Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
    It's not that I'm offended and it's not that I don't know the other end of the story. This is the place I come after school or work to kick back with something cold to drink and bullxxxx away for a couple of hours with other Armenians. For some reason this place is attracting Turks by the dozens every day and it's just getting irritating. If we want to have a Turk/Armenian debate forum, be my guest, start a site dedicated to that... but it's annoying me to come on here every day and see a new Turk with another opinion. This is an Armenian forum for Armenians to get together, talk, joke and annoy each other. Not Turks.
    I didnt think that way.You are right.I am sorry for disturbing you.I was just surfing around.You know it is interesting when some people talks about invading your country you feel like you have to answer them.İt is morning here.İt must be night there.Drink one more beer for me.Cheers!!!

Comment

Amen to that *breaks out another smirnoff*
      "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by SULTAN
        Hello
        İn the history we fought with every nation around us almost.
        First of all, no one stated that and stop assuming things, but rather, the point that was made was that the Armenian army is very organized and effiecent even though it is relativly small country. Second of all, stop making it a point that the "Turkish army is better" or that "Turkey is a strong millitary nation" because frankly, if indeed being a "strong millitary nation" mattered you country wouldn't be sucking the xxxx of European Union in order to join them. Your entire Turkish identity is a joke. Like I stated earlier you use the alephabet of the nations you conquered, while you strive to be part of the "European Union" that you have historically tried to conquer. If it wasn't for the Italians you would have already ravaged Europe.

If indeed it was wise to be the 68th strongest nation in the world, then your country would be fairing much better. Instead of investing in arms, you would spend time eduacted your population, who happens to rank lower in per capita income, eduaction, and literacy compared to Armenia and MANY other nations. In fact, if you compare Armenia to her neighbors (i.e. Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Georgian) she is doing well. However, doing well compared to bankrupt and backwards nations like Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Georgia is nothing to be proud of.

Those places that you call Armenia was Russia before in the near history.And we fought with Russians for hundreds of years not with Armenianas for those places.
        First of all, by your logic then the entire European countinent belonged to the Romans? Being part of the a "empire" is different then actually being a nation. A nation is comprised of a group of people, who are united under one banner, but a empire is a group of nations that were united under one Empire by force. Just because the Greeks, Armenains, and Serbs were part of the Ottoman Empire does not mean that their lands or loyalty belonged to you. The Ottoman Empire was just another empire like Rome, but not as civilized, cultured, and influential. It overstayed its welcome and eventually fell into decline.

The only way you can lay claim to Armenia is by destroying every single Armenian, which you did do, thus, to actually have the odasity to assume that you can lay claim to historic Armenia is just ridiculous. When historic Armenia existed Turks did not exist and if they did they were still living in caves in Asia. If Armenians, who have been living in Anatolia and the Armenian Highlands (Eastern Turkey) for thousands of years don't have a right to claim those lands as theirs, then you as a Turk should get the xxxx out of Turkey because the first recorded Turkish presence in anatalio is no older then 1000 AD. If Armenians don't have a right to claim Anatolia as theirs then your Azeri brothers should go back to the Asian caves they came from because frankly there was no mention of a Azerbaijan a century ago let alone a Turkey. Turkey is another fabricated nation created in order to be governed by greater powers. Turks themselves are either Turkified Greeks, Armenians, Arabs, and to a certain extent Kurds. However, Armenians are not a fabricated nation. If you look in the history books of Assyrians, Persians, and Greeks, who are one of the most ancient groups of people like the Armenians, you will see that Armenia was recorded on the maps of ancient times. When the "west" referred to Armenians as "Armenians" the name "Turk" let alone "Turks" did not exist. They were still primitive nomads and cave dwellers. So, stop assuming that you have a right to the Armenian highlands because you don't. Yes, today Ancient Armenia is known as Eastern Turkey, but keep in mind that Armenians have a history of surviving and they have survived the ravages of the most brutal empires.

Those places that you call Armenia was Russia before in the near history.And we fought with Russians for hundreds of years not with Armenianas for those places.İn the history I never heard that Armenians were tiger fighters.They are more artists.
        No, Armenia was governed by larger powers like Greece, the Balkens, and the middle-east, but in now ways did the geographic area known as the Armenain highlands (Ancient Armenia) belong to Turks nor were the people Turks. That region has and will always be populated by Armenians. It is only within this century that Turks have tried to eradicate any presence of Armenians in Eastern Turkey. This has gone to the point of actually changing the name of the Armenian highlands into "Eastern Anatolia".

About our brothers Azeries I can say that they know nothing about war and it is ashame for them to loose their lands to you.
        Again, notice how he defends Azerbaijan? This is the same Turkish double standard I am referring to. You honestly want to end the Armenian push for the genocide recognition, but yet support Azerbaijan? Let me ask, why should I forgive you when you are working with my enemy to destroy my interests? What, do you think I am stupid or emotionally deprived that I actually need the respect and admiration of a group of people that have never amounted anything other then leeches, barbarians, and nomads? I don't even know why I bother replying to you.

But they say Russia helped Armenia in that war.For that, we punish Armenia and we closed the borders.
        Um...is that why Azerbaijan hired Russian mercenaries? Azerbaijan was very well funded and the fact that it lost goes to show how incompetent Turkey and Azerbaijan really are. First of all, the war was not between Armenia and Azerbaijan. It was between Artsahk Armenians and Azeri soldiers. Second of all, if anyone got help it was Azerbajian. Turkey was directly behind Azerbaijan, but Russia was not directly behind Armenia. If it was, you would see Russian-Azeri borders being closed. Second of all, you punished us? Who the xxxx are you to punish us? And you honestly expect me as a Armenian to not hate Turks with the remarks you made? Face it, you got your ass handed to you by a couple Armenian students and farmers. The well funded Turkish and Azeri Army got owned by a few Armenians. For every Armenian student and farmer killed there were 5 Azeri soldiers shot.

And they need us as an economy very much.Untill they give Azeries lands back they will starve to death there.Also I was a soldier(every man has to go to army for 1 to 1,5 years here)in Kars and van.You are crying for those places but I bet even if you could, you would never leave california and live in those mountains
        NO, we don't need you and yes, Turkey needs us. Is this why Turkey is partically begging Armenia to open borders? You know they droped the Azeri claims? You know what it will take to open borders? The only thing Turkey wants is the genocide claims to be droped and the borders will open.

There is no way in hell those lands will be given back. Did you give your lands back to Armenians? NO, so why the hell should we give back what was never yours? See this is what I don't get, you come here trying to deny the genocide and assume that bygones should be bygones, but let me ask if indeed "bygones should be bygones", why use the double standard? IF Turks did not return the lands they stole from the first Armenian republic then why the hell should Armenians return what Azerbaijan wanted to take from them? Furthermore, if indeed you WANT TO RETURN LAND get the xxxx out of Cyprus and stop occupying half the island.

Population is very very low there.And finally mr Virgin I must say that ı am a Kurdish origined Turkish citizen.Father Kurd mother Turk.And I have no plan to rebel.You know we are muslims.So dont assume that all Kurds are rebellions.I advise you people to spend your energy in better dreams.
        Yeah, goes to show how pityful you are. Turks usually do this, they claim they are "Greek", "Armenian", "Arab", or "Kurdish", but now are magically Turkish. It is sad how your grandparents were forced to become Turkish, but yet you make it seem like it was welcomed. I pity you, because there are many Turks like you, who use the subjigation of their ancestors as a right to lay claim to Anatolia as a Turk.

Lastly, no my friend Kurds will rebel and eventually Eastern Turkey will be Kurdistan. What the hell are you going to do when 20 million Kurds want to rebel? How will you stop them? Genocide? No, that didn't work once and seeing as to how you will most likly join the Eu, there is no way in hell you can commit a genocide again. If you join the EU and the Kurds rebel, you will be forced to give Eastern Turkey to Kurds because being "European" is not just a title and I am sure Europeans will not support that kind of action against Kurds.

By the way, I would like to point out how he again used the Turkish double standard. Did you notice how he tried to defend Azerbaijan? This is exactly what I am talking about.

Comment

Ara, arten ginatz... hahngistatsi...
          "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Ara, arten ginatz... hahngistatsi...

Yeah, that was my last. Like I said I don't like posting on these forums because it eventually creates a time sink for me, but rest assured its the last post from me.

Comment

It's not that I'm offended and it's not that I don't know the other end of the story. This is the place I come after school or work to kick back with something cold to drink and bullxxxx away for a couple of hours with other Armenians. For some reason this place is attracting Turks by the dozens every day and it's just getting annoying. If we want to have a Turk/Armenian debate forum, be my guest, start a site dedicated to that... but it's frustrating for me to come on here every day and see a new Turk with another opinion. This is an Armenian forum for Armenians to get together, talk, joke and irritate each other. Not Turks.
              HyeJinx, If everyday you talk about how Turks are like this and that, how we have to invade Turkey, etc. for sure this site attracts Turks. So don't play the cool. Instead, if you don't care the Turks and don't want to talk them, then you can stop slander and attack Turks at the forum every god's day.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil
                Lastly, no my friend Kurds will rebel and eventually Eastern Turkey will be Kurdistan. What the hell are you going to do when 20 million Kurds want to rebel? How will you stop them?
                Wait till they start killing each other - then wait a bit more, the few survivors will be glad to be back in Turkey!
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
                  Wait till they start killing each other - then wait a bit more, the few survivors will be glad to be back in Turkey!

bell-the-cat, I wonder where you sre from, I think you are not Armenian.

Comment

Hello Turkish friend Guaco,I see you answering everywhere to these people.May be you live outside of Turkey so you feel like defending us.When I first read this forum I really got angry to them.But after I started to laugh.İmagine we made a site where we talk about invading usa everyday.Would they get angry?İt is exactly the same thing.Or lets say we made a site where we curse to Armenians everyday.İt would be very meaningless.Right?So mr 1984 is right.This is not our site.we may check it sometimes to laugh,but we must not answer to them.İn Turkey I dont even here the word Armenia in any tv or newspaper.and nobody in the world talks about them.they are one of the least important country in the world.So it is very normal for them to xxxxxxxxxx like this.And they have a lot of time to wait.they already waited for 100 years.They can wait some 500 years more. Kurds will take eastern Turkey and will give it to Armenian fighters and EU will stop us.And anyway we have no power to struggle with armenian tigers.Ha ha ha!!!They took Karabağ from stupid Azeris without any weapons with students and farmers throwing stones so they can even easier get mount Ağrı just by walking inside of Turkey.Very Very scary indeed.As a country they are no bigger than a mosquıto,but individually they can hurt us outside Turkey.So we must be carefull when we meet them.

Comment

Originally posted by SULTAN
                      Hello Turkish friend Guaco,I see you answering everywhere to these people.May be you live outside of Turkey so you feel like defending us.When I first read this forum I really got angry to them.But after I started to laugh.İmagine we made a site where we talk about invading usa everyday.Would they get angry?İt is exactly the same thing.Or lets say we made a site where we curse to Armenians everyday.İt would be very meaningless.Right?So mr 1984 is right.This is not our site.we may check it sometimes to laugh,but we must not answer to them.İn Turkey I dont even here the word Armenia in any tv or newspaper.and nobody in the world talks about them.they are one of the least important country in the world.So it is very normal for them to xxxxxxxxxx like this.And they have a lot of time to wait.they already waited for 100 years.They can wait some 500 years more. Kurds will take eastern Turkey and will give it to Armenian fighters and EU will stop us.And anyway we have no power to struggle with armenian tigers.Ha ha ha!!!They took Karabağ from stupid Azeris without any weapons with students and farmers throwing stones so they can even easier get mount Ağrı just by walking inside of Turkey.Very Very scary indeed.As a country they are no bigger than a mosquıto,but individually they can hurt us outside Turkey.So we must be carefull when we meet them.
                      Hi Sultan, yes, when I first see this forum, I feel surprised and laughed too. They really hate us and swearing to Turks is a daily habbit of some. But I feel emphaty to these people also and try to understand them. I don't know maybe if I were them I would behave the same. They lost a lot of lifes at 1915 under the Ottoman Empire and I don't like Turkish foreign ministery policy of deny everything about 1915. Instead, we must find a way to make a relationship with Armenians sit down and talk about history, state the reality.
                      They are angry to us and I understand this. Also think about their side, they borned and lived at USA, Canada, France,etc. and thet face with a danger of assimilation. Most of them even don'T speak Armenian and Turkish hate become a national identity at these diaspora people.
                      Yes their desires of conquer Turkey, etc. is childish. But they are not the only one to blame. Anyway, hell, what are we doing, this site really turned to a Turkish site Lets send me an email and we quit to talk at their forum, 1984 is really angry about it

Comment

Working...
                      X