Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Holiday is over so I'd like to wish you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holiday is over so I'd like to wish you....

....a happy Motherxxxxer's Day....let me tell you about this evening.

So I went out and saw my mother. We had dinner, she xxxxxed about me doing nothing with my life...blah blah blah. So I dropped her off at Auntie's house, hopped in my sniper van, and headed back to my cardboard utopia. 45 minutes later, I arrive at my front door, and start to look for my key in my bag....no luck, I must have left it back at mother's house. At this point I'm considering tearing throught he cardboard and going in for the spare, but I didn't want to pay for a new carboard, so back in the sniper van I went and headed back Aunties to see if my mom had the key. I'm about 10 minutes into the drive when the two beers and two cups of coffee that I had that night decided to hit me all at once. I had to piss like a racehorse. Pulling over on the highway was not an option as everyone would have been able to see me pissing, so I looked around the van for a container to piss in. I found two options an empty bag of Hotdog flavored potato chips or a 20 oz. Sprite bottle. I opted for the bottle seeing as how the bag would have resulted in a definite spill. I waited until I hit a dark straight away on the highway and no other cars wear around. I aimed as carefully as possible and began pissing. Big mistake. I'm feeling warmth all over my lap and I'm getting splashed more than I care to be splashed. I pinch it off.....pain ensues. I realize I have to finish the job and go back to pissing in the bottle. Poor aim once again results in a stream of piss hitting the stearing wheel. I aim again, and finally finish the job but not without much damage being done. I managed to get about half of the bottle filled. So now I'm piss soaked from the stomach down, hey at least my top is dry, right? WRONG. I go to dump the bottle out, but since I was going 70 mph, it sprayed right back into my face. It was like being hit with a luke warm, wet mop. Worst feeling ever. So I get back to Aunties house, with most of the piss dried off, but my crotch is still soaked. I search frantically while avoiding mom's and auntie's view. I find nothing and give up after half an hour. I'm so pissed (no pun intended) that I was just going to tear the goddamn cardboard with my handy dandy Swiss Army Knife. I figure I must have just left it at home anyway. I get back home after another 45 minutes of piss soaked crotch, tear the cardboard, get inside, and there's my key, in my other pants.

One cardboard and a self served golden shower later.....here I am. Did I miss anything?
    Achkerov kute.

haha thats so sad....i feel bad for u......first ur mom picking on u....then u peeing all over yourself...... ....its sad but it is funny for a person who is reading it..... .......well mines was pretty boring....(as usual)..just went out and ate.. ......thats about it ...but if i was in you position i would probably pee on myself too..lol..

Comment

LOOOL, haha, now that's funny!

U know what I think, I think all Armenian parents have the same lectures that they recite to their kids,

it's like they had a meeting and wrote down a speech they would use.

Everyones parents: "Du mart ches darna!. chakatis kegres, es xoskes hishi!"

Gotta love em!

Comment

To stray away from my sillyness and be serious for once, I believe our parents say that because alot of them, at least mine I know personally, have experienced hardships on a grandscale that none of us, me or my generation (I don't know about you folks), have or can experience.

We live in different times and in more comfortable environments where things are just handed to us and are abundant. That is why they speak as they do. They fear the lax lifestyle would somehow make us not put all our efforts into our futures. Hehe. I gotta love em though.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

even though they go through hardships and stuff like that, i'm pretty sure that they didnt ever have to go through indirectly pissing in their own faces. i'm also pretty sure that you're just about the only one that something like that would ever happen to.

Comment

I just realized I haven't showered yet since this all happened......brb
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

thats nasty. I didnt even see my mom mothers day. When I go home for summer, I am really going to get xxxxxed at. Thats what you get for living 350 miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                I believe our parents say that because alot of them, at least mine I know personally, have experienced hardships on a grandscale that none of us, me or my generation (I don't know about you folks), have or can experience.
                I agree

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
                  Thats what you get for living 350 miles away.

You think you have it bad ? Try 6000 miles away

Comment

Deutschland Uber Alles!
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X