Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

USA Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Election

This election has been very different from previous elections because of the very strong anti-establishment movement. People are rightfully fed up with endless wars, crony capitalism, corruption, bias media, outsourcing of jobs, the raping of the country by the financial sector and associated special interest groups. Sanders and Trump tried to harness this frustration but the establishment countered with dirty tricks as we saw the Democrats resorting to dirty tricks inside their own party to make sure Hillary got the nomination. The establishment in the Republican party AKA Paul Ryan is trying to destroy trump just like the establishment Democrats destroyed Sanders. Now the establishment owned media is trying hard to destroy Trump. The anti-Trump bias is glaringly obvious in the media coverage. Trump clearly won the last debate yet the second it was over every media outlet blasted Trump and said Hillary clearly won the debate. The fact that Sanders endorsed Hillary means he is an accomplice as there is no way a true antiestablishment candidate would back the symbol defining the establishment. Hillary is clearly guilty of numerous crimes for which any one of us would be spending the rest of our lives in jail, but here she is running for president instead. She has formed and supported horrible policies and wars that have brought us a failing economy and the brink of WW3. The corruption of the legal and political systems are in full display in the Hillary campaign yet all you hear about in the media is that Trump stated the obvious, that the system is rigged and he may not recognize the results of a rigged system. I will conclude by saying that I am not fan of Trump and I wonder if he really intended to win this election to begin with. I do want to point out that every level of our society here in USA is so corrupted that a person who should be in jail for numerous crimes against her country and against humanity is being set up to be our next president.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Re: USA Election

Did not think the other shoe would drop but boom there it is with Hillary emails striking again. It seems there is a war inside the FBI between Democrats and Republicans. This election is unlike anything we have seen in the past in many ways. The FBI had already tainted this election with Lynch/Clinton meeting and now comes another bombshell. I am watching the press secretary now facing the press and he seems speechless when faced with the questions from the press. I think this election will win a daytime drama award.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

This election really was historic. The biggest story is the big FU by the people against the establishment. I doubt even Trump knows what he is going to do next but the message sent by the people was loud and clear! The people are tired of being ignored. I have been lecturing about exactly this issue for many years and I do admit it feels great to be right and to watch people starting to understand what is going on. Trump may have the opportunity to do something great but we will have to wait and see just what he does or does not do. He rode into the white house on a huge wave of frustration, now we will see what he will do. He has no history of service or altruism which is concerning but only time will tell what kind of leader he will be for the USA. I am going to be very cautiously optimistic as I have been fooled by the message of change from politicians before.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        I doubt even Trump knows what he is going to do next ... He has no history of service or altruism which is concerning ... I am going to be very cautiously optimistic as I have been fooled by the message of change from politicians before.
        Agree on your assessment. Change is good, specially the alternative would have been a nightmare. Banking, Wall street and news outlet cabal are already squawking in disarray.
        He is not a conventional Republican with dictated agenda. Let us wait and see.

Comment

During the election, Wall Street Cabal was trying to scare people showing Dow's future was 600 point down. Today it is almost 200 point up.
          The "CNNs" and its gang of manipulative garbage are all sheepish today. Most likely they are planning what to do next. McCain, the ISIS supporting prick, did not want to even comment on Trump's victory. There is a still a nasty "rightwing" neocon that are worse than the liberals that are out of the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
            During the election, Wall Street Cabal was trying to scare people showing Dow's future was 600 point down. Today it is almost 200 point up.
            The "CNNs" and its gang of manipulative garbage are all sheepish today. Most likely they are planning what to do next. McCain, the ISIS supporting prick, did not want to even comment on Trump's victory. There is a still a nasty "rightwing" neocon that are worse than the liberals that are out of the door.
            That is part of why this win by Trump is really monumental. He went against the establishment which had the media, money, celebrities, everything on its side yet he demolished them all. I really do not like some of the people surrounding him like Chris Christie but those people can't make Trump do things he does not want to do. Hillary is surrounded by people like Soros and is just begging for WW3. I would so love to see someone punch Paul Ryan in the face and I cant wait to see him and Trump together after this in your face victory by Trump despite Ryan's backstabbing. I think the margin of victory would have been even greater if that idiot Johnson did not run. The establishment tried everything to stop him yet he still won. This is a very impressive victory!
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

That is part of why this win by Trump is really monumental. He went against the establishment which had the media, money, celebrities, everything on its side yet he demolished them all. I really do not like some of the people surrounding him like Chris Christie but those people can't make Trump do things he does not want to do. Hillary is surrounded by people like Soros and is just begging for WW3. I would so love to see someone punch Paul Ryan in the face and I cant wait to see him and Trump together after this in your face victory by Trump despite Ryan's backstabbing. I think the margin of victory would have been even greater if that idiot Johnson did not run. The establishment tried everything to stop him yet he still won. This is a very impressive victory!
              Agree on everything you posted. Christie is out of the picture, Ryan is part of the McCain puppies, the ones with no opinion of their own. They just execute the orders from the NeoCon institutes. Trump will run the country like a private business without having to deal with the board of directors (NeoCons) or stock holders (likes of Christie).

Comment

The establishment tried everything to stop him yet he still won. This is a very impressive victory!
                It was not only the establishment. He was against the world, his own party, almost all the news outlets, the desperate feminazis, Wall Street ... The list goes on, he proved them all wrong.

Comment

So far he is doing as I expected...taking a much more moderate tone then his campaign suggested. I am not too crazy about some of the names for some of the positions like the head of the EPA etc.. Seeing special interest people being mentioned is not comforting either. None of this is surprising but I am disappointed still as I was hoping for less special interest involvement and realistic environmental policies.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Poor Muradyan freaking out about Trumps victory...the poor guy is worried about his foreign funding.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                    X