Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Which Career is Right for You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Career is Right for You?

We discussed what kind of thinkers we are and saw what careers we qualify for. Now the quiz to see what careers are suitable for our personalities. I am sad to say that my results were dead accurate, although I hate all of the suggestions.

Click here to test yourself

This is my evaluation.

==========================

You need a career that gives you the opportunity to meet and be energized by new people and new situations. You would be happiest in a career that allows you to be free, flexible and creative. A few careers that suit your personality are:

Stockbroker - Yuk!

Secretary - Yuk!

Receptionist - More Yuk!

Director - perhaps

Recruitment Consultant - boooring

Politician

Marketing - eh

Human Resources Manager - human manipulation

Religious Minister - HAHAHAH! Considering how I love religion.

Teacher - bratty kids

Lawyer

Advertising - more flakiness

Consultant - dealing with other people's problems? No thanks, I have my own.

Financial Adviser - I dropped Microeconomics 3 times.

Financial Planner - Ha! Interestingly enough I always find holes in my pockets

General Practitioner - whatever

Physical Therapy - touching bodies? only if my clients were Tom Cruises

Occupational Therapy - Occupation is what I don't do

Public Relations

Estate Agent - estate away

Travel Agent - I'll just travel myself and then file for bankruptcy

Restauranteur - this could work, since I love food.

Hotel Manager - as long as I get to test the rooms in the Mediterranean

Events Organizer

You are a great leader. You genuinely enjoy being around other people. Your relationships with others are very important to you. You love talking and meeting new people. You are very enthusiastic about work and about all that you do and have in your life. You love being the focus of attention. You enjoy a fast pace. You are very socially oriented. Therefore, you are much happier being with others than you are alone. You crave interaction with others.

You are very spontaneous and often act before you think. You are always quick to answer when you are asked a question, even if you aren't sure of the answer. It is easier for you to improvise as you go along. You enjoy thinking out loud, and are most creative when brainstorming with friends or colleagues. You enjoy being involved in many activities.

You are very easy to read, and often wear your heart on your sleeve. You are never afraid to tell people what you think. You are very empathetic and genuine. You can sometimes be seen as over-emotional or too involved by others. But that is only because you tend to get so involved in the things you do that they become personal. You want to be adored, loved and appreciated. You like to please others and to make sure people are happy.

You trust your gut instincts. You are easily inspired and trust that inspiration. You are very innovative. You analyze things by looking at the big picture. You are concerned about how what you do affects others. You worry about your actions and the future. You tend to use a lot of metaphors and are very descriptive and colorful in your choice of language.

You are very creative, and get bored easily if you don't get to express yourself. You like to learn new things. You don't like the same old routine. You like to leave your options open.
    Careers in bold came up on several occasions as what people thought I would be best suited for.

Notice the very subtle similarities..............................

Stockbroker

Secretary

Receptionist

Director

Recruitment Consultant

Politician

Marketing

Human Resources Manager

Religious Minister

Teacher

Lawyer

Advertising

Consultant

Financial Adviser

Financial Planner

General Practitioner

Physical Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Public Relations

Estate Agent

Travel Agent

Restauranteur

Hotel Manager

Events Organizer

You are a great leader. You genuinely enjoy being around other people. Your relationships with others are very important to you. You love talking and meeting new people. You are very enthusiastic about work and about all that you do and have in your life. You love being the focus of attention. You enjoy a fast pace. You are very socially oriented. Therefore, you are much happier being with others than you are alone. You crave interaction with others.

You are very spontaneous and often act before you think. You are always quick to answer when you are asked a question, even if you aren't sure of the answer. It is easier for you to improvise as you go along. You enjoy thinking out loud, and are most creative when brainstorming with friends or colleagues. You enjoy being involved in many activities.

You are very easy to read, and often wear your heart on your sleeve. You are never afraid to tell people what you think. You are very empathetic and genuine. You can sometimes be seen as over-emotional or too involved by others. But that is only because you tend to get so involved in the things you do that they become personal. You want to be adored, loved and appreciated. You like to please others and to make sure people are happy.

You trust your gut instincts. You are easily inspired and trust that inspiration. You are very innovative. You analyze things by looking at the big picture. You are concerned about how what you do affects others. You worry about your actions and the future. You tend to use a lot of metaphors and are very descriptive and colorful in your choice of language.

You are very creative, and get bored easily if you don't get to express yourself. You like to learn new things. You don't like the same old routine. You like to leave your options open.

Comment

You need a career that gives you the opportunity to meet and be energized by new people and new situations. You would be happiest in a career that allows you to be free, flexible and creative. A few careers that suit your personality are:

Stockbroker

Secretary

Receptionist

Director

Recruitment Consultant

Politician

Marketing

Human Resources Manager

Religious Minister

Teacher

Lawyer

Advertising

Consultant

Financial Adviser

Financial Planner

General Practitioner

Physical Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Public Relations

Estate Agent

Travel Agent

Restauranteur

Hotel Manager

Events Organizer

Comment

i got the same ...

You are very easy to read, and often wear your heart on your sleeve. You are never afraid to tell people what you think. You are very empathetic and genuine. You can sometimes be seen as over-emotional or too involved by others. But that is only because you tend to get so involved in the things you do that they become personal. You want to be adored, loved and appreciated. You like to please others and to make sure people are happy.( particularly this one ego cherishing stuff)
        I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

this is ridiculous....

am i really the only person to notice that its bullsh!t? its giving everybody the exact same results! camaaan!!!

Comment

haha, what a lame test.

And I still fail to see the link between politician and physical therapist. Can it be any more vague?

Comment

I got the same thing...

Stockbroker

Secretary

Receptionist

Director

Recruitment Consultant

Politician

Marketing

Human Resources Manager

Religious Minister

Teacher

Lawyer

Advertising

Consultant

Financial Adviser

Financial Planner

General Practitioner

Physical Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Public Relations

Estate Agent

Travel Agent

Restauranteur

Hotel Manager

Events Organizer

Comment

Hey this isn't bullxxxx I like this test.

because you people are all the same I'm the only wierdo here and i got a different response HA HA

You would be very happy in a career that utilized your level-headedness, and allowed you to work mainly on your own. You want a career that allows you to stimulate your senses and your mind, without having to be involved with lots of people. Some careers that would be perfect for you are:

Novelist I like this choise

Photographer only for maxim or perfect 10

Vet Nahhhhhh

Medical Technician

Paralegal

Geologist maybe if I get to dig up gold and diamonds

Marine Biologist

Graphic Designer--- already am in a way

Online Content Developer
                Webmaster

Computer Security

Producer yeah thats an idea ARARAT 2: the revenge
                Computer Programmer

Technical Writer

Systems Analyst

Meteorologist your local news guy that every chick wants to bang OK!

Artist--- not a biggie already am.

You like working and being alone. You like to avoid attention at all costs. You tend to keep to yourself, and not interact much with the people around you. You enjoy spending time with a few a close friends. You like to listen to others, but don’t like sharing much about yourself. You are very quiet and private.

You are very practical, and only act after thinking things through. You don’t like being forced to answer quickly. You have to evaluate the situation completely. You make decisions based on what you can verify with your senses.

You like to be involved deeply in one or two special projects. You like to be behind the scenes. You are very logical and fair. You feel you should be honest with others at all costs.

You trust what is certain. You only like new ideas if they can be practically applied to the situation. You value what is real. You use your common sense. You like to utilise the skills you have instead of learning new ones. You are very specific and detailed when writing or talking to others. You follow directions well. You like things to be laid out for you to do instead of working them out for yourself. You like decisions to be made. You don’t like things to be left in limbo. You like to know what you are getting into before you commit to something.

You like to focus on the here and now. You enjoy completing projects. It is important for you to achieve and succeed. Therefore, you believe in working hard and playing later. You like to set goals and work towards them.

Comment

Stockbroker not me

Secretary Me

Receptionist Me

Director Me

Recruitment Consultant not me

Politician not me

Marketing not me

Human Resources Manager not sure

Religious Minister no way

Teacher no way

Lawyer no way

Advertising yes way

Consultant not me

Financial Adviser not me

Financial Planner not me

General Practitioner neither

Physical Therapy nor

Occupational Therapy not

Public Relations not sure

Estate Agent nope

Travel Agent Me

Restauranteur not sure

Hotel Manager maybe

Events Organizer Me
                  Last edited by fIReBuRntInHeLL; 05-27-2004, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
                    haha, what a lame test.

And I still fail to see the link between politician and physical therapist. Can it be any more vague?
                    Actually both deal with interpersonal skills. I mean you don't want a guy like dusken practicing physical therapy on you. He might get carried away with pins and you'll end up looking like a voodoo doll. And that is all out of deep love for everyone.

Besides, is it surprising that our personalities match? You should be proud to share the throne with a brilliant 'power hungry God wannabe' Mod.

Comment

Working...
                    X