressing me, or else try to explain you lies.

2- Ay bidzug, ayskanitz vertch, mart lineyir amotitz tzen dzbdun tchbidi haneyir....., paytz ur a khelk, vor hasganass.
      Kone Tri el a, OYDZ e

Comment

Working...
      X