Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Officer Axed By Azeri Colleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenian Officer Axed By Azeri Colleague

How many more victims of azeri agression will we have?
    Devastating story...it ruined my day.

R.I.P. Lieutenant Margarian.
    Asdvadz hokin loosavore

STATEMENT BY THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
    Armenian Foreign Ministry issued a statement on Thursday.

"At 5:30 am on February 19, Lieutenant Gurgen Margarian of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia, posted to Budapest to participate in the NATO Partnership for Peace Programme’s English language training course, was brutally murdered in his sleep - axed by an Azerbaijani military officer attending the same course. His attempt on the life of a second officer of the Armenian Armed Forces was blocked.

The murderer has been arrested by the Hungarian Police. Representatives of the Armenian Embassy in Vienna are in Budapest, working with the police and monitoring the situation.

This crime is the logical consequence of the anti-Armenian hysteria that has been left unreined by the Azeri authorities over the years and of the warmongering militarist propaganda of recent months, which consistently infects all of Azeri society.

It is evident, that such state policy has crossed the bounds and officials, representing Azerbaijan abroad, can commit cold-blooded murder", the statement says.

Armenian Defence Ministry came up with a similar statement today.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia expresses its outrage and most vehemently condemns this crime. The Ministry expects that the international organizations will appropriately assess this crime and react. At the same time, we demand that the Hungarian authorities punish the perpetrator to the maximum extent of the law.

The Armenian Foreign Ministry expresses its condolences to the family, relatives and colleagues of Lieutenant Gurgen Margarian.

Ah what the hell. that sux.

as baron said
    Asdvadz hokeen loosavore.

tsavagzootyooners eer lman endanikin, ungerneroon, yevayln.

Comment

oh man i just remembered this again. unbelievable. crazy xxxxin turks. i would love to get my hands on that cowardly ax murdering bastard.

Comment

I was just listening to the Armenian news about this. Maximum punishment, indeed...
        I have a feeling that's not going to happen though.

Comment

These people have no shame.

I hope they become Satan's sex toy.

Comment

As a marxist, this simply gives more evidence to how anal this war is (it is technically still a war is it not?).

This Armenian Officer, who is he fighting for?
            -He is fighting for the Armenian Ruling Class, and not in the interests of the working class. Surely the interests of teh workers lies in Peace, Bread, and Land, and this officer is fighting for NONE of them.
            -The same is true of the Azeri officer, who is fighting for the Azeri ruling class, not for Azeri workers

Where was this officer?
            -At a NATO organised meeting in Hungary, since Armenia fought and spilt blood for independance, why is it being dictated to by NATO, a tool of US imperialism?

What should have been the solution to Kharabagh?
            -Give everyone man, woman and child in Kharabagh a rifle, and let the people defend their own land. a) Azeri army could not come 1 inch inside Kharabagh b) workers would have most democratic power.

What are your views?
            As anon has said, we used to have quality posts, this should kick start an interesting discussion. No insults please, were better than that.

looking forward to replies

Comment

Welcome back Shahumyan, and I see you got your self Mr. Che as your new and spiffy avatar. I have to say that I like it much better than your previous Communist emblem. In fact I was thinking of starting up a thread on Mr. Guevara something to the effect of Che vs. Castro, an idealist martyr or just another Communist tyrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan As a marxist, this simply gives more evidence to how anal this war is (it is technically still a war is it not?).

This Armenian Officer, who is he fighting for?
                -He is fighting for the Armenian Ruling Class, and not in the interests of the working class. Surely the interests of teh workers lies in Peace, Bread, and Land, and this officer is fighting for NONE of them.
                -The same is true of the Azeri officer, who is fighting for the Azeri ruling class, not for Azeri workers

Where was this officer?
                -At a NATO organised meeting in Hungary, since Armenia fought and spilt blood for independance, why is it being dictated to by NATO, a tool of US imperialism?

What should have been the solution to Kharabagh?
                -Give everyone man, woman and child in Kharabagh a rifle, and let the people defend their own land. a) Azeri army could not come 1 inch inside Kharabagh b) workers would have most democratic power.

What are your views?
                As anon has said, we used to have quality posts, this should kick start an interesting discussion. No insults please, were better than that.

looking forward to replies
                Ahh yea quoting Lenin I see eh? He was famous for his little sayings, such as "PEACE, BREAD, and LAND".

Before anyone starts to speak of a solution to Kharabagh, one first has to understand the nature of nation-states.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

By the way it should be noted, I believe in the right to bear arms, of every person.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

"Ahh yea quoting Lenin I see eh? He was famous for his little sayings, such as "PEACE, BREAD, and LAND".

Before anyone starts to speak of a solution to Kharabagh, one first has to understand the nature of nation-states."

Correct in both instances.

Do you wish to start off on the nature of nation states?

What are your views on Lenins slogan, you think it is too disimilair on what the people of Kharabagh and Armenia want? Because at the moment the army is fighting for war, creating hunger and taking land only for capitalist gain

any views?

Comment

Working...
                    X