Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I can tel, EVERYONE goes into the service over there, unlike here where you sign up if you want.
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
      all these articles are cool, and whats this about Armenia having over 300,000 active troops? That's nuts, The U.S. barely has 160,000 to send to Iraq.
      Read the article again.

It states that the Armenian nation is theoretically capable of fielding three hundred thousand troops. That is, all the able bodied men with military experience within the country - not those within active service, which number over fifty thousand and less than a hundred thousand.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
        Read the article again.

It states that the Armenian nation is theoretically capable of fielding three hundred thousand troops. That is, all the able bodied men with military experience within the country - not those within active service, which number over fifty thousand and less than a hundred thousand.
        Hello
        I am from İstanbul.Sorry for my poor English.I am very impressed to learn how strong is Armenian army,and how poor is turkish army.you scare us very much.But ı advise you to go to Turkish-Armenian border and see the Armenian side.İts empty.No soldier is even waiting the border.your opinions to invade Turkey is as funny as if I say we are coming to California to invade USA.armenia is 4 million and Turkey 70 million.well you know Donkishot,the same story.You people keep on relaxing yourselves here.Flying high is not forbidden.But I m sure many people even Armenians are laughing at your words.You reaaly look like sick persons.But if there are normal ones inside you I would like to discuss nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by SULTAN
          Hello
          I am from İstanbul.Sorry for my poor English.I am very impressed to learn how strong is Armenian army,and how poor is turkish army.you scare us very much.But ı advise you to go to Turkish-Armenian border and see the Armenian side.İts empty.No soldier is even waiting the border.your opinions to invade Turkey is as funny as if I say we are coming to California to invade USA.armenia is 4 million and Turkey 70 million.well you know Donkishot,the same story.You people keep on relaxing yourselves here.Flying high is not forbidden.But I m sure many people even Armenians are laughing at your words.You reaaly look like sick persons.But if there are normal ones inside you I would like to discuss nicely.
          God not another Turd. Why do you guys come to these boards? Go to a European board or somthing, don't come here, your not welcome.

Comment

By the way, Armenian students, farmers, and patriots were outnumbered but yet they still claimed victory over the well funded Azeri army, so, stop assume things. 20 milion of the 70 million are Kurds, so, instead of coming on these boards make sure they are happy or else they will overrun and eventually take over your country. Just make sure they don't rebel because if they do your xxxxed.

Comment

My teacher once told me that when Turkey went into Van it was 1 Armenian to every 5 Turks... and they were an Army and we were just townsfolks. Armenians fight like tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil
                By the way, Armenian students, farmers, and patriots were outnumbered but yet they still claimed victory over the well funded Azeri army, so, stop assume things. 20 milion of the 70 million are Kurds, so, instead of coming on these boards make sure they are happy or else they will overrun and eventually take over your country. Just make sure they don't rebel because if they do your xxxxed.
                İn the history we fought with every nation around us almost.Those places that you call Armenia was Russia before in the near history.And we fought with Russians for hundreds of years not with Armenianas for those places.İn the history I never heard that Armenians were tiger fighters.They are more artists.About our brothers Azeries I can say that they know nothing about war and it is ashame for them to loose their lands to you.But they say Russia helped Armenia in that war.For that, we punish Armenia and we closed the borders.And they need us as an economy very much.Untill they give Azeries lands back they will starve to death there.Also I was a soldier(every man has to go to army for 1 to 1,5 years here)in Kars and van.You are crying for those places but I bet even if you could, you would never leave california and live in those mountains.Population is very very low there.And finally mr Virgin I must say that ı am a Kurdish origined Turkish citizen.Father Kurd mother Turk.And I have no plan to rebel.You know we are muslims.So dont assume that all Kurds are rebellions.I advise you people to spend your energy in better dreams.

Comment

I advise you to leave these boards, obviously they're not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                    I advise you to leave these boards, obviously they're not for you.
                    I read some of the things you wrote and you should hear the other side of the story too.But if you are offended I can go.

Comment

It's not that I'm offended and it's not that I don't know the other end of the story. This is the place I come after school or work to kick back with something cold to drink and bullxxxx away for a couple of hours with other Armenians. For some reason this place is attracting Turks by the dozens every day and it's just getting annoying. If we want to have a Turk/Armenian debate forum, be my guest, start a site dedicated to that... but it's frustrating for me to come on here every day and see a new Turk with another opinion. This is an Armenian forum for Armenians to get together, talk, joke and irritate each other. Not Turks.
                      Last edited by HyeJinx1984; 10-04-2004, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X