Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

USA Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Election

Romney had his second date with Trump last night. Despite all those nasty attacks by Romney on Trump, the latter bought him a nice dinner and may offer him a job. At this point I think Romney owes Trump at least a BJ.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Romney had his second date with Trump last night. Despite all those nasty attacks by Romney on Trump, the latter bought him a nice dinner and may offer him a job. At this point I think Romney owes Trump at least a BJ.
      I can not stand that back stabbing fake Romney. I am not sure what he owes Trump. All I know when he visits Trump, he has knee pads under his arm while walking in hesitation.

Comment

Steven Mnuchin the second slime in Trumps cabinet.

Comment

Watch a message by trump to the American people. In this UTube post his main message was "to make USA great again".
          How sad. The acknowledged leader of the "free" world but no concern expressed for the world at large.
          Petty little man. Vein man. Vein country.
          Let me paraphrase trumps message ... I don't care about you, only me.
          My hopes are bolstered, but I think that's because I'm drinking a couple of beers right now.
          What can I say if to find hope amongst men I have to drink beer? I'll refrain from swearing.

Comment

Well I was hoping for this.

01:59
            02:28

HQ
            Trump Targets ISIS in New Round of Executive Orders

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump acted Saturday to fulfill a key portion of his pledge to "drain the swamp" in Washington, banning administration officials from ever lobbying the U.S. on behalf of a foreign government and imposing a separate five-year ban on other lobbying.
            Administration officials described the bans as historic in scope. But it was not immediately clear how either one would be enforced.
            Trump has said individuals who want to aid him in his quest to "Make America Great Again" should focus on the jobs they will be doing to help the American people, and not thinking about the future income they could rake in by peddling their influence after serving in government.
            "Most of the people standing behind me will not be able to go to work," Trump joked, referring to an array of White House officials lined up behind him as he sat at his desk in the Oval Office. The officials included Vice President Mike Pence, chief of staff Reince Priebus, senior strategist Steve Bannon and counselor Kellyanne Conway. "So you have one last chance to get out."
            Trump said he talked about the ban a lot during the campaign and "we're now putting it into effect."
            In a separate action Saturday, Trump took steps to begin restructuring the White House National Security Council. Aides said the changes would help the council better adapt to cyber, digital, terrorist and other modern-day threats. A third action gives the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the president's top military advisers, 30 days to prepare a plan to defeat the Islamic State group.
            Trump had released the plan for a lobbying ban a few weeks before the November election. It would ban all executive-branch officials from lobbying for five years after leaving their government jobs, and impose a lifetime ban on lobbying for a foreign government — one of several promised policies aimed at curbing the influence of lobbyists.
            Some have argued that the ban could make it difficult for Trump to fill thousands of jobs across the administration, saying some candidates may chafe at being asked to agree to the ban and turn down job offers as a result.
            The phrase "'drain the swamp'" became a staple of the final month of Trump's presidential campaign, with crowds chanting it as loudly as they had been shouting "build the wall" and "lock her up," references to the wall Trump wants built on the U.S.-Mexico border and his defeated opponent, Hillary Clinton, respectively.
            It remained part of Trump's postelection "thank you" tour of states he won, as audiences shouted along when he vowed to curtail corruption in Washington.
            ___
            Associated Press writer Julie Bykowicz contributed to this report.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

"White House Says It Deliberately Omitted Jews From Holocaust Remembrance Day Statement

... having no mention of the 6 million Jews killed, the statement also failed to mention anti-Semitism.
              Instead, Hicks provided a link to a Huffington Post UK story that notes the 5 million other "priests, gypsies, people with mental or physical disabilities, communists, trade unionists, Jehovah's Witnesses, anarchists, Poles and other Slavic peoples, and resistance fighters," that were murdered in the genocide, according to CNN."

Shimon Peres

"We reject attempts to create a similarity between the Holocaust and the Armenian allegations. Nothing similar to the Holocaust occurred. It is a tragedy what the Armenians went through but not a genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post

"White House Says It Deliberately Omitted Jews From Holocaust Remembrance Day Statement

... having no mention of the 6 million Jews killed, the statement also failed to mention anti-Semitism.
                Instead, Hicks provided a link to a Huffington Post UK story that notes the 5 million other "priests, gypsies, people with mental or physical disabilities, communists, trade unionists, Jehovah's Witnesses, anarchists, Poles and other Slavic peoples, and resistance fighters," that were murdered in the genocide, according to CNN."

Shimon Peres

"We reject attempts to create a similarity between the Holocaust and the Armenian allegations. Nothing similar to the Holocaust occurred. It is a tragedy what the Armenians went through but not a genocide."

The Peres statement might surprise people who do not understand Zionists but it is no surprise for those of us who know them. Only hrias are special enough to count. The death of anyone else is a unremarkable event unworthy of note
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  The death of anyone else is a unremarkable event unworthy of note
                  Link to the liberal feminazi publication post

Comment

Apparently the same happened in Canada

"Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on Holocaust Remembrance Day"

We couldn't find that Web page We're sorry you ended up here. Sometimes a page gets moved or deleted, but hopefully we can help you find what you're looking for. What next? Return to the home page; or Use the Search box in the top right to find the content you are looking for.

Complaints

"Trudeau omission of Jews in Holocaust day statement ‘unintended’"

Comment

I am glad Trump won
                      No more abortion
                      making USA safer
                      Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Working...
                      X